Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (50585 Views)

Influencers Running Coordinated Campaign To Reinstate Betta Edu - FIJ / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Breadnote: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
jonzin woman.tlkin rubbish
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Elder0001:
Truth is 80% of the folks trending #Endsars are fraudsters, associates of fraudsters and their sympathisers.

I know the truth is bitter but it must be spoken.

Boss, you don't seem to get it. It's the duty of EFCC to arrest and interrogate cyber and financial crimes, while SARS is ANTI-ROBBERY squad, so where does SARS come in harassing young men based in dressing?

Where does SARS raiding a street and picking all the young boys in a barbing salon and billing then come in?

Why can't SARS face their duty which is fighting ROBBERS and kidnappers? Just so you know, Sir, if not for the killings and harassment of innocents, real G.boys prefer to be caught by SARS than EFCC, that should tell you something

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by apstpaulg(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
No matter who cordinates the #endsars thing.
Truth be told, the main objective of SARS, was to go head on, fighting sophisticated armed robbers, that is why they are more armed with bullet magazines, than the regular police, and not to go about harrasing unarmed cyber criminals.
They should leave that job of harrasing (arresting) cyber criminals to the neccesary authourities i.e EFCC, ICPC, who is well trained on that aspect.
I mean, if they are such a bully or just bored, then they should have rather enlisted in the army so they can be deployed to sambisa forest and remain trigger happy there.

Apostle Paul

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Tremple8v: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
See eyes like who want die .
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Sagay212: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman is indeed a drunkard.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by yommen: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

If you're in Ughelli right now, you'll see why I said all of that.

It's a government headed by a dullard. So what do you expect? SARS means special anti-robbery squard. Is it actually SARS responsibility to chase yahoo boys around?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Greatfuture: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
This drunkard is mentally sick and should check in to the nearest psychiatric hospital
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Shugalicious: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by PrinceMajestic: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
if most of you guys here are not criminals or prospective criminals why insulting the woman and calling for end of SARS? OK you are all happy with news of panties missing, girls beheading or running mad, rituals of mothers all in cause of yahoo? or the international reputation of Nigeria that's being ruined by cyber criminality there by causing tension for Nigerians doing legitimate businesses abroad yet all you could do is call for end of SARS but you can't also call for end of cyber criminality? but you're quick to condemn kidnappers, armed robbers and terrorists groups when obviously you're all the same. the same criminals doing #EndSARS are Christians who claim to believe in God, they're Christians who do Thanksgiving in church after a successful yahoo ritual or fraud yet only boko haram is evil. you criminals are all thesame. most of the comments here insults the woman, that proves high hypocrisy and criminality. if you can't do #EndCyberCrime but EndSARS then be happy and rejoice boko haram terrorists, bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers and armrobbers, cultist unleash their evil on you because if you don't speak against evil then you're an evil criminal and deserve no mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Rapsodee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman is the biggest female fool ever in Nigerian politics...such an annoying statement from a woman who also have her children .. Very disgusting...

Is she blind to the killings of innocent people on top cyber crime?

Are we going to be killing our citizens all in the internet fraud?

This woman deserves to be slapped and punished aswear...

That's why women cannot be trusted with leadership positions..if she no get any sensible thing to talk, why not keep her dirty and smelly mouth shut!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Nadiwilliams21(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Solsix:
Buhari govt is surrounded by start illitrates who will do anything stupid to justify thier pay. The other that one sapid most Nigerians don't have vehicles or generators.

Please I am new here. How do I comment without quoting someone?
How can I post my own news here too?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by bejeria101(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Drunk olosho has come out again.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by mjay945(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
this mumuWoman must be a B**ch
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by useurkidney3121: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obio4real:
The presidency has reacted to the current campaign to end the activities of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Grassroot Reporters reports.

An aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, reacting to the renewed campaign, said the campaign is "coordinated attack by cyber criminals" who are joined by unsuspecting citizens.

She said that this not the first time such attack is being launched on government institution, calling on Nigerians to stand by institutions while working on its effectiveness.

She wrote on her Twitter handle:

"I have no doubt that there are some staff of SARS who are unprofessional in their dealings with the public, same way we have unprofessionalism in the Army, Mainstream Police, Customs, Civil Service, Public Service, traders, lawyers, doctors, journalists, teachers, pastors etc.

" But what is going on now, is a COORDINATED ATTACK BY CYBER CRIMINALS joined by UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

"This not the first time. We must stand by our national institutions while working to improve their effectiveness. That's what patriotism is about. NO SENTIMENTS." She said

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1312721150175326209
It shall not be well with this ugly thing
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by ThugBoy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Thunder strick you there lauretta old lizard
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Sagefromtheeast: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
iLUCID:

Police were killing blacks in the US, why didn’t we see #ENDPOLICE and the likes on social media? Politeness would be appreciated

You don't know what you're talking about.
You didn't hear about the protest that rocked major cities in the US lately... BLM

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by HIPROFILE(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
If only her own child was among the ones these monsters have gunned down for no reason.

Sometimes I wonder why these old people in Nigeria government talk without thinking
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Vikynas: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:
May God save this woman after buhari.
she might not even survive this regime
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by soundmind4ree: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wanted to say something but unfortunately she's already stupid,I know someone will form saint,to tell me she's someone's mother and also older than me so therefore old enough to be my mother,she might even be older than my mother self but that doesn't except this woman from being a fool.

You are very correct.
FOOLISHNESS DON'T HAVE AGE LIMIT!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
This woman derives joy when sars kills innocent Nigerians all in the name of fraudsters. Do SARS kill robbers this way as they do to the innocent people?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by omohanet(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Am not in support of cyber crime. I just want to ask thses questions, my questions are, how far about Ibrahim Magu case,( the EFCC oga of then), don't SARS also have access to search those men in power?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Skinkerjnr(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
dis lady is just stupid... 600yrs for her
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Kog45(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Unti SARSl kill one of her pikin..her eyes go clear.. IDIOT
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Johnsghana(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
I am almost tempted not blame Buhari for how things are going in Nigeria, if these are the kind of people around him. Imagine this woman is a special adviser to the Buhari? This is the kind of advice she and other sycophants around the presidency have been giving the man.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
iLUCID:

Rewind. Who’s really asking the questions here, Me or you? I insisted on politeness because it’s a norm here for people to resort to insults when you ask basic questions that oppose their position on issues

What was d essence and who were d target of protests when police killed blacks in d US?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by 2BONE: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
lexy2014:

How are law enforcement agencies supposed to tackle cyber crime in Nigeria?
they need your support to do end cyber criminality. but you won't, because you love crime

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Johnsghana:
I am almost tempted not blame Buhari for how things are going in Nigeria, if these are the kind of people around him. Imagine this woman is a special adviser to the Buhari? This is the kind of advice she and other sycophants around the presidency have been giving the man.

Birds of d same feather flock together
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
2BONE:
they need your support to do end cyber criminality. but you won't, because you love crime

I didn't ask u about what they need or whether I like crime or not. I asked:

"How are law enforcement agencies supposed to tackle cyber crime in Nigeria?"
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by talk2obed84(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ahhhh, this is the very first time this yeye woman makes sense in her senseless posts. I concur 100%
Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by HoluGraze: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
I have a little prayer

May God Almighty reward her with SARS attacking her kids.... IJN

Then she will know

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by leisuretym: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
she has a point , but she's luck that she didn't add imams after pastor, them would have slit her throat , I like how cautious she was when posting her comments

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals by Meedass(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
PriestDaniz:

how e be for the ughelli? I dey warri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.