Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) (48729 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Guest911: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Special armed robbery squad (Sars)
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Alimat40: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wonder why Nigeria thing is always extreme. This SARS has become terrorists to Nigerians especially the youths. I am of the opinion that it should be disbanded.

2 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by hammer3: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
ecomalchemist:
As e dey hot, an eye for an eye.

BEFORE DEM GO SETTLE MATTER, MAKE DEM WAIT FIRST, MAKE WE DO OUR OWN.

E DON TAY SMALL, SINCE WE GIVE SACRIFICE TO OUR LAND.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Emu4u2c: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I love this.
More death to them.
If we should even start self,them no many pass us,Delta no be Edo, Delta no be Rivers,Delta no be North,Delta No be Biafra, Delta no be Nigeria self, Delta na Delta,Na we be heartbeat and finger of God.
We dey quiet no mean say we no serious or strong,we just love peace but since SARS,NPF and The Army no like peace,no problem, we're ready to fight and live while they die,since we can't fight for politicians we will fight for our boys, girls and parents and children.
I for like take selfie send come but e too risky, it's hot here in Delta, it's hot right now. They're on the run. Some are dead on the ground self.
If them like send the Army,it will be remix of what happened during the Lockdown clash between Urhobo and Isoko people against the Army,we go play rematch of bullets like last time,they should come prepare.
One can only imagine how sweet it'll be only if the Militants will join us, it's even giving me orgasms goddamn it.
We're Deltans.
We're Isoko and Urhobo
We're Niger Deltans.
You go just open your mouth WAAAAAA...you think say if government send Men come you go stay that delta?...Warri crises done finish any tangible development for waf side...Politicians nor dey help matters and you still want say make Warri turn theatre of war

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by MrColdsweat: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
once we overcome our fear of police and military then we can move to the next step.

confronting our satanic government.

6 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
omo see as the coffin dey shine, how many self? wow
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
The way our politicians are silent on sensitive issues like this will sooner or later set Nigeria on fire.... What does it take them to address issues?
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by hammer3: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
omo see as the coffin dey shine, how many self? wow

SARS DON BUY MARKET FOR THIS MBER MONTH.

NO BE ONLY EYE FOR EYE, NA HEAD FOR HEAD, WE DEY.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Allforlove(f): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
They should please sell the country and give me my share....I get bills to pay outside
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by hammer3: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
THIS KILLING GO BE LIKE WATER.

NOBODY GO SEND AGAIN, I BET U, NA SARS GO FIRST RUN.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
adadike:
I hope the world is taking note coz the Nigeria govt I know will soon label them IPOB but won't batter an eyelid on the crimes committed by Sara officials

Trust me, those boys in Warri, Ughelli and Sapele will kill any armed force person and nothing will happen.

Sapele is not Lagos. I've been to those places and know what the youths are capable of. They don't bark without reasons though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Joshmuch: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
selemempe:
Don't end SARS #killsars
Let the movement begin. #Kill SARS on Sight. New hastag. Let every body share on social media. Strong message will be sent!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Naijaarchive:
The way our politicians are silent on sensitive issues like this will sooner or later set Nigeria on fire.... What does it take them to address issues?

It will get to them....soon. I think we have taken the silence for cowardice for too long. I dey pity them sef because when real riots start, hmmmmm.. none of them will escape.

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
There shall be war for SARS except they stop the killings
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is what you get when you don't have responsible people at the helms of power...so sad

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
ThugBoy:
Some House Agent are imformat to Sars. Keep low profile when renting apartment.

The new format is Bolt drivers.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Jamms316(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
hammer3:
WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST NAU....

UNDER 12 HOURS, SARS GO HEAR AM.

AREA!

Another Mouth Raker Naxo juju run leave chief priest oh wen dem boys take stab am die.....
Meanwhile check my signature I sell wholesale Flash Drive and Memory Card
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by hammer3: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jamms316:

Another Mouth Raker Naxo juju run leave chief priest oh wen dem boys take stab am die.....
Meanwhile check my signature I sell wholesale Flash Drive and Memory Card

NA SO, SARs GUN GO MISSFIRE, WEN AREA BOYZ HOLLAM.

DEM NO DEY TELL PERSON OOooo
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Magmata: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
No amount of freezing can reverse the rotteness of a rotten fish.

Sweet perfume can only hide the stench, it can't eliminate its contents.

Praying against the falling of an overripe fruit isn't spirituality; it is stupidity.

The rumbling will soon become louder and the pain more unbearable. Then, the elements of repressed anger and bitterness will react so fast that many will think it's a dream.

If we don't find a way of separating greed from need, the impending explosion will remain inevitable. Sadly, I don't see any easy way out of this miserable mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Bizibi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
sammirano:
Chest beaters. Go to their office, abi dem no get office?
when police killed a youth in Benin city,the youths protested and burnt their vehicles then started hunting for them. Police men were going home in plain clothes.....once Niger delta youths are fed up with you,just run!!! And settle with them later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by lomprico(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
2 were killed today in rivers

for where?
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Originalsly: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Say No to Jungle Justice..... we shout.... but do we ever stop for a moment to think why there is Jungle Justice?

Change in the US has come about mainly by protest. Nigeria... it has to be by force. I'm almost sure SARS will not be operating in or around this community again.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by MozB: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Very well... I support them on this. Enough is enough.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kleenatics:

It will get to them....soon. I think we have taken the silence for cowardice for too long. I dey pity them sef because when real riots start, hmmmmm.. none of them will escape.

It all recipe for disaster.... I wonder who they will govern... If everything burst... Imagine citizens vs security operatives in war with each other

1 Like

Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Nksleek: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun please pull down, this does not reflect the reality on ground. The video was made during the procession for the funeral of victims of herdsmen killings in Uwheru.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by karnap(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Elvictor:
niger delta and violence, you go think say na play three SARS nigga don drop already.
for where e happened
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Bobyro: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ejusni:

Ipob? Were you told ughelli is part of Igbo land or Biafra? Mind your mouth young woman.
You no won use ear hear igbo. Oga read well, e be like ur eyes dey pain u
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by andyanders: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
nairaman66:
Couple of months ago, I said everything putting on the Nigerian police uniform will be killed on sight, it will be funny, but maybe Nigeria’s revolution will start off killing the police or the police will join the masses to finish off the politicians!

After years of government neglect, rise of food prices, extreme taxes levied on citizens, extra judicial killings, people will take up arms as they have nothing to loose. Sars have been killing innocent people for too long!
Well said. They and their family members need not live among the living. Those they killed had families and themselves got families too.
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by byinks(f): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
Buhari you see your life. This man should drag to market naked for incompetence.

Buhari knows what he is doing...and he's very good at it
Re: Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) by Sagay212: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is one of the solutions to stopping the senseless harassment by useless ,desperate SARS officials.
Most policemen especially the SARS guys are becoming extremely desperate to make money at all cost. It's like they are trying to out do themselves on the most successful. Many of them are now buying expensive cars and building houses with money made from kidnapping and robbing youths all in the name of arresting yahoo boys. I also noticed that most of the desperate and evils SARS guys in SW are yorubas. Very desperate and dangerous bunch of bas.tards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam / Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.