Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY (35223 Views)

Thisday 2023 Election Centre: Why Presidential Run Off Is Increasingly Likely / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by project8(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Runaway:
If we Southerns accept this Greek gift, I shall call us the must stupid people on earth.
though am a northerner, voted buhari but later regretted that action till this day, I beg to disagree with ur point. I also want anoda region to rule so if I were Jonathan or any southerner, I will agree on a single term of 4 yrs but won't hand over to a northerner till d south rule for atlist 12yrs.by so doing equation and agitations will be balanced and who knows that will be d beginning of a new Dawn for us as a country.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Instead of hoping and praying that the North actualizes your desire to defeat the SW and Tinubu, what is your own hope and desire for yourself and your regions? Is the North your saviour and alpha and omega?

there is no interest for my region in Nigeria, am from SS in case you are thinking am from SE.
My biggest dream is disintegration of Nigeria. but I have to say the truth the way it is, the Northerners won't allow another Obasanjo from the SW again in the person of Tinubu
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

If he is what you said here why are they trying to bring him back?

Who is trying to bring him back? The comedy story on social media?

Don't be naive.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by MartinsD12(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who is trying to bring him back? The comedy story on social media?

Don't be naive.

Naive that's an insult behave yourself. Case closed, if it's naive why discuss it in the first place, conversation ended.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

there is no interest for my region in Nigeria, am from SS in case you are thinking am from SE.
My biggest dream is disintegration of Nigeria, the handwriting of betray of Tinubu by the Northern is glaring everyday.

To start with, writing essays over Tinubu and his yet to be disclosed interest in any presidential election is pretty much pointless and redundant, at least until he steps out to announce his interest and desire to occupy Aso Rock which from my point of view and opinion he's absolutely not interested in.

Tinubu by nature is a practical and pragmatic politician, he pave ways and groom others to occupy powerful positions instead for himself.

While many of you are fixated, distracted and spending all your 1 kobo on Tinubu, I'm almost sure the real candidate is somewhere above the fray, untouched and unblemished.

Until the man announce and put forward openly to Nigerians his desire to be the president of Nigeria, you are just wasting your time with your baseless and meaningless prediction and analysis because they are not rooted in facts and realities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
MartinsD12:

Naive that's an insult behave yourself. Case closed, if it's naive why discuss it in the first place, conversation ended.

You obviously don't know the meaning of insult.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=94632558]

To start with, writing essays over Tinubu and his yet to be disclosed interest in any presidential election is pretty much pointless and redundant, at least until he steps out to announce his interest and desire to occupy Aso Rock which from my point of view and opinion he's absolutely not interested in.

Tinubu by nature is a practical and pragmatic politician, he pave ways and groom others to occupy powerful positions instead for himself.

While many of you are fixated, distracted and spending all your 1 kobo on Tinubu, I'm almost sure the real candidate is somewhere above the fray, untouched and unblemished.

Until the man announce and put forward openly to Nigerians his desire to be the president of Nigeria, you are just wasting your time with your baseless and meaningless prediction and analysis because they are not rooted in facts and realities.
[/q]
.lol, I never brought Tinubu into this thread discussion, someone I quoted did.

you can as well scroll to the first page, thank you.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

check first page, sir. someone there needs this advice more, thank you
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by blackgold90(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eastlink:
Nothing like Yoruba. You clown. The Ibos would be the most stupid tribe if they should accept a weakling to take their slot.

Hahahaha you are so pained and jealous that your tinubu is not the choice of the northern cabal.
You now find a voice that the igbo should not accept Jonathan.
It will be injustice and failure for buhari to support a SW when the igbo is yet to produce president.

Meanwhile SW is already enjoying the support they gave buhari and buhari will have no regret not supporting tinubu.

What is going to happen is another realignment.

You Yoruba's have sold the negotiating power of the south for vice presidentship.

It will be difficult to have a southern presidents

It will always be vice president work go dey reach Yoruba,niger delta and igbo,until we agree on something.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Solatium(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Obodogri:

Nobody is disputing your argument.

But no one is looking at direction because those indices will die by 2023.

If that man ever mount that coveted seat, i will swallow my head.

That was why I said you are a political neophyte,you think political structures are built over night?
I pity you.
Why do you find Ribadu and Atiku children marrying each other?
why did you find Asiwaju at the wedding?
Upon all Wike and Fayose's madness have you ever find them abusing Asiwaju Tinubu?
Small pikin dey worry you.
Come February 2023 you should be ready to swallow your whole body,not your head alone.
Moving ooooonnnnnn
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

check first page, sir. someone there needs this advice more, thank you

What's in the first page,? Been there and I still don't see the relevance per what you posted that I quoted and responded to.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NybenSBF101(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Runaway:
If we Southerns accept this Greek gift, I shall call us the must stupid people on earth.

