Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) (48496 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Wickedtruths: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Too bad. The government thinks shielding these Sars guys is funny. Once people start killing Sars, no one knows how it would end. Other places would follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Mayng01(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good development

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by hammer3: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
NA 2 DAY

WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST NAU....

UNDER 12 HOURS, SARS GO HEAR AM.

AREA!

KILLING OF YOUNG MEN MUST END IN NIGERIA.

8 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Wassapviews: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Leave all these drama,

Its just gives Sarz more youths to use for power show

PriestDaniz:

I love this.
More death to them.
If we should even start self,them no many pass us,Delta no be Edo, Delta no be Rivers,Delta no be North,Delta No be Biafra, Delta no be Nigeria self, Delta na Delta,Na we be heartbeat and finger of God.
We dey quiet no mean say we no serious or strong,we just love peace but since SARS,NPF and The Army no like peace,no problem, we're ready to fight and live while they die,since we can't fight for politicians we will fight for our boys, girls and parents and children.
I for like take selfie send come but e too risky, it's hot here in Delta, it's hot right now. They're on the run. Some are dead on the ground self.
If them like send the Army,it will be remix of what happened during the Lockdown clash between Urhobo and Isoko people against the Army,we go play rematch of bullets like last time,they should come prepare.
One can only imagine how sweet it'll be only if the Militants will join us, it's even giving me orgasms goddamn it.
We're Deltans.
We're Isoko and Urhobo
We're Niger Deltans.

4 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by NiceMen: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
2 were killed today in rivers
you mean two SARS?
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Offpoint1: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good step

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by NSK4U(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
let it begin...... the drum that Buhari understands its sound

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by chiedonedoor(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmm.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL

2 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
In a sane and working nation, the chief of police would come out with a statement apologizing, and publicly making an example of the offending officers....

This is not the first, second, nor third... Yet IG and his clueless paymaster have kept mute!!!

Issokay!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by sammirano: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chest beaters. Go to their office, abi dem no get office?

3 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by kereman1: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Way forward.
Death to all sars officers

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Ejusni(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
adadike:
I hope the world is taking note coz the Nigeria govt I know will soon label them IPOB but won't batter an eyelid on the crimes committed by Sara officials
Ipob? Were you told ughelli is part of Igbo land or Biafra? Mind your mouth young woman.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by specimenG: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wassapviews:
Let's see how this goes,

Hello, drop your contact
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by guru90: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Supported.

Too much for 9ja useless SARS.

Killing is easy for them. They just the claim strong head because of that their guns.

3 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by hammer3: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
E DON REACH TIME TO CATCH ONE SARS MEMBER, MAKE HIM USE EYE SEE HOW HIM TAKE DIE.

THIS IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THESE CRIMINALS IN UNIFORM UNDERSTAND.

BRUTALITY FOR BARBARIC MASACRE.

ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT WARRI BOYZ IS, UNDER 12 HOURS DEM DON CATCH ONE SARS, TAKE AM DEMONSTRATE.

NA FOR WHERE U DON SEE WARRI DEY CARRY LAST, NA 2DAY?

4 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Coldie(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
This thing now fit cause crisis. Niger delta youths take things too serious

Before u know now they will star kidnapping people in the name of struggle
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by DisLifeSha: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Na so e be. Them need to post Sars to North East

Elvictor:
niger delta and violence, you go think say na play three SARS nigga don drop already.

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Jamms316(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
SLAP44:
This country is due for a serious hard reset.

I second the motion but make FRP no go join oh

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by lastchild: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
2 sarz or two innocent people they labeled G boys
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by lastchild: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
2 sarz or two innocent people they labeled G boys?

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by chatinent: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
This world has so shifted.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Binarytimes: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
#endsars
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Waterbear(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
God bless Nigeria..

Please check out my signature below

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by joyandfaith: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
ThugBoy:
Some House Agent are imformat to Sars. Keep low profile when renting apartment.

Even mechanics, car wash, vulcanizer

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by lastchild: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
Buhari you see your life. This man should drag to market naked for incompetence.
sarz has been killing people unnecessarily before buhari regime, beside its the work of iG of police to put them in order
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by raybaba97(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wassapviews:
You can't fight the government that way

oga You no sabi urhobo o

I'm Ondo boy, but when it comes to violence, Delta no dey carry last

One urhobo girl that stabbed my friend for being too touchy with her... Live. Na me rush am go hospital, e remain small make she stab me sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by hammer3: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
lastchild:
sarz has been killing people unnecessarily before buhari regime, beside its the work of iG of police to put them in order

IG DON RUN OUT OF TIME.

AFTER 12 HOURS, HIM FIT PUT SARS IN ORDER BUT NOT UNTIL 12 HOURS PASS.

FOR NOW HE HAS RUN OUT OF TIME, SARS MUST DIE.

3 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
It's long overdue

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by guass(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
I see SARS as a too by the FG to suppress any youth they has money. SARS once ROBBED me of my only 80,000 the very week I bought my car. I fell on the ground and was fainting when I got home on that fateful day.
I strongly don't believe that Buhari will one day call the SARS to order because they are acting his script.
ONLY THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS CAN HELP THEMSELVES!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Yahoo Boy Corper Convicted For $150 Fraud / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.