Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency (1233 Views)

Is An Amaechi's Presidency An Igbo Presidency? / Dear Yahoo Boys, Buy APC Membership Forms & Go Loot Like Amaechi, Akpabio- Omokr / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
In 2015 Apc choosed Buhari from North west to complete the North West Tenure of Yaradua who died in power.

Come 2023 Amaechi will complete South South tenure which Jonathan did one term.

Amaechi presidency will cover South South second term and Igbo presidency. The Igbos will support Amaechi who said he is igbo and a lot of igbos believe in him.

Recently Amaechi was listed as one of the most preferred Igbo candidate for 2023 presidency.

Buhari and the North loves and trust Amaechi a lot who fought against Jonathan to get Buhari into power.

Those who understand Nigeria politics already know that this is the grand plan.

Support Amaechi2023

He has the experience, his hardworking nature in the rail sector can be seen today, he is young healthy and strong let’s take Nigeria forward in terms of development and job creation.

Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol.. Even Amaechi will disagree with you. Osinbajo is the next president, come 2023.. The mission is to complete all the great work President Buhari might have left unfinished. cheesy

I am not from the South West, tho.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Even Amaechi will disagree with you. Osinbajo is the next president, come 2023.. The mission is to complete all the great work President Buhari might have left unfinished. cheesy

I am not from the South West, tho.

Please Between

Rotimi Amaechi who is a former speaker 8yrs, governor 8yrs, chairman Nigeria govs forum and minister of Transportation 8yrs by 2023 making Buhari proud in the rail sector today,

And

Tinubu house boy Osinbajo, the commissioner/Vice President 8yrs who is more qualified with leadership experience?

Rotimi Amaechi is not Tinubu or his house boy Osinbajo mate in terms of politics and leadership experience.

You think Nigerians are stupid?

After Yoruba produce Obasanjo 8yrs, Osinbajo 8yrs you still want to deprive the rest of South presidency?? Na greed abi craze dey worry you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Please Between

Rotimi Amaechi who is a former speaker 8yrs, governor 8yrs, chairman Nigeria govs forum and minister of Transportation 8yrs by 2023 making Buhari proud in the rail sector today,

And

Tinubu house boy Osinbajo, the commissioner/Vice President 8yrs who is more qualified?

After Yoruba produce Obasanjo 8yrs, Osinbajo 8yrs you still want to deprive the rest of South presidency?? Na greed abi craze dey worry you??

My brother, I am not saying Ameachi is not doing well or won't contest in the future. All I am saying is that Professor Osinbajo is more positioned for the job than anyone from the South. He's well loved by all. He has proven himself as capable while in acting capacity.

Osinbajo has proven to be his own man, contrary to popular beliefs that he's Tinubu's boy and loyal to some cabal.

While Buhari was away, Osinbajo, in acting capacity did the following:

1. His intelligent approach to the Niger Deltan crisis helped improve security in the region.

2. In August 2018, he sacked the Director General of the Department of State Service (DSS), Lawal Daura.

3. He ordered that the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) be disbanded and overhauled which endeared him to all Nigerians.

4. On February 8 and February 15, he gave approval for the construction of the Ilorin-Omu Aran-Kabba Road and Kano, Bauchi, Adamawa, Kwara, Gombe, Enugu and Kaduna states roads respectively.

5. Signed 7 bills into law.

6. Did well in infrastructure. He approved the resuscitation and completion of the 50km dual carriage Kaduna eastern bypass highway.

ETC...

ALL these he did in few days.. Imagine what he will do in 8 years.

Let's join hands and vote in progress.. Osinbajo is the one that will lead us into the promised land.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I am not saying Ameachi is not doing well or won't contest in the future. All I am saying is that Professor Osinbajo is more positioned for the job than anyone from the South. He's well loved by all. He has proven himself as capable while in acting capacity.

Osinbajo has proven to be his own man, contrary to popular beliefs that he's Tinubu's boy and loyal to some cabal.

Nothing like Osinbajo 2023. It sounds too foolish to think so when the SW have produced President 8yrs and vice 8yrs.

