Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) (48539 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by tiger2080: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Very good.Kill anyone found.Sars are useless bunch of animals.They are useless killing is like fun to them. Not only ughelli alone. Kill any Sars found anywhere. Them drop one today. Who quote me hug transformer.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Kokaine(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I love this.
More death to them.
If we should even start self,them no many pass us,Delta no be Edo, Delta no be Rivers,Delta no be North,Delta No be Biafra, Delta no be Nigeria self, Delta na Delta,Na we be heartbeat and finger of God.
We dey quiet no mean say we no serious or strong,we just love peace but since SARS,NPF and The Army no like peace,no problem, we're ready to fight and live while they die,since we can't fight for politicians we will fight for our boys, girls and parents and children.
I for like take selfie send come but e too risky, it's hot here in Delta, it's hot right now. They're on the run. Some are dead on the ground self.
If them like send the Army,it will be remix of what happened during the Lockdown clash between Urhobo and Isoko people against the Army,we go play rematch of bullets like last time,they should come prepare.
One can only imagine how sweet it'll be only if the Militants will join us, it's even giving me orgasms goddamn it.
We're Deltans.
We're Isoko and Urhobo
We're Niger Deltans.

You dey say delta no be North. Una coward die for south. Ina dey form cult. Where all your cult guys wen SARS dey fall una one by one?? You think SARS fit try nonsense for north? Abi because you dey hear BH you think say arewa na Jew men like una?

Go ask about kano boys. People wey from almajiri no papa no mama. Na full street. No joy. No fuckin SARS fit operate for north. Dem go change the full Nigeria instantly. Omo northern boys don cut chain tay tay oooooo. No jonsing here for any second. Boys dey deliver on the spot. No delay. Na mouth una dey. If you need men wen strong wey go help you, come gombe state, come Kaduna come Jo's, come kano. You go hail!

Go and ask what happened in Kaduna this year. Police killed one Hausa trailer driver. El rufai came to that place with helicopter to pay the family 4m cash before road clear. Hausa block Kaduna Abuja road for three days people die of hunger for inside hold up. Una no wise for south. BH na like delta militant. Na govt dem dey run am. On a normal level no body fit hold hausa/ Fulani to ransom. Dem no fear to die. SARS too small na. We dem see dem for here dem no fit stop one person. Na small thing self we go dey send dem on errand. Kano karota strong pass SARS. Go ask. Abeg no yarn that dust again oo. Akwoi Dan iskachi achkin arewa sossao wallahi
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Kokaine:

You dey say delta no be North. Una coward die for south. Ina dey form cult. Where all your cult guys wen SARS dey fall una one by one?? You think SARS fit try nonsense for north? Abi because you dey hear BH you think say arewa na Jew men like una?

Go ask about kano boys. People wey from almajiri no papa no mama. Na full street. No joy. No fuckin SARS fit operate for north. Dem go change the full Nigeria instantly. Omo northern boys don cut chain tay tay oooooo. No jonsing here for any second. Boys dey deliver on the spot. No delay. Na mouth una dey. If you need men wen strong wey go help you, come gombe state, come Kaduna come Jo's, come kano. You go hail!

Go and ask what happened in Kaduna this year. Police killed one Hausa trailer driver. El rufai came to that place with helicopter to pay the family 4m cash before road clear. Hausa block Kaduna Abuja road for three days people die of hunger for inside hold up. Una no wise for south. BH na like delta militant. Na govt dem dey run am. On a normal level no body fit hold hausa/ Fulani to ransom. Dem no fear to die. SARS too small na. We dem see dem for here dem no fit stop one person. Na small thing self we go dey send dem on errand. Kano karota strong pass SARS. Go ask. Abeg no yarn that dust again oo. Akwoi Dan iskachi achkin arewa sossao wallahi

Where you die it,wida you.

Na when you hear of SARS stupidity for Delta when boys no dey change am follow them,no be everything Deltans dey carry go social media,as those Eastern people dey do. No be small matter happen for Ughelli yesterday guy,some police men fall down go yonder.

If na them Bayelsans,Rivers and other South South I no one know about them but for Delta,them for done burn OZ station if no be the King when plead with the youths them.

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Unrated900:

Una get mouth
Na so so mouth all this eko boys get
What they sabiiii do na owo mi da.

Odoyo, I be Deltan,and I dey Delta.
I no be Eko boy you hear.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
I second the youth, an eye for an eye, it's too much for them.
Thirded,
"An eye for an eye makes the world go blind". Crazy how bad people only realize that after taking the TWO eyes of the good ones and will like to keep their own ONE eye.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2020
ChiefSosa:
Thirded,
"An eye for an eye makes the world go blind". Crazy how bad people only realize that after taking the TWO eyes of the good ones and will like to keep their own ONE eye.
in the law , the two eyes are blind folded for justice, if SARs can kill blindly without remorse, they should be paid back in their own coin without remorse too, that is justice.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Updating9JA: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Promotions:
So sad this government is doing nothing...they are just blind to what the masses are going through. All those expected to protect us are the ones killing us (Government, police, SARS, Church army etc) maybe the whites should come back to governs us or sell this country, let's have peace.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by blackmoro1(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2020
Please Sars didn't killed those people in the casket they were killed by fulani herb men and military personnel.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2020
Promotions:
So sad this government is doing nothing...they are just blind to what the masses are going through. All those expected to protect us are the ones killing us (Government, police, SARS, army etc) maybe the whites should come back to governs us or sell this country, let's have peace.

Make them sell am share money, local woman is tired angry
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Odoyo, I be Deltan,and I dey Delta.

I no be Eko boy you hear.

See mugu Dey talk to him father
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2020
adadike:
Okay sir

Thanks Ma
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Unrated900:

See Ekpa,Ewé,Ogodé, Imelu.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Unrated900:

See Ekpa,Ewé,Ogodé, Imelu.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by RandomArewaMan(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Where you die it,wida you.

Na when you hear of SARS stupidity for Delta when boys no dey change am follow them,no be everything Deltans dey carry go social media,as those Eastern people dey do. No be small matter happen for Ughelli yesterday guy,some police men fall down go yonder.

If na them Bayelsans,Rivers and other South South I no one know about them but for Delta,them for done burn OZ station if no be the King when plead with the youths them.

See ba, all this you've said is true, but even more accurate is the fact that The Reason SARS doesn't harass Arewa youth. Is because Arewa youth don't engage in yahoo. Let's not act like majority of people SARS accuse of being yahoo Boys actually ARE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘ Gospel Singer’ Caught Stealing SUV At Winners’ Church (photo) / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Defence Minister, General Bashir-Magashi And His Gun Spotted As He Leaves Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.