Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50578 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Reallink: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Posterity will never b kind to ur generation.
Since u enjoy evil,
Woe & wailing will ur lots!
Remember no govt remains in power 4ever
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Roozzaay:

If they do, just tell them your mother is a responsible woman and not a drinking hoe.

Ok, you've been noticed,can you please just move forward a bit let the next idiot quote

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Meedass:
how e be for the ughelli? I dey warri

Omoh no be beans ooo,enter media make you see for yourself bro.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
yommen:

It's a government headed by a dullard. So what do you expect? SARS means special anti-robbery squard. Is it actually SARS responsibility to chase yahoo boys around?

I wonder ooo.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2478(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Everything is just as a result of corruption...when the youths are ready, things are gonna change
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
karnap:

the words coordinated is the summary of what the endSars is all about, anyone campaigns for the endSars is in anyway a criminal operating against what the sars stands for,check well all those who been killed by sars are one way or the other involved in criminal acts.so shut up and stay off criminal acts.
sars can only get in trouble with you if you don't cooperate with them,what is making you to stop so they can check you,if your hands are clean.

You've not experienced their harassment that's why.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
andyanders:

Very useless woman. Come one day, she will be a victim. When she gets out of the system, may she directly fall a victim.

Amen.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
iLUCID:

Police were killing blacks in the US, why didn’t we see #ENDPOLICE and the likes on social media? Politeness would be appreciated

Because the policemen that were carrying out such acts were surely punished and justice served all though not fully served,unlike here were the NPF and SARS killing citizens and extorting money from them go Scot free and even have the guts to tell you that there's nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman, Joe igbokwe and Keyamo are of the same drunkard family. Bunch of nitwits
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by jacoik(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
honestly this woman will end miserably in this life. do she really have a husband kids?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Oga,I'm in ughelli right now..... obob, the way sars dey swap boys now en.... right from otovwodo down to isoko road dey hot no be small......you need to see how sars take swap 5boys yesterday for citevwe market for akpodiete....

I join protest ooo no be small,I con from there enter Oleh,afar I hear say some police men later chop death na true abii ?

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
retake89:

She's a compound fool.
Not just compound but a Continental Fool.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Lastmankc(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Buhari just surround himself with incompetent fools.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by toolovely(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
This shows that the woman do not even understand the responsibility of SARS... If SARS start doing the job of EFCC, what then should EFCC be doing? Besides, is there any justification for shooting someone even if you caught the person on the act without first charging the person to court? There are rules of engagement which do not allow armed personnel to shoot unless your own life is at stake. But seeing the kind of people we have in our government, I am not disappointed hearing this from this old woman who thinks she will forever remain in government

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by EdiskyHarry: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
One of the most useless lady in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
History555:
This woman forgets that one day she will leave government, hopefully she will not be found criticizing other government

Many who worked with and defended government yesterday are already criticising government today. The likes of FFK, Omokri, Abati

[s]
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.
[/s]

Trash
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by holluwizzy: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Message for Nigerians by IGP.

If you are not a politician. Plz ignore the message.

Sars still remain Sars for the poor.

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by rimijoshua(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman was cursed the day she told bishop oyedepo to form his own country.
Madam...you are a goat.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Kylce042(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209

The old hag turned off comments on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by zadokchidi: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Somebody should tell this woman that ..one day buhari will vocate from seat and her tenure will end ..she will now realize all she is saying about ipob and other words....one day !!!! One day!!!?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by zudozz: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman can dey misyern!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Ezmans: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
updatechange:
Ogogoro drinker
laureta remember that one day you I'll be out of office

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Being Old doesn't mean someone is wise. She's just as foolish as her president

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by fineboynl(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
this ashawo Bitch is talking.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by whobdis1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209

So, this woman does not have grown up children that can talk small(Just small) sense into her Empty brain, because obviously her husband can't.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by sambrow(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simpubozz:
This woman always respond to issues as someone who’s only after protecting her paycheck even to the detriment of people’s lives
That is just it
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Rajahbite(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
Who gave this one palm wine to drink this early afternoon?
Sometimes I wish all these kidnapping, Sars brutality, herdsmen killing are metted out on these government officials so they too can know how painful it is....
They eat free food
Use free fuel
Free money
Free ride
Free air travel
Free wardrobe change
Bogus salaries and paycheck

How will they know what the masses are going through when everything about them is free?.
Bros pammy highness dey different, this woman's highness na collabo of high-handed self-aggrandising coupled with hypocrisy laced with monkeytail.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Sonnobax15(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I join protest ooo no be small,I con from there enter Oleh,afar I hear say some police men later chop death na true abii ?
I never too confirm dat 1 cha,whether na true or not .
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by xty50(f): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Then have a way of dealing with those cyber criminals not just stopping people harassing and killing them
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Lighthammer(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wish i could lay my hand on this deranged and mentally retarded old hag
to think am sharing this country with this woman irks me alot
am pretty sure she has no brain at all and if she had one,it is rotten and infected due to her constant licking of bubu infected and pathogen infested balls
that's why she is spitting foul and brainless words with reckless abandon
i hope one day one of her children will be blessed with the sacred gift of sars brutality
to even compare this woman with an homo erectus is an insult
stupid old fool suffering from the necrosis of the necortex
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
So this girl still not OK?

Dont worry you will experience coordinated accidental discharge from your Sars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.