Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS (12899 Views)

I Can Give You My Eye If You Show Me Who Is Selling This Thing PHOTOS / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Agbebakun22: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=HaBaE post=94608743]

Hook me up abeg with the affiliate marketing

Most platform don't accept Account from Nigeria such as Clickbank and digistore24, but if you can have foreign address and phone number then you are good to go for digistore24,they pay good commission but u wouldn't earn a lot if u didn't go for paid ads and besides u will need a training for that, currently I'm still setting some money up to undergo John Crestani training.. And before u consider affiliate marketing, u need to focus on niche that easily sell and besides target ur audience and need to create fan base too but I will advice if u want to start try and go for paid ads so u can earn big money.. And besides go for high ticket products that give good commission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by surplusk: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
I also had the same thought. I played N1.4m ticket with N100 Later in the night I checked the ticket and notice I have won 18 games out of 21 accumulated games. That night all the 3 games were on and I won all game ticket in the first half then came second half about 60 to 75 minutes of the game two under 2.5 became 1-0 then close to 90m turned 3-0 the other became 2-1 while the third one of straight winning home became 2-2 that was how all the remaining 3 games spoilt my day this was last month oooo. I knew it was juju no joke.

4 Likes

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Na so Napoli cut my 2(two) 100K tickets for 2016/2017 season wey I play with 100 100 naira . Napoli vs Atlanta, Atlanta flog dem 2-0
Na only cry remain for me that day grin

1 Like

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Malawian:
Today, I for collect like 150k, but Ajax and Athletico Madtic no win.
bet hard no be small

1 Like

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by nnamdi640: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
You should know that in a game anything can happen....
Me way dey win everyday lost on Saturday as a result of stupid Porto.All other games won except stupid porto.
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by kzubyar(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
nnamdi640:
Me way dey win everyday lost on Saturday as a result of stupid Porto.All other games won except stupid porto.
mibe na barca player draw
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by MickzyDonald: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
jazz ko jazz ni

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Crofton: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Uyi168:
. Nawa o.. U Don Waka nor be small.. Where u for get these evil teams from.. I don't know even know any of their names..

1 Like

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by mank1234(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
BehindBiafra:
I played half time over 0.5 they ended 0:0 in half time. Then second half they played five goals. That second half I then play under 2.5 they now score 5 goals in that little time frame. No be juju be that.

Good news for you. You'll get your money back. FG has asked betnaija to return all funds staked over the weekend because majority of its supporters are looser pool and woman united fans.
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Babaalajo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
surplusk:
I also had the same thought. I played N1.4m ticket with N100 Later in the night I checked the ticket and notice I have won 18 games out of 21 accumulated games. That night all the 3 games were on and I was winning all ticket in the first half then came second half about 60 to 75 minutes of the game two under 2.5 became 1-0 then close to 90m turned to 3-0 the other became 2-1 while the third one of straight winning home became 2-2 that is how all the remaining 3 games spoilt my day this was last month oooo. I knew it was juju no joke.
JUJU KO, HIP HOP NI. cheesy
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Babaalajo:
JUJU KO, HIP HOP NI. cheesy
This company are not helping the youth grin
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Joshdboss(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
forget Bet9ja. Join the number 1 online job site where you can earn income from 4 different ways. it's free to sign up, and you can grow your salary up to $700 a month, in a year's time. they pay on the 10th of every new month. add me on Whatsapp for more 07067638143

1 Like

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by onomeabuja: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2020
@op u still de learn work for where these guys day oooo...this thin walahi pass juju na satan these brokies they use ooooo so play responsibly because most of us youths have one or two bitter story to play ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by potent5(m): 2:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Me too.

grin
chybuzky:
Loolll naso betting der ooo

I don take break for now
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by RaptObserver: 2:54am On Oct 05, 2020
You can't win bet constantly if you are not learned in sports matter. It is not for lazy People. It is a business. It is even safer than Forex.

2 Likes

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by edoman2016: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2020
BehindBiafra:

2018 I was given a 45 million naira ticket with 400 naira it won. Bet9ja posted it on their hall of fame. Since then till today it has been stories. The guy who won has relocated
you mean bet9ja didn't pay the winner?
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by edoman2016: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2020
RaptObserver:
You can't win bet constantly if you are not learned in sports matter. It is not for lazy People. It is a business. It is even safer than Forex.
sports betting is gambling. Forex is business and safer
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by motionarena: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2020
BehindBiafra:
This grin company called bet9ja needs to park and go cheesy grin

This is a 2 million naira ticket all were one day games.
u lost 2 games na
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by RaptObserver: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2020
edoman2016:
sports pbetting is gambling. Forex is business and safer

Sportsbet, Forex, stock brokerage are all gambling

3 Likes

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Dayoebe(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Abeg help me fund my Acct 7775014 adedayo9638
I get sure game...

I will pay you handsomely
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by royal231(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Seriously this company are not helping matters

Na d company dey play the game abii?!
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by femi4: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2020
BehindBiafra:
I played half time over 0.5 they ended 0:0 in half time. Then second half they played five goals. That second half I then play under 2.5 they now score 5 goals in that little time frame. No be juju be that.
Its simply the laws of probability, permutation and Combination in action.

The odds will always favour them.

For evey N1m going out, N100M is already in their pocket. The joke is on you if you think you can out win them
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by bethelofficial: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Perfect for Interior Decor

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Chii59:
Instead of wasting your money betting, just buy me an iPhone.
Ok, so which model of iPhone? make I enter market buy for u
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Dayoebe:

I get sure game...

oga sell ur phone if u know ur sure game go click

BTW what's the odd?
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Liposure: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Malawian:
I must win o before I quit, otherwise wetin I gain?
before its 2 late
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by pek(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Dayoebe:

I get sure game...

You have sure game and you are looking for money to play it? Even Satan will be embarrassed by you.

1 Like

Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Samakus(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Joshdboss:
forget Bet9ja. Join the number 1 online job site where you can earn income from 4 different ways. it's free to sign up, and you can grow your salary up to $700 a month, in a year's time. they pay on the 10th of every new month. add me on Whatsapp for more 07067638143

Shey I won't pay? Hit me on WhatsApp. See my siggy
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Iceyjayz: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Thecreatorx:

tongue look at this f00l telling a stranger to "Shut up"
Dummmy, this is s text forum meaning I can't "speak" so telling me "shut up" just displays how moronic you are
Why did you call her? don't you know she doesn't have sense smh
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by Osek(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
nnamdi640:
boss abeg u fit drop better game for me
Re: If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS by primestreams: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Join us on telegram t. me/techoragon or @Techoragon and never miss updates again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.