Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

It Is Only God That Bless Without Adding Sorrow. Reacting To A Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Only God That Bless Without Adding Sorrow. Reacting To A Thread (232 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only God That Bless Without Adding Sorrow. Reacting To A Thread by delkuf(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
There is a thread currently in nl, where a guy with moniker guywise said he want to give 500000 to 100 people. You need to see the way guys where giving out there account details. I was deeply touched with the desperation of how people were in need of money. nairalander, I just want to say God still bless. God can still make your life glorious and successful. All God want from you is to believe in his son Jesus Christ. believe and accept that the Lord Jesus Christ came and died for our sins and on the day he rose from the dead. the Lord Jesus Christ came to this very world that we are in the flesh and died for our sins. if you can open your heart to this, you can become rich and successful. God can take away all your worries and sorrow. This is not too much to ask. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is still hope for you. you can still become better. Please don't waste your life. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only God That Bless Without Adding Sorrow. Reacting To A Thread by JustBeingFrank(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
delkuf:
There is a thread currently in nl, where a guy with moniker guywise said he want to give 500000 to 100 people. You need to see the way guys where giving out there account details. I was deeply touched with the desperation of how people were in need of money. nairalander, I just want to say God still bless. God can still make your life glorious and successful. All God want from you is to believe in his son Jesus Christ. believe and accept that the Lord Jesus Christ came and died for our sins and on the day he rose from the dead. the Lord Jesus Christ came to this very world that we are in the flesh and died for our sins. if you can open your heart to this, you can become rich and successful. God can take away all your worries and sorrow. This is not too much to ask. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is still hope for you. you can still become better. Please don't waste your life. Thank you

I know many people will see this message as a useless information.

Why? Because they've made man their gods. They've made their problems their gods. May God reveal Himself to, and bless everyone who will truly break down, and accept John 10:9. May He grant the heart desires of every person, that believes He's the same God, that blessed and restored Job's wealth, even more than he formerly had.

Times come and go, but He remains the same. Don't let the philosophies of this world, or your human's logics, interfere with your relationship with God. He never CHANGES.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only God That Bless Without Adding Sorrow. Reacting To A Thread by delkuf(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
JustBeingFrank:

I know many people will see this message as a useless information.

Why? Because they've made man their gods. They've made their problems their gods. May God reveal Himself to, and bless everyone who will truly break down, and accept John 10:9. May He grant the heart desires of every person, that believes He's the same God, that blessed and restored Job's wealth, even more than he formerly had.

Times come and go, but He remains the same. Don't let the philosophies of this world, or your human's logics, interfere with your relationship with God. He never CHANGES.
Thank you very much. And I say amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yahushua The Messiah Was With The Father From The Beginning. / The Earth Is Doomed! / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 16 December 2020 -he Boasted And Bowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.