Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? (1404 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by ublight: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
There is this dude that I hang with especially on weekends when i go to watch match. He is a die hard chelsea fan.

I was surprised that he was not available to watch d chelsea vs palace match so i gave him a call.

Dude was sounding depressed so i got his address and went to visit him after d match.

Goodness, this guy was crying cos he discovered his gf has been usain bolting. I felt like slapping d guy sha. I was disappointed that at his age he did not realize that almost all naija babes are technically athletes.

I walked away cos i did not want to add salt to his injury. This evening after watching man u game, i hope to talk some sense to him but i dont know if i should be harsh or not. Please help me
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by swiz123(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tell him if he doesn't get his shitz together and follow you to troll Man Utd today, he will be forever disowned by you.

Assure him that him crying for a hoe has been the dumbest thing he has done and a secret you shall take to your grave.

But the price for your discretion is him getting his stupid shitt together immediately.

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by ublight: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
swiz123:
OK
?
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by Scarrr: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin cheesy make una give am factory reset slaps

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by osamz007: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
he should remove girls from him.mind o fishes too plenty for sea if tilapia no suitable whale go fit am
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by Always82: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
you don't need to be hash on him or gentle.just tell him the bitter Truth.that the beautiful ones are yet to be bone.some men can't stand a woman disappointment.but Nigga like me move on immediately.without a word.
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by BabbanBura(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
ublight:
There is this dude that I hang with especially on weekends when i go to watch match. He is a die hard chelsea fan.

I was surprised that he was not available to watch d chelsea vs palace match so i gave him a call.

Dude was sounding depressed so i got his address and went to visit him after d match.

Goodness, this guy was crying cos he discovered his gf has been usain bolting. I felt like slapping d guy sha. I was disappointed that at his age he did not realize that almost all naija babes are technically athletes.

I walked away cos i did not want to add salt to his injury. This evening after watching man u game, i hope to talk some sense to him but i dont know if i should be harsh or not. Please help me

Wetin bolting mean?
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by tundchip2: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
swiz123:
Tell him if he doesn't get his shitz together and follow you to troll Man Utd today, he will be forever disowned by you.

Assure him that him crying for a hoe has been the dumbest thing he has done and a secret you shall take to your grave.

But the price for your discretion is him getting his stupid shitt together immediately.
you've said it allπ
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by ublight: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
osamz007:
he should remove girls from him.mind o fishes too plenty for sea if tilapia no suitable whale go fit am

abi
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by ublight: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
BabbanBura:

Wetin bolting mean?
?
to run fast.
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by ublight: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
swiz123:

lol
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by Iceyjayz: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol nah normal thing to Naija girls
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by ublight: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol nah normal thing to Naija girls

ah swerrit
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by baralatie(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Scarrr:
grin cheesy make una give am factory reset slaps
wow
Re: His Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl. What Should He Do? by paulolee(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
see question o...mk him turn a runs boy self na...mk DM both de run tinz...

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Feel Sexy, How Does It Feel? / On Which App Or Site Can I Get Hookup In Ibadan / You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.