Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

#EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out (34068 Views)

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by KayCee92(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
myBraine:
Okay.

But all in all, that shouldn't stop us from loving our country and doing our best to be a law abiding citizens.

As for those celebrities, don't mind them, they spent more time on Twitter than in their respective studio sessions. Good songs and lyrics are scarce these days so there's nothing for them to do again rather than poking into national affairs that doesn't directly concern them.

I was even expecting them to encourage the youths to study more, be a great thinker and harness our agricultural prowess by venturing into farming. I was expecting at least, 70% of youths to be in possession of hoes and cutlass rather than expensive gadgets.

Imagine if the youths are working in the farm and spending more of their time on trees and inside bushes, will Sars still be killing them?

What do I know anyway

This one thinks through his nose... Chai, no kind mumu mentality wey you no go see for NL.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by blacknp(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They won't do anything until we start attacking their families and loved ones.

Think of innocent youths who are aspiring for greatness that those Special Armed Robbery Squad have killed.

Think of bread winners that they have killed cold bloodedly

Think of only child that they have killed

Think of those that committed suicide because they lost so many due to SARS harassment and extortion (it happened few months ago)

We are scared of so called security personnel more than we are scared of armed robbers.

They break into people's home in the middle of the night.
They torture, rape, and kill at will.

We don't have a government.
Let us stand if you can't get to the Officers directly, attack their families and loved one burn down their properties and leave a message behind.

#EndSARS!!!

#EndSARS
The mentality of a criminal? You want to kill police officers & their Family members, then burn their properties? Have they killed more people than you , and your cult members, or killed more than your armed robber cousin? Aren’t the so called SARS Nigerian citizens, isn’t your mother’s Brother a police Officer also, tomorrow when they have been fully recalled & the crime rate spikes, they will start shouting Buhari has killed us, ingrate ungrateful bunch, damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by blacknp(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
KayCee92:

This one thinks through his nose... Chai, no kind mumu mentality wey you no go see for NL.
worse than charcoal pot, calling electric kettle black, Sorry to say, actually you are the one that is the Mumu.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by intruder15(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fidelismaria:

where's oluwacoward?

guess him and all his fans are in hiding

I will try not to curse. But did your so called Sowore come out to say let's March and protest against this? Rather he is saying revolution now. What does that even mean?

As a leader ur message should be clear. Let him stand up and say let's protest to end these killings and SARS brutality and see if burna boy won't join.

The motive for Revolution now is not clear. The motive for #Endsars #reformsars is clear enough.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by SmartPolician: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
SARS is highly needed in Nigeria where crime is the order of the day. While you are saying end SARS, please will you also tell the foolish, lazy Nigerian youths to stop robbery, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism and all forms of dangerous crimes they do

What we need is SARS reforms; our Policemen, Soldiers oh, security aparatus and government are all reflection of the Nigerian people. Nigerians are bad people that is why we have bad Police officers, bad soldiers and foolish leaders!

Instead of #EndSARS please demand for #EndNigeria angry

SARS was important in Nigeria when violent crime was the order of the day.

Today, the tides have changed. Violent crime is gradually making way for cybercrime. Nigerian youths use their smart devices to scam unsuspecting victims in the comfort of their homes.

That's why we rarely hear cases of armed robbers blocking expressways to rob and kill travelers or robbing residents house to house.

Tackling cybercrime require knowledge of IT tools and intelligence. That's something the EFCC does not necessarily SARS.

Because SARS is not trained to tackle today's kinda crime, they use intimidation and brutality on every good-looking guy they see on the street, often accusing them of being internet fraudsters without proof.

If you try to stand up to them, they will tell you that they will take you to the middle of the bush, plant a gun on you, and kill you like a common criminal and nothing will happen.

Tackling cybercrimes requires intelligence - something that SARS personnel lacks.

The truth is, SARS has outlined its relevance
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by lexzyy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wizkid na weerey sha cheesy
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Simonpeter2000(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2020
You people are doing well oooo,na online protest na e ko remain wey una wan do, According to zlatan ibile in hours every body go forget and we will start again...... initial gragra #Endsars##Deformsars#.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Flaame(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
Okay.

But all in all, that shouldn't stop us from loving our country and doing our best to be a law abiding citizens.

As for those celebrities, don't mind them, they spent more time on Twitter than in their respective studio sessions. Good songs and lyrics are scarce these days so there's nothing for them to do again rather than poking into national affairs that doesn't directly concern them.

I was even expecting them to encourage the youths to study more, be a great thinker and harness our agricultural prowess by venturing into farming. I was expecting at least, 70% of youths to be in possession of hoes and cutlass rather than expensive gadgets.

Imagine if the youths are working in the farm and spending more of their time on trees and inside bushes, will Sars still be killing them?

What do I know anyway
You're a very stupid person, totally senseless,no iota of sense can be seen in you. I don't even care if I get banned, you're so DISGUSTING!!!
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Flaame(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2020
KayCee92:

That guy no get sense at all,just free am bro/sis
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by broadman20: 1:51am On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
Okay.

What do I know anyway

There is time for everything and EVEN FOOLS knows that if you don't then go to the Fools and learn that this is the time to END SARS and not to play music........Opunu.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by nyiamfrank: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2020
If we mean business, we can also end Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen, just as we are up against SARS.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Teel012(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
Okay.

What do I know anyway

why aren't you on the farm with hoe and cutlass, or on a tree, or inside Bush?? you don't deserve the phone you're using right now. I pray for you that your generation will not use any gadgets again, they will relocate to the bush, hang on trees and work on farms with crude implements. can I have an Amen??
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by DedeNkem: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2020
SARS are a bunch of murderous criminals in uniform! They commit kidnapping, extortion and murder! They're no better than the criminals they claim they go after!
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Angelicjacy(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
Okay.

Are they your parents or teachers Ni? No they will even establish a school for you so you can get sense! Farm ko...at least they are talking what have u done to help the so call youths? Please be reasonable abeg!
What do I know anyway
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by KayCee92(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2020
blacknp:
worse than charcoal pot, calling electric kettle black, Sorry to say, actually you are the one that is the Mumu.

What am I supposed to do with this one..... LOL. grin nothing wey I no go see.
Re: #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out by Chuqukah042(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Las las op na #starboyfc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) / Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos) / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.