Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (92158 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by OdefaGirl(f): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:
marry any actress at your own peril

You have to accept them for who they are too. They are not your regular lady out there, they need to keep up with their career. Moreover, as a hubby..... the fame brought you and you are cruising on same fame.

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Adrian9(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

Akuko

Even good friends turn enemies

Nothing is guaranteed in life

It's all about understanding, patience, maturity, and God's grace.
Agreed.
Some people create their own problems. They marry with divorce as the plan B instead of seeing how to adjust themselves to make their marriage work.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SAMBARRY: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Really alot of Nigerian girls lack tolerance to be honest. Marriage has never been a bed of roses and will never be. Congratulations cha cha you have successfully registered to nollywood single mothers association. You're now free to do anything you want. Soon you'll start snapping nude independent day pictures like mercy toyin lawani and buying range rovers and houses all over lekki like Toke makinwa.
they have come again.awon marriage is a battlefield philosophers.a woman has to suffer all manner of rubbish to show she's a good wife.any woman that cannot endure emotional, psychological and physical abuse is not a good wife

A woman will willingly leave her parents house, change her surname, lifestyle, there'll be change in body yet you expect her to leave the comfort of her parents house to suffer.i just can't fathom the way some men reason.

In fact the number of narcistic and sociopathic men that display their toxic ideology on NL makes me frightened for my daughter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Dangrace01: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
They Looked Happy in their Social media postings all these while..
They Looked Fulfilled with their Social media Postings all these while..
So all these Social media postings Have been all for the Grams..

It's so Clear The Home unit is being Terribly attacked!
It is a Spiritual thing..
Exposing your Home is one of the ways to attract wars and Unnecessary things to your Home..

As we Pray For our Homes , Refuse that Spirit that pushes u to Expose your Home in the Name of showing out.....

You End up attracting Strange Forces into your Home..

Wife Submit to your Husband
Husband Love your Wife
Pray and Study the Word of God together. ( Do not Joke with this)
Also have your Seprate times with God..

The More closer your Home is to God! The More Love you Have for each other..
The More Closer your Home is with God, The More Secured your Home is..

E get d 1 wey u post d last time say make couples pray together that devil is attacking the marriage altar
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by showafrica(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2020
SailorUgo:
Wow shocked
To think a friend used this woman to support his argument that celebs can last long in marriages just last week!

It’s terrible...
angry

Y’all can’t stop me from getting married angry
I remain positive that marriage is a wonderful thing

Yea, the temptation comes from been a celebrity and not marrying a very rich guy. Women heart are soft and vulnerable to temptations. She just discovered she is no longer getting deals and brands while pocket is drying up fast. Nothing frustrates a woman pass lack of money no matter how good she claims to be. The worst is her single friends will be brandishing there latest range rovers from different senators while she watches her beauty fade away bc of child rearing.

Lesson to guys, before you think of marrying a celebrity, just make sure you are sth close to Ned nwoko in terms lalas and sth close to Kidwaya in terms of strength and sth close to Ozo in terms of love and affection and sth close to Prince in terms of physic. In fact you have to kill yourself in order to successfully marry a celeb otherwise, no put hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2020
omooba969:

Oníranù aláìni nkán se
ni baba re
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Goodzinny:
Many people are now blaming her for this. Let me tell you guys, Chacha Eke is one of the most disciplined actress. She selects her roles and avoids romantic parts. Even her dressing also portrays that. I always admire her. She is cool and may not hurt a fly. I am 100% sure the problem is from the man. Believe it or not. Quote me, it is allowed. I feel for her. Sorry Chacha. It is well.
I have always like her as a person. Very lovely!

But again, don't be too sure who has the fault bro.

Like the intelligent smartpolician quoted, nothing is guaranteed in life.. marriage is all bout understanding, sacrifices and it needs wisdom, maturity, patience, tolerance, a whole lots.

In my 3 years of marriage I can tell of this.. But it has been wonderful!

God bless our union!

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Breadnote: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2020
funy.sha
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SAMBARRY: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Finnese001:
So that means I could still eat that her coochies cheesy
you're part of the people giving women the justification to call you scum.be reasonable and act like someone that has a mother

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Hugo55(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2020
SailorUgo:
Wow shocked
To think a friend used this woman to support his argument that celebs can last long in marriages just last week!

It’s terrible...
angry

That is the more reason one should not compare ones life to others.
Outer appearances maybe very deceptive. Everything going on well with them, you see the tight fitting new clothes, lovely family pictures, the cars etc but in their inner most privacy don't really know what they are going through.

Just thank God for everything you are and have got so far, while hanging in here and pushing on.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SailorUgo(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2020
showafrica:

Yea, the temptation comes from been a celebrity and not marrying a very rich guy. Women heart are soft and vulnerable to temptations. She just discovered she is no longer getting deals and brands while pocket is drying up fast. Nothing frustrates a woman pass lack of money no matter how good she claims to be. The worst is her single friends will be brandishing there latest range rovers from different senators while she watches her beauty fade away bc of child rearing.

Lesson to guys, before you think of marrying a celebrity, just make sure you are sth close to Ned nwoko in terms lalas and sth close to Kidwaya in terms of strength and sth close to Ozo in terms of love and affection and sth close to Prince in terms of physic. In fact you have to kill yourself in order to successfully marry a celeb otherwise, no put hand.

