Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest (42468 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by VEXT: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Still surprise me why some people still defend herdsmen...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by daveeeeed(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
[b][/b]God have mercy
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by Xantel(f): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by ehinmowo: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Fulani herdsmen... angry

They will all die unfortunately. undecided

Don't put this one on them. There is proof of eye witness to this effect
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by GeoSpatial(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Benitoh:
Business men in the name of pastors assassinating each other.
The Lord have mercy on you and save your soul before it's too late
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by DragonFire433: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fingerprints and Signature of Herdsmen .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Afonja Ajoka!

cc
Simplyleo
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by Righteousness89(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
highdon:

Pls how can I reach out to you
If you can put out your WhatsApp Contact I could reach.
If not you can send a Pm and we will take it from there..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by highdon(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you can put out your WhatsApp Contact I could reach.
If not you can send a Pm and we will take it from there..

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by RPG2020(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jackofall:
I am a medical student, author, writer, real estate agent and a dog breeder. I have been blogging for 5 years now and writing for 2 years now. If you need a seasoned writer for your project, send me a WhatsApp message on 08126460229 introducing yourself and telling me what you have to offer. Thanks cheesy

Only you one doing all that?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by stayclearofme: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Fulani herdsmen... angry

They will all die unfortunately. undecided
Hasty conclusion...did you investigate? Are you police? Every death is herdsmen. Na wah!
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by 9jamustchange: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Karlovich:
RIP to him, the deity he believed in let him down as usual, I hope his killers are brought to justice.
The death of a Christian is not a let down by God who allowed Jesus to be crucified, Stephen to be stoned. Death is actually gain; only a passage into glory!
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by wisko: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Let everyone begins to carry gun and fight back. There is no tribe that has Monopoly of madness. Enough of this Fulani barbaric activities. If Nigeria want to break, let it break. Enough is enough
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by wisko: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Let everyone begins to [color=#006600][/color]carry gun and fight back. There is no tribe that has Monopoly of madness. Enough of this Fulani barbaric activities. If Nigeria want to break, let it break. Enough is enough
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Afonja people with crime
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by wisko: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Let everyone begins to [/color]carry gun and fight back. There is no tribe that has Monopoly of madness. Enough of this Fulani barbaric activities. If Nigeria want to break, let it break. Enough is enough[color=#000000]
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by ennecco: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
God have Mercy.and exspose those behind his death .
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by 4four(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:

Source says murder,do you guys read herdsmen in the post.haterd kill faster than corona virus if you don't know
May his soul rest in peace
did you also read the part that he was murder in his farm because most of the killing in the farm are perpetrated by herdsmen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by chatinent: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Man has dominated man to his harm.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by GeoSpatial(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kingscee:
Afonja people with crime
May the Lord heals you of tribalism syndrome
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
GeoSpatial:

May the Lord heals you of tribalism syndrome
and you too RED oil soup licker
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by GeoSpatial(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kingscee:
and you too RED oil soup licker
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by Toosure70: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Amotekun where una dey please.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by Origin(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Beasts are exposed in the cover of darkness (at night) and in secluded areas...

Even the city are not safe in these situations....

Stay safe and pray.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by Fresh25: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stop now.. Don't mention his name grin grin
illicit:
No one is safe

Not even pastors

Righteousness89 take note
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by Earnonline7: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by 2016v2017: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
weyreypey:
Herdsmen
I believe all bloggers and medias have been bribed and warned never to report Fulani/herdsmen killings as Fulani or herdsmen ,but as Gunmen. Shame on bloggers and medias
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by 2016v2017: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:

Source says murder,do you guys read herdsmen in the post.haterd kill faster than corona virus if you don't know
May his soul rest in peace
stop being stupid. The bloggers are afraid or have been bribed never to report their killings as Herdsmen.
The herders/Fulanis never speared any Christian pastor they meet or kidnapped
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by 2016v2017: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jackofall:
I am a medical student, author, writer, real estate agent and a dog breeder. I have been blogging for 5 years now and writing for 2 years now. If you need a seasoned writer for your project, send me a WhatsApp message on 08126460229 introducing yourself and telling me what you have to offer. Thanks cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by dasparrow: 1:38am On Oct 05, 2020
It's unfortunate. The insecurity situation in Nigeria is alarming. Nigeria which way? How long are things going to continue this way? I pray that the pastor's killers be found and justice served.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest by nyiamfrank: 6:00am On Oct 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver / Skye Bank Manager Who Stole N200m, Gets N100k Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.