Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY (35234 Views)

Thisday 2023 Election Centre: Why Presidential Run Off Is Increasingly Likely / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by MartinsD12(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Golan007:

So as soon as Jonatha wears APC badge he is no longer good?

Who did this to you?
Jonathan is PDP and Jonathan reputation politically comes from the PDP, Apc will rubbish that reputation, nothing good in Apc, some governors were doing good on other parties once they join Apc they start anti people policies example is Rochas okorocha
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Solatium(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

you are just dancing, you claimed OBJ didn't have hand in making GEJ president of Nigeria and am correcting that position.

lets agree OBJ is a major factor in making GEJ president then we will go back to argument, sir.

Bring out where I said that and I will apologise.
what I wrote was can the cabal make Gej a president without the SW input?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by blackgold90(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Runaway:
If we Southerns accept this Greek gift, I shall call us the must stupid people on earth.

Yoruba speaking
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Eastlink(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jonathan had his chances for good Six years and didn’t make any meaningful contribution to his constituency. He should sit his ass down.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Golan007: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

Jonathan is PDP and Jonathan reputation politically comes from the PDP, Apc will rubbish that reputation, nothing good in Apc, some governors were doing good on other parties once they join Apc they start anti people policies example is Rochas okorocha

No, it is your prejudice.

Let us bet, you would vote Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Eastlink(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
blackgold90:

Yoruba speaking
Nothing like Yoruba. You clown. The Ibos would be the most stupid tribe if they should accept a weakling to take their slot.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by MartinsD12(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Golan007:

No, it is your prejudice.

Let us bet, you would vote Jonathan.
In Apc hell no, Jonathan can't be used by Apc to clean up their bad leadership, let them clean it up by themselves
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Solatium:

Bring out where I said that and I will apologise.
what I wrote was can the cabal make Gej a president without the SW input?

I now put it to you that the influence of OBJ then PDP can not be compare to anyone in today APC and PDP, do you now see the SW factor is long dead?
the only one who could attain that status now is Tinubu and would the Cabals accept it?
you are yet to make any argument that will dislodge my statement yet, am waiting for it.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Solatium(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

I now put it to you that the influence of OBJ then PDP can not be compare to anyone in today APC and PDP, do you now see the SW factor is long dead?
the only one who could attain that status now is Tinubu and would the Cabals accept it?
you are yet to make any argument that will dislodge my statement yet, am waiting for it.

A region that single handedly Initiated a political movement that the almighty North embraced for the first time in the history of Nigeria has no influence?

A region who Initiated the defeat of an incumbent president,first in the history of Nigeria is no longer influential?

The same man that started the movement is still alive and waxing stronger politically and you are here saying the influence is gone?

You are obviously a political neophyte, political strategies and winning are not done on social media,they are devoid of emotions and tribal sentiment,they are been done on the field,those who possess the magical wand still have them.
when the time comes una go chop am,but for now go siddon

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elan83(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
interesting times ahead! we must be prayerful & faithful !
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

There is nothing wrong in having Jonathan back again if the power brokers feels he should be compensated[b] for his vast of experience and economic knowledge at least it can help to move the country to greater heights economically[/b] but on which political party is he going to contest, he is in PDP now if it's PDP then good one but if it's Apc hell no, nothing good comes out of that party infact that party Apc is synonymous with poor leadership as we have witnessed on national level and state level.

Vast experience in economy even though after collecting more money from oil than previous administrations in the history of Nigeria, but he still declared austerity measure when oil was selling for $77 per barrel, even though he was borrowing hundreds of billions of Naira every month to pay salary till his last days in office, even though he did not commission 1 single project after 6 years in office, even though he stole our $2.3 billion and gave it to Dasuki ATM to share with his cronies, money that was enough to build 1000MW power plant, money that was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway, money that was enough to build many 2nd NB, even though all our money generating agencies were collecting and pocketting every kobo under his nose, even though after 6 years in office and the largest accumulation of oil money under his watch, Nigeria's economy remain undiversified>>>>>>>>>>>>The list goes on.

You people live in your own alternate world with alternately fabricated and made up realities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by MartinsD12(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Vast experience in economy even though after collecting more money from oil than previous administrations in the history of Nigeria, but he still declared austerity measure when oil was selling for $77 per barrel, even though he was borrowing hundreds of billions of Naira every month to pay salary till his last days in office, even though he did not commission 1 single project after 6 years in office, even though he stole our $2.3 billion and gave it to Dasuki ATM to share with his cronies, money that was enough to build 1000MW power plant, money that was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway, money that was enough to build many 2nd NB, even though all our money generating agencies were collecting and pocketting every kobo under his nose, even though after 6 years in office and the largest accumulation of oil money under his watch, Nigeria's economy remain undiversified>>>>>>>>>>>>The list goes on.

