Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

3 TIMES IN HISTORY Women Were Unfaithful* Without Actualy Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 TIMES IN HISTORY Women Were Unfaithful* Without Actualy Cheating (413 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Unfaithful Bride caught Having Affairs With Best Man (video) / I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 TIMES IN HISTORY Women Were Unfaithful* Without Actualy Cheating by ashybabs(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Memory does not serve me well so i will be brief.

1. Juluis ceasar & Pompeia

Have you heard of the famous quote "Caesar’s Wife Must Be Above Suspicion" about caesar This phrase comes an incident btw Julius Caesar and his first wife.

A man named Publius Pulcher sneaked into a party with the intention of seducing Caesar’s wife, Pompeia. This led to Publius’s arrest and trial.

After the trial, Caesar divorced Pompeia. When people questioned what this might have had to do with the trial of Publius, Caesar said,

“My wife ought not even to be under suspicion.”
Because Pompeia was under suspicion of illicit behavior, Caesar felt that he had to divorce her to protect his dignity.

2. Abacha & first Wife
Rumour has it that Abacha had divorced his first wife after a short stint in jail. the dictator who was in jail at the time was unable to care for his wife. despite been exposed she had gotten help from a friend of ABACHA, however when word got to him about the incident he had divorced her as a result

3. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

1 Like

Re: 3 TIMES IN HISTORY Women Were Unfaithful* Without Actualy Cheating by garyaustin(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abacha kwa? I thought you would mention Virgin Mary and others with similar stories of immaculate conception.
Re: 3 TIMES IN HISTORY Women Were Unfaithful* Without Actualy Cheating by wearsandtrends1: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
how was virgin mary unfaithul... did u check the headline at all
garyaustin:
Abacha kwa? I thought you would mention Virgin Mary and others with similar stories of immaculate conception.
Re: 3 TIMES IN HISTORY Women Were Unfaithful* Without Actualy Cheating by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
how was virgin mary unfaithul... did u check the headline at all
They said the Holy Spirit came upon her and she conceived.They even had to warn Joseph not to divorce her.

1 Like

Re: 3 TIMES IN HISTORY Women Were Unfaithful* Without Actualy Cheating by ashybabs(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
BROS I WILL NOT PARTAKE IN THIS HERESY U ARE ABOUT TO DRAG ME INTO grin grin grin
holy mary was niether unfaithful or questionable.
nice try doh
NNU0000:
They said the Holy Spirit came upon her and she conceived.They even had to warn Joseph not to divorce her.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Annoying Nairaland Member? / Disabled Facebook Account. / How To Get Free N300 Airtime On Palm Pay Now(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.