It is fair that presidency moves to the SS or SE and nobody is begging anyone not to contest. You’re welcome to contest let’s relegate your likes

Few yorubas are only making noise, Rivers State voting strength of 1.5million plus is more than any south west state except lagos with Nigerians from different regions that is why Buhari victory in lagos wasn’t much.

Amaechi presidency will cover South South second term and Igbo presidency. The Igbos will support Amaechi who said he is igbo and a lot of igbos believe in him.
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Nothing like Osinbajo 2023. It sounds too foolish to think so when the SW have produced President 8yrs and vice 8yrs.

It is fair that presidency moves to the SS or SE

Few yorubas are only making noise, Rivers State voting strength of 1.5million plus is more than any south west state except lagos with Nigerians from different regions that is why Buhari victory in lagos wasn’t much.

My brother, it's not about what you wish. If it's about wishes, I will be the Supreme leader of the world as we speak.

Professor Osinbajo is more favored and in a better position to becoming the next president. As it stands, no South South or South East candidate can defeat the south west in APC primaries. They can't even approach the PDP for it because Atiku is there, and Wike, who is also a powerful PDP force, is backing a Northerner.

So you see how impossible it is for Ameachi?

Lol.. Make we no use wishes deceive ourselves abeg.. let's face reality. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, it's not about what you wish. If it's about wishes, I will be the Supreme leader of the world as we speak.

Professor Osinbajo is more favored and in a better position to becoming the next president. As it stands, no South South or South East candidate can defeat the south west in APC primaries. They can't even approach the PDP for it because Atiku is there, and Wike, who is also a powerful PDP force, is backing a Northerner.

So you see how impossible it is for Ameachi?

Lol.. Make we no use wishes deceive ourselves abeg.. let's face reality. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

You’re the one wishing not me. Lol

You people have migrated from Tinubu to Osinbajo some are already shifting to Fayemi. You guys are confused

Osinbajo can not win Apc primaries because he will first lose from the South his region where Apc members from SS and SE will vote against him.

But Amaechi will win South in primaries with South South and South east Apc votes and Some Yorubas who believe in him and fairness

Up North Osinbajo or any yoruba can not win Amaechi in primaries, Amaechi is closer to Buhari and more trust worthy and contributed to Buhari emergence in 2015

Meanwhile Osinbajo was just handpicked by his master Tinubu to be Vice President and in your brain you think the Northern cabals in the presidency will allow Tinubu house boy to win Apc primaries??

You can’t win any party flag barrier without first winning your region during primaries. Check history and tell me how can Osinbajo or any Yoruba survive here?? When they can’t win most votes in the South during primaries talk more of general election??

No Apc or PDP Yoruba candidate can win majority votes in the South whether primaries or general election. That is where your failure starts.

Most of you who do not understand politics just talk out of imagination lol
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by helinues: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You people have migrated from Tinubu to Osinbajo some are already shifting to Fayemi. You guys are confused

Osinbajo can not win Apc primaries because he will first lose from the South his region where Apc members from SS and SE will vote against him.

But Amaechi will win South in primaries with South South and South east Apc votes and Some Yorubas who believe in him and fairness

Up North Osinbajo or any yoruba can not win Amaechi in primaries, Amaechi is closer to Buhari and more trust worthy and contributed to Buhari emergence in 2015

Meanwhile Osinbajo was just handpicked by his master Tinubu to be Vice President and in your brain you think the Northern cabals in the presidency will allow Tinubu house boy to win Apc primaries??

You can’t win any party flag barrier without first winning your region during primaries. So how can Osinbajo or any Yoruba survive here?? When they can’t win most votes in the South during primaries??

No Apc or PDP Yoruba candidate can win majority votes in the South whether primaries or general election. That is where your failure starts.

At the emboldened, show me where I migrated.. LOL.. My brother, we're not in the battlefield, stop concocting lies to feel good na. Come on!