You people live in your own alternate world with alternately fabricated and made up realities.
That is your prejudice, Jonathan is a good man, take it or leave it
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Solatium:

A region that single handedly Initiated a political movement that the almighty North embraced for the first time in the history of Nigeria has no influence?

A region who Initiated the defeat of an incumbent president,first in the history of Nigeria is no longer influential?

The same man that started the movement is still alive and waxing stronger politically and you are here saying the influence is gone?

You are obviously a political neophyte, political strategies and winning are not done on social media,they are devoid of emotions and tribal sentiment,they are been done on the field,those who possess the magical wand still have them.

lol... so, Tinubu solely started the movement that removed GEJ? can you make your point clear because I recalled that the Governor forum which Amaechi chaired was against GEJ.

and the Cabals were not pleased that their tenure wasn't completed.

sir, what is your take on this, are you ruling that the people are inconsequential including Buhari as a factor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Solatium:

Of course, they see and read politics based on 2 things only, misplaced sentiments and whatever news of the day is about Tinubu.

Their equation and desires is not even about them strategizing to be relevant which they are not and never been, it's always about loving to see the downfall of the SW and the destruction of Tinubu, even at their own expense.

Hatred and bitterness is their guiding light and life sustenance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Obodogri: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Solatium:

Nobody is disputing your argument.

But no one is looking at direction because those indices will die by 2023.

If that man ever mount that coveted seat, i will swallow my head.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Golan007: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

In Apc hell no, Jonathan can't be used by Apc to clean up their bad leadership, let them clean it up by themselves

You will vote for him.

That I'm sure of.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by SocialJustice: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

can only SW win Tinubu the position of president?

because he isn't getting any vote from SS and SE, and the Cabals have spoke their minds, wetin you gat to say?

any short cut?
Neither can Jonathan win with SS and SE alone. I'm from SS so don't bother addressing me as someone from SW.

Nigeria needs vibrant leaders going forward, not stale old men.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

That is your prejudice, Jonathan is a good man, take it or leave it

Some called hitler a good man too.

The fact that he's a good or bad man is none of my business, I care less, his actions and achievements as the president of Nigeria is all I care about.

Jona was a disaster as the president of Nigeria, PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by maak400: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
DMerciful:
It would make sense as his first task would be to implement the confab recommendations of 2014
Jonathan had some months to implement the confab report but he didn’t.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by jayautos: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

because he isn't getting any vote from SS and SE, and the Cabals have spoke their minds, wetin you gat to say?

any short cut?
How can i like this comment a thousand times?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

any short cut?

Votes that are almost irrelevant at the end of the day even though he collect millions of votes from both regions regardless of your misguided rants on NL.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Iykerolx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Its baffles knowing the things happening in this country of ours and still we do keep on enduring and enslaving our emotions in the all so called political undecided cheesy, what is the President trying to do ??...why calling back Jonathan to his side now confused me goshsshh hmmm.. i'm not getting this at all my people
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Neither can Jonathan win with SS and SE alone. I'm from SS so don't bother addressing me as someone from SW.

Nigeria needs vibrant leaders going forward, not stale old men.

you seem not to understand me, the North decides factor in this setting of democracy.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by ODJ124(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
how excactly? if the north support Jonathan then it is game over for tinubu cause i don't see south south people going aginst their own, and i don't see igbos supporting tinubu.
North will not betray tinubu...... one good turn deserves another..
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Iykerolx(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Its baffles knowing the things happening in this country of ours and still we do keep on enduring and enslaving our emotions in the all so called political undecided cheesy, what is the President trying to do ??...why calling back Jonathan to his side now confused me gosh sshh hmm.. i am not getting this at all my people
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by TheGreatIYANU: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by MartinsD12(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Golan007:

You will vote for him.

That I'm sure of.

We in PDP stick to Atiku OK
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Votes that are almost irrelevant at the end of the day even though he collect millions of votes from both regions regardless of your misguided rants on NL.

lol, including the NORTH votes?

SW the seat od INEC result
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by MartinsD12(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Some called hitler a good man too.

The fact that he's a good or bad man is none of my business, I care less, his actions and achievements as the president of Nigeria is all I care about.

Jona was a disaster as the president of Nigeria, PERIOD.
If he is what you said here why are they trying to bring him back?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

you seem not to understand me, the North decides factor in this setting of democracy.

Instead of hoping and praying that the North actualizes your desire to defeat the SW and Tinubu, what is your own hope and desire for yourself and your regions? Is the North your saviour and alpha and omega?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Golan007: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

We in PDP stick to Atiku OK

Jokers.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by MartinsD12(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Golan007:

Jokers.
Shocker we are prepared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / Okada Riders, Task Force War In Ajao Estate Leaves One Dead (graphic) / Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.