Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. (44274 Views)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambraโ€™s Sodom & Gomorrah / Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest โ€“ EFCC / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by Hisduchess(f): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
molbic:
Everything bad in the world Nigeria must dey inside .No thanks to our Edo sisters .

This table that you are shaking go soon scatter and no carpenter go fit repair am grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by lereinter(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Country like Ghana go get more prostitute than nigeria
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by dododawa1: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Civil servants in govt house excluded
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by dododawa1: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Eeasterner confirmed only in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by oyatz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
illicit:
I never see Fulani Ashawo before....

Their culture doesn't encourage such a lifestyle
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by oyatz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
illicit:

I dey do Ashawo o when konji hold me and galfriend no dey

Better than rape na

Why not just get marry (preferably to a 23 year old Lady).
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
oyatz:

Why not just get marry (preferably to a 23 year old Lady).
Why 23
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by mightyhazel: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nigeria own go pass
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by MrCork: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hisduchess:

This table that you are shaking go soon scatter and no carpenter go fit repair am grin grin grin grin

Huh? Shake table? I rather u shake yor nyansh for me ...I want some cheesy
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by Hisduchess(f): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
MrCork:

Huh? Shake table? I rather u shake yor nyansh for me ...I want some cheesy

My special mrcork.you don come back huh! I missed you and your wahala ooo.i thought covid carried you ooo since you are in your fake London. If you behave nicely I will nyash you but if not you no go collect grin grin grin
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by MrCork: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Hisduchess:

My special mrcork.you don come back huh! I missed you and your wahala ooo.i thought covid carried you ooo since you are in your fake London. If you behave nicely I will nyash you but if not you no go collect grin grin grin

...kaiii.. U all ready started making my prikk had again...& u no how much i will love to nyansh u.
ok.I will try & behave
cheesy
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by 77star: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by obasola2lebechi: 2:08am On Sep 23, 2021
sad
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by Samstyle(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13
Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World 2024

https://bscholarly.com/countries-with-the-highest-number-of-prostitutes-in-the-world/
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by youngrichnigga: 9:15pm On Apr 13
If you count our coded prostitutes (Olosho) and executive gbele pawos, then Nigeria Wii be on the top of the list undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by Freshboi316(m): 9:37am On Apr 14
Nigeria go soon chop number 1 every soon.
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by imagrg(m): 4:31am On Apr 15
In 2024, I believe if the list is updated, Nigeria would come top on the list.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
Re: 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. by Johnwrite(m): 8:53am On Apr 15
Normally Nigeria go follow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) / Many Arrested, Properties Destroyed As Lagos Task Force Storm Shrine In #ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.