Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. (15224 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees. lol

Copied.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
So? What's the big deal in that?

27 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
So? What's the big deal in that?
Odogu I hail.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by TemplarLandry: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
smiley
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
1 week to xmas, I will disagree

😳

8 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
illicit:
1 week to xmas, I will disagree

😳
Ok two weeks is still okay
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by shagasha: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
No be to gree for mouth alone. Two weeks is enuf for her to gree & show commitment before we talk about Christmas

11 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
shagasha:
No be to gree for mouth alone. Two weeks is enuf for her to gree & show commitment before we talk about Christmas
Yes o better and not just jump into direct billing

3 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
guobe:
Copied.
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees.lol
So far as she gree me hot kpekus no wahala
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by UptownVibes(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
The message is for those toasting poor girls.. Guys should learn to date rich girls only.. Avoid poor girls at all cost..

Poor girls are vampires and cheats..

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
4KNGOATS:

So far as she gree me hot kpekus no wahala
Lol ashawo too full nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
UptownVibes:
The message is for those toasting poor girls.. Guys should learn to date rich girls only.. Avoid poor girls at all cost..

Poor girls are vampires and cheats..
Lol for real

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Icuib4cu: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
guobe:
Copied.
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees.lol

What exactly do you mean by, taking risk?

5 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by UptownVibes(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
guobe:

Lol for real
Yes o.. Guys should learn to go for rich girls.. Poor girls are always after your hard earned money.. And na them cheat pass.. They are never contended with what they have..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=Icuib4cu post=127434523]

What exactly do you mean by, taking risk?[/quote
Its risky to start any project you didn't execute from January to November otherwise you may encounter a collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by adeoyekay(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
guobe:
Copied.
Sir please I need your advice

I have been toasting this girl right from April but she didn't gree. The funniest part of it is that she messaged me yesterday and called me babe that we get talk. The conclusion of the whole thing is that she has agreed with me but your topic now make me to Reason now if she has an ulterior motive because the first time she requested from me is how to make her happy during Christmas by taking out for picnic and pay all her bills

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have 🐝 sending card and money to her just to please before but she no gree

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Nicepoker(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Just pay acceptance fees first. grin Tell her to wait till march before you can resume proper.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jsp0: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:

I have been toasting this girl right from April but she didn't gree. The funniest part of it is that she messaged me yesterday and called me babe that we get talk. The conclusion of the whole thing is that she has agreed with me but your topic now make me to Reason now if she has an ulterior motive because the first time she requested from me is how to make her happy during Christmas by taking out for picnic and pay all her bills

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have 🐝 sending card and money to her just to please before but she no gree

sending money and card for a girl wey no gree to date you

well u should be in abundance

35 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by GlIalen(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:

how old are you? Since April you have been chasing what? Get ready for been used and dumped. She after your cash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jeromestarks: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:

Send this to her

"I'm happy you accepted to date me. I would love to take you out for Xmas and pay your bills as you have requested but I will need something too"

She will be like "what's that?"

Tell her you want to have sex instantly.
If she turns you down, turn down her billing format and end the relationship. Look somewhere else instantly.
If she says Ok. Fvck her and lock up. Avoid her and reunite with her after Xmas.

That's how to beat olosho at her game.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by adeoyekay(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

Send this to her

"I'm happy you accepted to date me. I would love to take you out for Xmas and pay your bills as you have requested but I will need something too"

If she turns you down, turn down her billing format and end the relationship. Look somewhere else instantly.
If she says Ok. Fvck her and lock up. Avoid her and reunite with her after Xmas.

Thanks sir

5 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jsp0: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

Send this to her

so you think she will really Bleep this weakling boy

didn't you see where he said he has been sending cash and card to her since April still she still not accepting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by adeoyekay(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
GlIalen:
how old are you? Since April you have been chasing what? Get ready for been used and dumped. She after your cash
I am sorry for saying this I am 29 years old

I love this girl vet much I always get attracted to her I don't know what she did to me

I don't use to get attracted to a girl like that but she is the only one

The funniest part of it is that she is not beautiful, no front and back but perfect in doing make up

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jeromestarks: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
jsp0:

u be mumu

so you think she will really Bleep this weakling boy

didn't you see where he said he has been sending cash and card to her since April still she still not accepting

now u want a weakling finished man to dip in his foolery even more
It's better she goes than to pretend to stay and continue milking the weakling.

6 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jeromestarks: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:

I love this girl vet much I always get attracted to her I don't know what she did to me

The funniest part of it is that she is not beautiful, no front and back but perfect in doing make up
Me, I wan see her picture. Can you share her Facebook handle?

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jsp0: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:
Thanks sir

guy abort ur misson the girl is more clever and smarter than u don't bother to spend anymore cos she won't visit u, cos she never feel u, probably her bf that had been drilling her toto just leave her

note when the desired isn't available, the available becomes desired

count ur lose and move on

14 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by adeoyekay(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

It's better she goes than to pretend to stay and continue milking the weakling.
I am not weakling I prefer to send money to a guy in need than a girl because they will take you as a fool

I did it out of love I cannot resist her request
Anytime I am chatting with her my penis always rise I don't use to get move with any girl. At times I wonder if she is using jazx on me
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jsp0: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:

u have oneitis is holding your balls so tight

u need some hot red pill

6 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by adeoyekay(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
jsp0:

guy abort ur misson the girl is more clever and smarter than u don't bother to spend anymore cos she won't visit u, cos she never feel u, probably her bf that had been drilling her toto just leave her

note when the desired isn't available, the available becomes desired

count ur lose and move on
Thanks sir
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jsp0: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:
I am not weakling I prefer to send money to a guy in need than a girl because they will take you as a fool

I did it out of love I cannot resist her request
Anytime I am chatting with her my penis always rise I don't use to get move with any girl. At times I wonder if she is using jazx on me

u sent money and card out of love to a girl that don't want to be ur gf and u can't resist her requests

guy u no try

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by GlIalen(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:

yes please make sure you spend your last penny on her . It will make her love u more . Take her out for shopping. Buy expensive watches , perfume, shoes and clothes for her. Do this like I have said... Thank me later undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by adeoyekay(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
jsp0:

u sent money and card out of love to a girl that don't want to be ur gf

guy u are not only jobless but so dull
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.