Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50601 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nyanabo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Old Woman, I understands this is what puts food on the table but ain't you too old for this ?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Solsix(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nadiwilliams21:

Please I am new here. How do I comment without quoting someone?
How can I post my own news here too?
Go at the end of the post u will see reply, click on it
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by mankan2k7(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
I hope she will say the same thing the day FSARS visited her children

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Thablownmindset: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
updatechange:
Ogogoro drinker

Are you saying she is a Chelsea fan??� LMAO
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Thablownmindset: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
updatechange:
Ogogoro drinker

Are you saying she is a Chelsea fan??� LMAO
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Mars16(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
I can beat my chest and say that I'm not a cyber criminal. Does she mean Atiku and the minister of sports that lend their voices to SARS brutality are Cyber criminals too. Please this woman should pack well.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by medolab90(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nadiwilliams21:

Please I am new here. How do I comment without quoting someone?
How can I post my own news here too?

To reply: go to end of the post and click reply to post your comment.

To post news: go to section where the news you want to create is related to, you would see create new post/topic at the top. Good luck!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Ogidigan1: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
God punish this ugly smelly stinky fool called Lauretta...May her son be brutally and gruesomely murdered by SARS
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Someone should pls tell this woman she won't remain there forever ooo.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Amorprincesa24: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
It is because she and her relatives have not been victims. That is why, she is talking nonsense.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by ashawopikin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
My God!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by bobochem: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman Na idiot

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by walezy14(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
The truth has been said. Yahoo boys are behind the attack on police, supported by political rogues and civilians. Lazy youth.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Theoarhics: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Since inception of her position, this woman has never said anything reasonable . Shows she's totally stupid as Bleep. Don't know what Buhari saw in this stupid woman to give her such a sensitive position.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
I think this woman dey smoke weed before she typr
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
God of mercy dis mama
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Dannydaking007(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.

We don't need to be there to know, we're all in this Nigeria together. Simply put, she's a fool. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Onnasucs1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman is stupid
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Advancedman(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209

Chairmadam cyber criminals association well-done.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Adex2442: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

What's happening in ughelli
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by CavemanDefuturo: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

This Ologogoro again with her drunken Twits... You think you're defending your pay masters abi? Don't forget this government will 2023, my only advice is... KONTINU!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Mozegee: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
I have told you guys before and I am still saying it now that this woman is the most stupid and useless I have Ever seen in my life. Sometimes I even ask if she thinks before writing all the trash she always write. I pity her children
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by thaprofit88: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Oh. You mean she’s already stupidly stupid. Don’t you?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rajahbite:

Bros pammy highness dey different, this woman's highness na collabo of high-handed self-aggrandising coupled with hypocrisy laced with monkeytail.
haaaa, this one strong o

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by GMBuhari: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
I will personally beat this stupid woman up if i have the chance

PriestDaniz:

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by karnap(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Harmony92:
bt after checking my younger brother dey asked him to pay dem money even after dey didn't find anything with him. My question now is, is it wrong if my brother campaign for #endsarz since dey collected his hard earned 50k from him?
what did they say is his offense,some of this sars are just out for robbery too
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by vonlogon: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

She can talk like that because her children or husband or close relatives have not been shot, killed or harassed by those goons

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Harmony92(f): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
karnap:
what did they say is his offense,some of this sars are just out for robbery too
nothing ooo dey said e must settle dem for wasting their tym.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by factoryreset2: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

One day, your relation or your son will fall victim of SARS/Police brutality IJN.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by seeto: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
"FACE OF STUPIDITY" competition is coming up,I will buy form for you!!! Congrats mma..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Whoube99(f): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:

Gosh! This drunkard again
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by MrALIVE: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stupidity is a common trait of all supporters of Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.