Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Strictly For Those Who Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Those Who Masturbate (469 Views)

What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Ladies And Guys;Who Masturbate The Most ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Who Masturbate by xpanciated: 4:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders...

Over the years, I read online how many battle and struggle with masturbation.
I also read how many defend masturbation and provide its benefits.

Anyway, this post is meant solely for those who have masturbated for years and have seen the negative effects on their relationships, sex life, health, spirituality, emotionally and physically and sincerely wish to quit within a month through my one on one follow up for FREE.

Personally, I masturbated for good TWENTY FOUR (24) YEARS and I quit FIVE YEARS (5) ago by the help of God and certain simple principles as embedded in my book (eBook and Hard cover): "MASTURBATION ADDICTION: CAUSES, DANGERS AND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS" It contains in details my 24 years experience and how I was able to quit...I know how masturbation dealt with me friends.

Please be guided. I'm not here to judge anyone (I'm also a victim for 24 years). Mind you, masturbation is a natural feeling. The major problem arises when you can't do without it anymore and when it has started affecting your life negatively.

Do you need help on masturbation?
Do you know of anyone struggling with masturbation?
Do you need more info on Masturbation

CONTACT ME:
GMAIL: xpanciated.forever@gmail.com
WHASAPP: 08099449449
FACEBOOK: Xpanciated Pages OR Emmanuel Benjamin (Xpanciated)
INSTAGRAM: @xpanciated.emmy
TWITTER: @xpanciated

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Lesbian Prophetess Sentenced To 11 Years Imprisonment Sexually Assaulting A ... / See The Fastest Way To Get 8 Inches PENIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.