Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" (488 Views)

Don’t Start Your Marital Life Inheriting A Curse You Knew Nothing About. / It Is Only God That Bless Without Adding Sorrow. Reacting To A Thread / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Becareful how you treat GOD's servants and HIS annoited.
If you are not careful, satan will be causing you to disobey GOD's order of "touch not My annoited and do my prophet no harm". He could do that to get GOD curse or punish you for the rebellion against HIS order. I'm aware of this, that's is why I keep praying for GOD to have mercy on you... But don't let the anger of GOD burn against you even with my pleads.
Stop disobeying GOD's order for your sake!
HE Has annoited people to save those living in darkness and you are working against it? You don't want GOD to save them? You don't want GOD's will be done?
I pray GOD continues to have mercy.
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
If you are not careful, satan will be causing you to disobey GOD's order of "touch not My annoited and do my prophet no harm". He could do that to get GOD curse or punish you for the rebellion against HIS order. I'm aware of this, that's is why I keep praying for GOD to have mercy on you... But don't let the anger of GOD burn against you even with my pleads.
HE Has annoited people to save those living in darkness and you are working against it? You don't want GOD to save them? You don't want GOD's will be done?

Bump... ... . .
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .. ..
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On May 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . . .
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... . . .. .
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ... .
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..............
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .... ...
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ..
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by GdNews32: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .. .
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .. ..
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .. .. . .
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ..... ..
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:16am On May 09, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ...... .
Re: Always Remember "I'll bless those that Bless You & Curse Those That Curse You" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Will The Devil Ever Repent? The Truth If You Want It. / Breaking The "Just Laws" And Lawlessness In The Society / Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.