Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY (35230 Views)

Thisday 2023 Election Centre: Why Presidential Run Off Is Increasingly Likely / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by badoh(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

can only SW win Tinubu the position of president?

because he isn't getting any vote from SS and SE, and the Cabals have spoke their minds, wetin you gat to say?

any short cut?
Speak for your own region. Stop attaching yourselve to both SS and SE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Elvictor: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
badoh:
Speak for your own region. Stop attaching yourselve to both SS and SE.
attaching what sir?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Giantfarmer(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

A bill that has just been assented? And you think GEJ will be so stupid to fall for such bait?
my dear this is politics anything can happen don't be surprised
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Mavor: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
ODJ124:
grin angry

Dead on arrival tinubu we know....

Thread seen...
Nobody from the SS is voting for Tinubu. I am from the SS and I know this. I doubt the SE will either.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by NGpatriot: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

i quoted someone who made mention of Tinubu presidential bid, I wasn't one who drag the name into play

Same way I quoted you for mentioning Tinubu in your own quote.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by leokid866: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
I have no problem with jona coming back only a couple conditions,1) he must run on the platform of the APC, 2) he must sign that he will only run one term then handover to the SW in 2027.....if he can fulfill this two things....then no problem.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by leokid866: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
how excactly? if the north support Jonathan then it is game over for tinubu cause i don't see south south people going aginst their own, and i don't see igbos supporting tinubu.
The way he will lose name God go come tell an say "e shock you" grin
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by leokid866: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol.....so what the plan is jona is will come back run 1 term and then power will go back to the north.....lol.....sips tea...okay...
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by ODJ124(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mavor:
Nobody from the SS is voting for Tinubu. I am from the SS and I know this. I doubt the SE will either.

Tinubu will win 35%-40% of the vote in SS
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by zakkxx: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
you and who? I better vote for Osinbanjo! tinubu willnever rule Nigeria except he convert to be Christian! no yoruba muslim can ever rule Nigeria! is not a curse na political permutation and combination the vp will come from the north. we cannot have a muslim-muslim ticket. I am a Christian from the north and it is very sad fact.
ODJ124:
grin angry

Dead on arrival tinubu we know....

Thread seen...
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by ODJ124(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
zakkxx:
you and who? I better vote for Osinbanjo! tinubu willnever rule Nigeria except he convert to be Christian! no yoruba muslim can ever rule Nigeria! is not a curse na political permutation and combination the vp will come from the north. we cannot have a muslim-muslim ticket. I am a Christian from the north and it is very sad fact.

Tinubu will pick a Christian from the north...

Osibanjo isn't that popular..
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by EMMY76: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
On which political platform are they planning to realize this feat?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by fisibobo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Given that every NIGERIAN has the capacity for leadership at some level, I would say, the absence of Good leadership is our problem in Nigeria. No leader can give more than what HE/SHE has,

We must begin to critically look at the capacity of our leaders even before they are entrusted with power.

Be patriotic with the power you are entrusted

Join us on Twitter and Facebook
www.patrioticactionnigeria.org
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Obodogri: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Solatium:

That was why I said you are a political neophyte,you think political structures are built over night?
I pity you.
Why do you find Ribadu and Atiku children marrying each other?
why did you find Asiwaju at the wedding?
Upon all Wike and Fayose's madness have you ever find them abusing Asiwaju Tinubu?
Small pikin dey worry you.
Come February 2023 you should be ready to swallow your whole body,not your head alone.
Moving ooooonnnnnn

I think if you see me one on one, you can't dare call me small pikin.
Of course you may have seen me on your own TV screen. But i tell you confidently without mincing words that what you wish for will not become a reality.

Have you ever seen Wike abuse Buhari?
Why was Tinubu not there at the Eagles Square?
Bookmark this message of mine and quote me if your permutation becomes a reality.
I will also remind you of this post.
If we close eye open am, 2023 don reach.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Mavor: 2:42am On Oct 06, 2020
ODJ124:

Tinubu will win 35%-40% of the vote in SS
You are a joker. We don't sell our destiny for money.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by icedbreez(m): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Runaway:
If we Southerns accept this Greek gift, I shall call us the must stupid people on earth.

Either GEJ or Tinubu or worse still another northerner in Atiku.