This Greek gift is better than Tinubu
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Solatium(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

lol... so, Tinubu solely started the movement that removed GEJ? can you make your point clear because I recalled that the Governor forum which Amaechi chaired was against GEJ.

and the Cabals were not pleased that their tenure wasn't completed.

sir, what is your take on this, are you ruling that the people are inconsequential including Buhari as a factor?

All you said we're correct,there were agitations from several quarters all over the country,but mere agitations is not enough to defeat a dominant political party and a sitting president with an unlimited warchest and the instrument of the state.
Someone gave them a vehicle to convey them to the promise land,and that vehicle is APC and the driver was Asiwaju Tinubu.
i am I making sense?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by DexterousOne(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
ODJ124:

Jonathan will lose badly trust me.... it will be an easy ride for tinubu with Jonathan...

Tinubu will win a GEJ?

Are you a drunkard?

Tho it is better that these two gentlemen stay away from that race

But if it comes to these two as the front runners?
Tinubu is fcked

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by ODJ124(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

Tinubu will win a GEJ?

Are you a drunkard?

Tho it is better that these two gentlemen stay away from that race

But if it comes to these two as the front runners?
Tinubu is fcked

Believe it or not... it will be an easy ride for tinubu...

Jonathan messed up big time..... his administration is one of the worst in Nigeria...
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by DexterousOne(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
ODJ124:

Believe it or not... it will be an easy ride for tinubu...

Jonathan messed up big time..... his administration is one of the worst in Nigeria...

For curiosity sakes

What pathway to victory does Tinubu have?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by ODJ124(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

For curiosity sakes
What pathway to victory does Tinubu have?
Very broad pathway....
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by DMerciful(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Do you expect him to implement it during political season? You think he'll implement it by himself?
maak400:

Jonathan had some months to implement the confab report but he didn’t.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by lookingfly: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
they should keep their presidency, we the gej supporters would never allow gej go through the torture of those larshing mouth a second time.
kahal29:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/04/buharis-supporters-considering-jonathan-for-2023-presidential-run/

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by proprince(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please you guys should free our man GEJ from this mess you have created.

Enjoy the change you voted for.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Solatium:

All you said we're correct,there were agitations from several quarters all over the country,but mere agitations is not enough to defeat a dominant political party and a sitting president with an unlimited warchest and the instrument of the state.
Someone gave them a vehicle to convey them to the promise land,and that vehicle is APC and the driver was Asiwaju Tinubu.
i am I making sense?

and you over look the passengers and conductor?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

What's in the first page,? Been there and I still don't see the relevance per what you posted that I quoted and responded to.

i quoted someone who made mention of Tinubu presidential bid, I wasn't one who drag the name into play
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by SocialJustice: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

you seem not to understand me, the North decides factor in this setting of democracy.
The North alone can not decide. Our presidential election is not based on simple majority but 2/3.

Aged politicians should graduate to being elder state men and stop seeking political office.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by frog12: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
these people want EVERYTHING. they want to CONTROL everything.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Gainman: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

can only SW win Tinubu the position of president?

because he isn't getting any vote from SS and SE, and the Cabals have spoke their minds, wetin you gat to say?

any short cut?
See as your mouth dey draw like one idiot wey chop okro. Is it not Goodluck Jonathan who put us into all these shit. If Jonathan have performed well, who go vote Buhari. Jonathan nah political nonsense. because he is from your side u con dey feel happy because of this fake rumour. When he was the president,wetin u achieve abeg. Nah this kind thing dey spoil country. let me A be president because he is my tribe, regardless of whether he can perform.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Solatium(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

and you over look the passengers and conductor?

I just said Asiwaju is the inventor and driver of the car,if moto no dey conductor go get work? abi passenger go ride?
if driver no dey competent Moto go arrive destination. safely?

Anyone can be a conductor,it is not a skill job
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Gainman: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
DMerciful:
It would make sense as his first task would be to implement the confab recommendations of 2014
stop the dream abeg
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Dididrumz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
ifecorepublic:
ABEG WE DEY GO FRONT OR BACK FOR THIS COUNTRY

same question that should have been asked in 2015 and in 2019
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by TruthinAction: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
If it's the same old politicians that will context in the next election, when will it be the turn of the youths? I thought they said that the youths are the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by od501: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Guide777:
No way. They should support Sai baba for 3rd tenure.. They should not just call GEJ.

Nooo.....we die here! All of us will see this to the end! Sai baba till 2028 grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Natilolo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Under which party is he going to contest? If its PDP, it will be though, but if its APC he may just have a free ride to the presidency.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Ogunleti01: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Affliction shall not rise the second time
And how would you describe this current dispensation: disastrous, calamitous,cataclysmal, catastrophic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife / FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.