Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50574 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by tosan245(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
She is making so much sense now until the bullet triggered from the gun of SARS official hit one of her relative then she would realise her postulations are misguided.
I have always been of the opinion that the severity of injustice is not known until it gets to your doorstep.
Orestino:
issoright
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Harmony92(f): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
2BONE:
why is everyone condemning her without condemning cyber criminality? because you all love and celebrate crime, SARS can't end but it will be reformed, except you're a criminal you agitate for ending SARS, you're happy youths are committing cyber robbery but you're quick to condemn physical armed robbers, kidnappers and terrorists like BH and Herdsmen whereas you are all thesame. why is there no hastag to end Cyber crime? you fvcking criminals. #EndCrime,#ReformSARS. I HATE HYPOCRITES, NIGERIANS LOVE CRIMES AND CELEBRATE OR DEFEND IT. that's why buhari said Nigerians are criminals and you're angry and hurt because its the truth, this woman is actually right only if you know the severe damage cyber criminality is causing Nigeria's image in the international space. fvck criminals!
so killing without trials is ok? I am not in support of cyber crime bt d way sarz is going abt it is wrong cry they attacked my younger brother few weeks ago in warri after begging n explaining to Dem dat e was coming from his place of work dey asked him to pay 50k to bail himself or dey will take him to their station.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by judgementyard(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
backnbeta:
SARS stop and search is a coordinated attack on the masses undecided
You can say that again.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by 2BONE: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about what they need or whether I like crime or not. I asked:

"How are law enforcement agencies supposed to tackle cyber crime in Nigeria?"
killing cyber criminals. to send a strong message to others
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman is a disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by toprealman: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:
May God save this woman after buhari.
As always, she will relocate.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman will die miserably in no distant time

She's so EVIL

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
2BONE:
killing cyber criminals. to send a strong message to others

Does d law say law enforcement agencies should kill cyber criminals? How do d law enforcement agents identify cyber criminals to be killed? Where are they going to do d killing?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Roozzaay(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.
If they do, just tell them your mother is a responsible woman and not a drinking hoe.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by bukatyne(f): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209

This is a wrong time to say this.

SARS allegedly murdered a young man in Delta and somehow, you link the protests to internet fraudsters?

Let us assume you are right, you have lost the 'mouth' to state such as this time because your house is not clean.

Instead of preoccupinng yourself on the authority of the inspector, make your house clean and worthy of inspection.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by addictiv(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Truth is this people can't understand what ordinary Nigerians re going through because they live in FCT. If you stay in south south and move to FCT you will understand what I am saying. In Abuja the police is more organised and professional so they think its like that everywhere. That doesn't mean that when you see citizens complain about something repeatedly because it doesn't affect you, you feel its irrelevant. Everything na turn by turn.. One day e go reach you too.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by bellotaofeek: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Don't worry madam. They will soon kill your children. Amen
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by chinedu234(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wonder if this assistant that works from diaspora understands what is going on in Nigeria. Funnily, such people have refused to come to Nigeria to earn a livelihood. But I tell you madam that all you have said against the rule of law today will catch up with you soonest. And guess what? You will lack empathy just as your present reckless statement.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Edojoma(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ma,, even though I didn't read d news but just from d headline,, I no ur problem....

I only pray dis day dat since wat SARS is doing is fine by u,,, may such befall u n ur family.. And as innocent parents cry n wail in anguish for dia loss,, may u c reasons to cry as well, Amen.....

My people said dat water dat Ouches d penis must surely touch d scrotum, na turn by turn, e go reach u... U won't b in govt 4ever..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by CzarChris(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209
You guys don't understand this woman at all, she is silently giving out an SOS with all her utterance. I believe she is using reverse psychology to tell us that she is in a trap and has no means of escape, this is a silent call for help.
Believe me no sane even insane human being will make the kind of statements she makes in defense of this government. She needs our prayers, seriously.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by 2BONE: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Harmony92:
so killing without trials is ok? I am not in support of cyber crime bt d way sarz is going abt it is wrong cry they attacked my younger brother few weeks ago in warri after begging n explaining to Dem dat e was coming from his place of work dey asked him to pay 50k to bail himself or dey will take him to their station.
simple question. why is there no hashtag to end cyber criminality? because you love it

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
I have nothing much to say than SOMBODY SHOULD PLEASE TAKE ME TO CANADA
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Roozzaay(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
May someone close to her heart fall victim of these SARS brutality.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Is it SARS duty to fight cyber crime or the EFCC this old cargo
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by NiklauseFred(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dear Mrs Onochie i pray that one of ur relatives gets to be treated same sars officials are the treating innocent Nigerian citizens.
Amen!! cool

not a bad prayer tho

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Chimeluv(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
She is working for her money undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by sweetkev(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
if most of you guys here are not criminals or prospective criminals why insulting the woman and calling for end of SARS? OK you are all happy with news of panties missing, girls beheading or running mad, rituals of mothers all in cause of yahoo? or the international reputation of Nigeria that's being ruined by cyber criminality there by causing tension for Nigerians doing legitimate businesses abroad yet all you could do is call for end of SARS but you can't also call for end of cyber criminality? but you're quick to condemn kidnappers, armed robbers and terrorists groups when obviously you're all the same. the same criminals doing #EndSARS are Christians who claim to believe in God, they're Christians who do Thanksgiving in church after a successful yahoo ritual or fraud yet only boko haram is evil. you criminals are all thesame. most of the comments here insults the woman, that proves high hypocrisy and criminality. if you can't do #EndCyberCrime but EndSARS then be happy and rejoice boko haram terrorists, bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers and armrobbers, cultist unleash their evil on you because if you don't speak against evil then you're an evil criminal and deserve no mercy.
were ni e

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Perfecttouchade: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ahaa God go punish somebody o..back to the matter. Dis woman na mother so?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by goldmatrix(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman is so low in intelligent. You mean the only way SARS could arrest and prosecute cyber criminals is by standing on the rd, harassing citizens, and collecting their phone then brutally killing innocent citizen?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by meetme01: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Elder0001:
Truth is 80% of the folks trending #Endsars are fraudsters, associates of fraudsters and their sympathisers.