Osinbajo cannot win APC primary? Lol.. My brother, you make me laugh. If Osinbajo doesn't win it, then rest assured that another south westerner is winning it. It's a fact. APC has no governor in the SOUTH SOUTH region. So I don't see how Ameachi would emerge as its flag bearer. You first have to be a flag bearer before becoming the president. grin

In the North, where I base, Ameachi is not popular at all, stop misleading yourself and others. The few southerners a bit popular here are Kalu, Rochas, Tinubu and few others.

And if you are banking on the support of Buhari, I advise you should wake up! President Buhari no send una.. You guys should have known him by now..

You're saying Osinbajo was handpicked to be the reason for his rejection by the powers that be, brother, what about the likes of Fashola, Fayemi and co who were once(and still by some) referred to as Tinubu's boys?

I think we're even going too far. You should first win the primary.. Let's see how the South South region will defeat the South West in APC.. Or Atiku and Wike in PDP... grin

Good luck, my brother cheesy
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by DEROXMAN: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

At the emboldened, show me where I migrated.. LOL.. My brother, we're not in the battlefield, stop concocting lies to feel good na. Come on!

Osinbajo cannot win APC primary? Lol.. My brother, you make me laugh. If Osinbajo doesn't win it, then rest assured that another south westerner is winning it. It's a fact. APC has no governor in the SOUTH SOUTH region. So I don't see how Ameachi would emerge as its flag bearer. You first have to be a flag bearer before becoming the president. grin

In the North, where I base, Ameachi is not popular at all, stop misleading yourself and others. The few southerners a bit popular here are Kalu, Rochas, Tinubu and few others.

And if you are banking on the support of Buhari, I advise you should wake up! President Buhari no send una.. You guys should have known him by now..

You're saying Osinbajo was handpicked to be the reason for his rejection by the powers that be, brother, what about the likes of Fashola, Fayemi and co who were once(and still by some) referred to as Tinubu's boys?

I think we're even going too far. You should first win the primary.. Let's see how the South South region will defeat the South West in APC.. Or Atiku and Wike in PDP... grin

leave the ikwerrepikin when we were begging at least one state of the SS to be APC they all rejected now the SS has boxed themselves into one box of PDP doesn't he know that APC will consider its popularity and acceptability in any region they want to give its candidate so how will they find it possible to give amaechi in a place where APC is hated in fact am happy Edo is now PDP he can get it from there
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by DEROXMAN: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You can’t win any party flag barrier without first winning your region during primaries. Check history and tell me how can Osinbajo or any Yoruba survive here?? When they can’t win most votes in the South during primaries talk more of general election??

OBJ was President under which party?Only the north matters abeg
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You just spilled thrash without a point.

I have given you reason why no yoruba candidate can win APC primaries, it is because the Yoruba can not win primaries first from the South because the SS and SE will vote against any Yoruba candidate and he will lose in the South before losing in the North talk more of the general election itself.

But Amaechi will win majority South votes but in primaries and general election.

How can you want a party ticket when you can not first win your region during primaries?? Lol

You are talking about no Apc governor in South South? It shows that you don’t know politics, you’re just wishing and talking out of imagination.

South South does not need to have APC governors for Amaechi to win the primary ticket. A governor has only one vote and if you’re talking about finance, who told you Amaechi is not capable to finance his primaries and must need governors support?

Who told you South South pdp governors will not give their secret support to Amaechi to win Apc ticket? which they can decamp tomorrow and get favor from Amaechi?

You don’t understand politics stop quoting me if you don’t have any valid point to show how Osinbajo or any Yoruba will win APC or PDP primaries without first winning it’s region the South talk more of the general election??

Maybe Yoruba candidate will be the first in the history of Nigeria to lose majority votes In the South during primaries and general election to become President! Hahaha

President of North or where?? Lol
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IamWonderful: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Please Between

And

Tinubu house boy Osinbajo, the commissioner/Vice President 8yrs who is more qualified with leadership experience?

Rotimi Amaechi is not Tinubu or his house boy Osinbajo mate in terms of politics and leadership experience.

Calling Osibanjo Tinubu's boy shows you are immense in ignorance and bitterness I thought you had something reasonable to say not knowing you go the way of those the Bible warned us again.

Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

I have given you reason why no yoruba candidate can win APC primaries, it is because the Yoruba can not win primaries first from the South because the SS and SE will vote against any Yoruba candidate and he will lose in the South before losing in the North talk more of the general election itself.

But Amaechi will win majority South votes but in primaries and general election.

How can you want a party ticket when you can not first win your region during primaries?? Lol

You are talking about no Apc governor in South South? It shows that you don’t know politics, you’re just wishing and talking out of imagination.

South South does not need to have APC governors for Amaechi to win the primary ticket. A governor has only one vote and if you’re talking about finance, who told you Amaechi is not capable to finance his primaries and must need governors support?

Who told you South South pdp governors will not give their secret support to Amaechi to win Apc ticket? which they can decamp tomorrow and get favor from Amaechi?

You don’t understand politics stop quoting me if you don’t have any valid point to show how Osinbajo or any Yoruba will win APC or PDP primaries without first winning it’s region the South talk more of the general election??

Maybe Yoruba candidate will be the first in the history of Nigeria to lose majority votes In the South during primaries and general election to become President! Hahaha

My brother, you dun carry attack enter this peaceful discussion?

Okay, let me leave your thread for you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

God bless you.
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
IamWonderful:
Calling Osibanjo Tinubu's boy shows you are immense in ignorance and bitterness I thought you had something reasonable to say not knowing you go the way of those the Bible warned us again.

My brother, please don't insult anyone. Let him to his opinion, however how rudely he's presenting it.

I just stated why I am in support of Professor Osinbajo above. As a patriot, my allegiance is first to Nigeria before anything else. Osinbajo did exceptionally well in the few days he performed as the acting President.

But I am not God to decide conclusively who will win the primary. I can only support, and Osinbajo has it, based on his performance.

However, if for any reason Osinbajo isn't interested, then I will support any good candidate the APC present, especially a South Easterner.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Seerade029: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Buhari lost SE and SS in both 2019 / 2015.

Yet he became president twice.
If you guys don't support SW.
middle belt and The North West are there.

SE and SS combined don't have the voting strength of middle belt alone.
Talk less of bornu where over 2m plus do votes.
Maybe you should go and check states that do have over 1m votes for a single party

Bornu
Kastina
Kano.
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
DEROXMAN:
leave the ikwerrepikin when we were begging at least one state of the SS to be APC they all rejected now the SS has boxed themselves into one box of PDP doesn't he know that APC will consider its popularity and acceptability in any region they want to give its candidate so how will they find it possible to give amaechi in a place where APC is hated in fact am happy Edo is now PDP he can get it from there

My brother, you have spoken well. I agree 100% with your point, which is exactly my point. But if ikwerrepikin wants to turn this thread into a warzone, na to just leave.

Whatever we say here remains here. What will be will be.

God bless you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Seerade029:

Buhari lost SE and SS in both 2019 / 2015.

Yet he became president twice.
If you guys don't support SW.
middle belt and The North West are there.

SE and SS combined don't have the voting strength of middle belt alone.
Talk less of bornu where over 2m plus do votes.
Maybe you should go and check states that do have over 1m votes for a single party

Bornu
Kastina
Kano.

See this one, you think this is 2015/2019?

The question you and your likes are yet to answer is:

How can you get APC ticket when you can’t win primaries in your region? It has never happened before.

Yoruba can not win majority APC votes starting fromthe South where they belong, talk more of general election.

Buhari won majority of his APC northern votes during primaries and then with the support from the South he won the ticket.

But it is totally different in the case of Yoruba. You can’t win primaries in your southern region talk more of general election and you want to be President? President of North or where?
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by History555: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
When buhari hands over a northern in 2023, all of you above screaming osinbanjo, amachi will be shouting ha ga ah ah ahhhhhhh
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Seerade029: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

See this one, you think this is 2015/2019?

The question you and your likes are yet to answer is:

How can you get APC ticket when you can’t win primaries in your region? It has never happened before.