True

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Finnese001: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you're part of the people giving women the justification to call you scum.be reasonable and act like someone that has a mother

Women have been calling us scum and so what, does it change anything undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by pocohantas(f): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
zakkxx:
this one wan join chika ike for Olosho work! very soon she go buy G-wagon. marriage is for ever if u live or divorce make sure u don't sleep with any body till that person dies or else u have bought ticket to hell fire

Everybody is not bound by your religious book(s)!! Some of us navigate life with our conscience and COMMON SENSE- which is sufficient. She will fck if she so wishes and you can’t do nothing about it. Get that into your coconut head.

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by zakkxx: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
this one wan join chika ike for Olosho work! very soon she go buy G-wagon. marriage is for ever if u live or divorce make sure u don't sleep with any body till that person dies or else u have bought ticket to hell fire
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Finnese001:

Women have been calling us scum and so what, does it change anything undecided
it doesn't change anything but it makes you already looking like a RAP1ST before you even open your mouth just the same way Americans see Nigerians as fraudsters before even opening their mouths.bottomline act like someone that grew up in a home undecided
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by zudozz: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2020
My crush that yr. Even my wife knows. Suddenly she married this man that impregnates her every 6 months. Now this!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by nick50(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Cha cha eke my crush.. The love I have for this woman Eehh not even Death can suppress it
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Finnese001: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
it doesn't change anything but it makes you already looking like a RAP1ST before you even open your mouth just the same way Americans see Nigerians as fraudsters before even opening their mouths.bottomline act like someone that grew up in a home undecided

I grew up in the bush, are you satisfied now cool

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by purpleicious(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Chai...one of the Nollywood couples I admire,Maka why na?
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2020
ewooo,i thought they were having a blissful marriage ooo hmmmm,men and their wahala
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Really alot of Nigerian girls lack tolerance to be honest. Marriage has never been a bed of roses and will never be. Congratulations cha cha you have successfully registered to nollywood single mothers association. You're now free to do anything you want. Soon you'll start snapping nude independent day pictures like mercy toyin lawani and buying range rovers and houses all over lekki like Toke makinwa.
Trash, so men should not make it work bah, the sooner you get rid of this your narrow, myopic and warped mindset the better.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Saao(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy..
These days, marriages have become even more volatile than the cryptocurrency market.

Marriages crashing here and there for even the most flimsy reasons. The other day, a pastor divorced his wife because she used Maggi to prepare Egusi soup for him instead of Royco.

Now this.. If you check, don't be surprised that their marriage crashed because the actress kissed Segun Arinze in a movie. cheesy

May God help the marriage institution..
most marriages crashes because most of our ladies nowadays were not prepared to be a wife rather prepared as a man. Two men can't live in one house. Nigeria men are the most prepared husband if u ask me. Our men are ready to take care of home 100%, anytime you see them derailing, it's the fault of the wife. Some men have issues but very few. The world tends to believe woman more than a man. Most men are orphans in their own home, some lives like slaves in their home but because he's a man, he acted as if nothing is happening. There are good women out there as well but very very few. May God bless marriage institution.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
RPG2020:

Go ask your mother how many times your dad beat her she still with your dad

For better for worst
Thunder squeeze that your mouth there, maybe you should tell your sister such rubbish till they shoot her. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by chinedumoooo: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Nowadays women are no more submissive like foreparants.
Maybe because everyone is hustling to earns a living and also contributing to their families.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by RPG2020(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

Thunder squeeze that your mouth there, maybe you should tell your sister such rubbish till they shoot her. Rubbish.

Na message i send you bring my reply back
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by FullBlastLight: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
SailorUgo:
Wow shocked

It’s terrible...
angry

Seconded Sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
they have come again.awon marriage is a battlefield philosophers.a woman has to suffer all manner of rubbish to show she's a good wife.any woman that cannot endure emotional, psychological and physical abuse is not a good wife

A woman will willingly leave her parents house, change her surname, lifestyle, there'll be change in body yet you expect her to leave the comfort of her parents house to suffer.i just can't fathom the way some men reason.

In fact the number of narcistic and sociopathic men that display their toxic ideology on NL makes me frightened for my daughter
That's why I hope for an asexual daughter, all these useless he goats roaming around nowadays dey give person hypertension, one idiot go just siddon for corner dey reason how e go fck or rape another man's daughter, that's why I cut off many of my friends, very dumb and empty people.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Righteousness89(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2020
UDUJ:

I just had to paste an image of your quote below. You are 100% correct on this. I still don't see the need for couples displaying their lives on social media all for clout or to make fun of other couples indirectly. When one posts his family activities on social media you better be ready for whatever comes next because you just invited the entire online presence into your home and trust me when I say the heart of an average Nigerian is evil and vile.

My Brother you nailed it with your last sentence..
But it's not just only a Nigerian thing ! just that it's more in Africa..
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Yemisi87: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
She don achieved the aim:
Attract the desired mumu man.
Have the desired number of children.
Dispose the man.
Move on with life while collecting money from same man he dropped and other mugun men in Olosho business.

Nowadays ladies.

It's only the smart guys that can beat them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SAMBARRY: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Finnese001:

I grew up in the bush, are you satisfied now cool
that explains why you are incapable of reasoning like a human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.