I know the truth is bitter but it must be spoken.

I responded because you call yourself an elder. Even 001 meaning, the first elder in your village.

Though, someone already answered you. Just want to add few points with questions.

When Huspuppi was bundled, what is SWAT?

I want us (we youths) to understand something. Cybercrime happens all over the world. The image of those nations are very important to them so, you rarely read headlines from those countries. They understand the essence and importance of that and avoid washing their dirty linens outside. You only read such news when Nigerians are involved.

Our leaders have projected the image of the country badly, they don't care what will happen so far their kids are not involved.

As you said, even if those people clamoring for sane police force are scammers, is it the right of these officers to torment them.? NO. That is the essence of creating agencies. EFCC and ICPC were created for all these. They are working but the men in black just want to chop and clean mouth. They are not interested in prosecuting the accused. Is that right? It's a breach of their fundamental human rights.

Don't tell me am speaking too much English. If you have been accused or accosted my SARs wrongly, you will understand. Let me ask you. Are all those carrying laptops scammers? Are all those using iPhone fraudsters? Is it a crime to hustle online (freelancing, Importation, etc) and earn in dollars? NO

So, what exactly are you saying? If EFCC arrest a frauduster, the accuse knows he would cooperate because evidences will be provided and charged to court. That's respect for human rights. That's all we ask for. Stop me, ask me few questions, if necessary and if I don't satisfy you and you don't have anything against me, must you shoot or slap me?

Our country is like this today because of impunity. Lawlessness of the highest order. Arrest and charge to court in less than 24hrs is what the law states but some folks are still in cell for months, years without being charged to court. Is that right?

Don't label your future leaders or children thieves. They won't be respected anywhere. The looks of the name you gave will all be there.

The woman will understand better when there is no more convoy. Uncle Abati did far more, we know better today. She's jam talking. We would remind her when the time comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by 2BONE: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Does d law say law enforcement agencies should kill cyber criminals? How do d law enforcement agents identify cyber criminals to be killed? Where are they going to do d killing?
but yahoo guys kill people for rituals too

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by ello29(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
I will not support any government that fail to protect innocent citizens.
No institutions have approved license to kill without trying the suspects in court.
DO WE REALLY HAVE A GOVERNMENT?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Harmony92(f): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
karnap:

the words coordinated is the summary of what the endSars is all about, anyone campaigns for the endSars is in anyway a criminal operating against what the sars stands for,check well all those who been killed by sars are one way or the other involved in criminal acts.so shut up and stay off criminal acts.
sars can only get in trouble with you if you don't cooperate with them,what is making you to stop so they can check you,if your hands are clean.
bt after checking my younger brother dey asked him to pay dem money even after dey didn't find anything with him. My question now is, is it wrong if my brother campaign for #endsarz since dey collected his hard earned 50k from him?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
2BONE:
but yahoo guys kill people for rituals too

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by SirJerrie(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
THIS WOMAN ISSA BASTARDDD. angryangry BLOODY FOOOL angry
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Hedonisco: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
if most of you guys here are not criminals or prospective criminals why insulting the woman and calling for end of SARS? OK you are all happy with news of panties missing, girls beheading or running mad, rituals of mothers all in cause of yahoo? or the international reputation of Nigeria that's being ruined by cyber criminality there by causing tension for Nigerians doing legitimate businesses abroad yet all you could do is call for end of SARS but you can't also call for end of cyber criminality? but you're quick to condemn kidnappers, armed robbers and terrorists groups when obviously you're all the same. the same criminals doing #EndSARS are Christians who claim to believe in God, they're Christians who do Thanksgiving in church after a successful yahoo ritual or fraud yet only boko haram is evil. you criminals are all thesame. most of the comments here insults the woman, that proves high hypocrisy and criminality. if you can't do #EndCyberCrime but EndSARS then be happy and rejoice boko haram terrorists, bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers and armrobbers, cultist unleash their evil on you because if you don't speak against evil then you're an evil criminal and deserve no mercy.

You're very daft. What is the duty of SARS? If the issue here is cybercrime, what does SARS have to do with cybercrime? Does Nigeria not have agencies whose responsibilities cover Internet crime (e g EFCC)?

And you talking about ritual killings and so forth shows you're a clumsy buffoon. Any ritual killing is first of all a killing. Murder. Murder is a violent crime, and the police should deal with that as what it is - murder. It has NOTHING to do with cyber crime.

Some of you animals are a disgrace. Later you could claim to be educated. Yet common sense you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by obryns: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
This mad woman again,I dunno y these evil never gets to those supporting these evil n their families,dtz d ultimate karma when they bear d consequences of their evil n feel d pains d ordinary Nigerian feels on such mistreatements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) / IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.