Take your pick. It's not a Greek gift. It's the most plausible option.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2020
ODJ124:

Why do u want Jonathan again.....?

never please somebody please tell Jonathan that he had already done 6 years and if he gets another 4 that is 10 years in office

let him rest for house
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by ODJ124(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Mavor:
You are a joker. We don't sell our destiny for money.

Not money... but personality brings vote...
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Solatium(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Obodogri:

I think if you see me one on one, you can't dare call me small pikin.
Of course you may have seen me on your own TV screen. But i tell you confidently without mincing words that what you wish for will not become a reality.

Have you ever seen Wike abuse Buhari?
Why was Tinubu not there at the Eagles Square?
Bookmark this message of mine and quote me if your permutation becomes a reality.
I will also remind you of this post.
If we close eye open am, 2023 don reach.

I am sorry to say this is not a sound political analysis if this is what you come on TV to talk,
because Tinubu wasn't in eagle square for independent celebration he has been schemed out,is he a government appointee? is he a serving member of the cabinet?
His presence adds or take nothing away from the celebration,it is not a political events, it's a national celebration.
Obj, Abubakar and ibb wey suppose dey no come,wetin come be Tinubu own?
I still talk am,you no Sabi politics
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Obodogri: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Solatium:

I am sorry to say this is not a sound political analysis if this is what you come on TV to talk,
because Tinubu wasn't in eagle square for independent celebration he has been schemed out,is he a government appointee? is he a serving member of the cabinet?
His presence adds or take nothing away from the celebration,it is not a political events, it's a national celebration.
Obj, Abubakar and ibb wey suppose dey no come,wetin come be Tinubu own?
I still talk am,you no Sabi politics

At no time did i say he was schemed out, let's get that fact straight.
All am saying is that he will try but will not smell the seat.
This is a public forum and i can't divulge such details here.
He is aware of the grand plots against his candidacy and it was a topic of discussion in that wedding ceremony.
I was there at the event myself.

So keep calling me names but unfolding events will justify my assertions.

Kindly bookmark this conversation and by 2022/23 i will personally unearth it.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Solatium(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Obodogri:

At no time did i say he was schemed out, let's get that fact straight.
All am saying is that he will try but will not smell the seat.
This is a public forum and i can't divulge such details here.
He is aware of the grand plots against his candidacy and it was a topic of discussion in that wedding ceremony.
I was there at the event myself.

So keep calling me names but unfolding events will justify my assertions.

Kindly bookmark this conversation and by 2022/23 i will personally unearth it.

Presidency is not a family inheritance,you don't expect him not to have opposition,the steep the opposition is the more the contest become interesting.
point me a candidate that always get the presidency on a platter of gold,just only one ooo and I will cite you countless candidates that got it with so much opposition.
The fact you are present at the wedding does not mean you know what will end negotiation.

I can tell you come 2023 Asiwaju will be president of Nigeria, except death takes,him or Nigeria split's before then.
The fact that it has been zoned to the Southern Geopolitical zone of Nigeria even makes it easier for him.
Wy do you think everyone keeps fighting him you inclusive if his chances are not brighter?
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Obodogri: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Solatium:

Presidency is not a family inheritance,you don't expect him not to have opposition,the steep the opposition is the more the contest become interesting.
point me a candidate that always get the presidency on a platter of gold,just only one ooo and I will cite you countless candidates that got it with so much opposition.
The fact you are present at the wedding does not mean you know what will end negotiation.

I can tell you come 2023 Asiwaju will be president of Nigeria, except death takes,him or Nigeria split's before then.
The fact that it has been zoned to the Southern Geopolitical zone of Nigeria even makes it easier for him.
Wy do you think everyone keeps fighting him you inclusive if his chances are not brighter?

Everyone seem to be fighting him because he has fought almost everyone too.

2023 is not far.

The end shall justify the means.
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Solatium(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Obodogri:

Everyone seem to be fighting him because he has fought almost everyone too.

2023 is not far.

The end shall justify the means.

That is what differentiate a politician from an ordinary person.
During campaign they say all sorts and do all sorts,after the election you share part of the loot to recoup what you spent and go back and restrategize.
Poor ma is still fighting jonathan and Buhari battle of 2015
Re: Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY by Mavor: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
ODJ124:

Not money... but personality brings vote...
And his personality is nothing we care about. Maybe it is something admired by Western Nigerians but not us. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Weapons Captured By Local Hunters In Adamawa State. / Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.