Yoruba can not win majority APC votes starting fromthe South where they belong, talk more of general election.

Buhari won majority of his APC northern votes during primaries and then with the support from the South he won the ticket.

But it is totally different in the case of Yoruba. You can’t win primaries in your southern region talk more of general election and you want to be President? President of North or where?

Oga if we remove the north from the equation self.

How many apc members do you have in SE and SS?

You're saying they can't win primaries.
Do you know the thousands of delegates that will come out of SW?
Get out joor.
You don't even know politics.

Who knows Yar'adua or Jonathan before they became president
If not for the Yorubas, you think GEJ will be the vice president in 2007/08 when he was about to be removed?

Abeq, you don't know politics.
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you dun carry attack enter this peaceful discussion?

Okay, let me leave your thread for you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

God bless you.

You don’t know politics, you’re a learner.

Simple question, how can you win APC ticket when you can’t first win your Southern region within your Apc camp In SW,SS,SE during primaries? And you think you will get the ticket?

It has never happened before lol

Maybe Yoruba candidate will be the first in the history of Nigeria to lose majority votes In the South during primaries and get it’s party ticket to become President! Lol

Go and learn politics
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by IkwerrePikin: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Seerade029:

Oga if we remove the north from the equation self.

How many apc members do you have in SE and SS?

You're saying they can't win primaries.
Do you know the thousands of delegates that will come out of SW?
Get out joor.
You don't even know politics.

Who knows Yar'adua or Jonathan before they became president
If not for the Yorubas, you think GEJ will be the vice president in 2007/08 when he was about to be removed?

Abeq, you don't know politics.

Do you know how delegates are selected from each state during party primaries? Do you think they are selected base on the party population in each state? Like Kano state with more Apc members will have more delegates than Rivers state? Lol

You don’t know anything in politics
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Seerade029: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Do you know how delegates are selected from each state during party primaries? Do you think they are selected base on the party population in it’s state? Lol

You don’t know anything in politics

2022 is near bro, 2 years away.
Let's wait and see.
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You don’t know politics, you’re a learner.

Simple question, how can you win APC ticket when you can’t first win your Southern region within your Apc camp In SW,SS,SE during primaries? And you think you will get the ticket?

It has never happened before lol

Maybe Yoruba candidate will be the first in the history of Nigeria to lose majority votes In the South during primaries and get it’s party ticket to become President! Lol

Go and learn politics

My brother, let me make you happy...

Ameachi will win the APC presidential primary election and subsequently win the general election come 2023..

The North and South West will vote him overwhelmingly and he'll be the first president to win a presidential election with over 90% of the votes cast..

I hope you are happy now? grin

God bless Nigeria. cheesy
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by SavageMaster: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
In 2015 Apc choosed Buhari from North west to complete the North West Tenure of Yaradua who died in power.

Come 2023 Amaechi will complete South South tenure which Jonathan did one term.

Recently Amaechi was listed as one of the most preferred Igbo candidate for 2023 presidency.

Buhari and the North loves and trust Amaechi a lot who fought against Jonathan to get Buhari into power.

Those who understand Nigeria politics already know that this is the grand plan.

Support Amaechi2023

He has the experience, his hardworking nature in the rail sector can be seen today, he is young healthy and strong let’s take Nigeria forward in terms of development and job creation.

Lol
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by Vyzz: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin are u drunk or is this amnesia?...

Aren't you the dude who goes around creating threads saying Ikwerres ain't igbos, insulting any dude that mistakenly puts Ikwerre and igbo in the same sentence....

Rotimi Amechi is not an igbo man and no one thinks him so
Re: 2023: Like Buhari, Like Amaechi Presidency by slivertongue: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

It is fair that presidency moves to the SS or SE and nobody is begging anyone not to contest. You’re welcome to contest let’s relegate your likes

but amaechi isn't Igbo na ! so how can an ikwere man from SS represent igbos in SE?

2023 is all man for him...

(1) (Reply)

Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Honour Of President Buhari (Photos) / #EndProtestNow : It's Time To Let The Government Do Their Job / World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.