Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? (12890 Views)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Condom: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
If a woman strikes a man across the face with a punch out of anger, can he strike her back?
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
Well, I'd say he needs to hit her back. Despite what our society has trained us to believe about hitting women. I never approved of the whole idea that its ok for a woman to hit a man but if a man does the same then its wrong. Neither individual should be putting their hands on each other, but if you  [whether male or female] put your hand on another person then you should expect that person to hit you back. You can't possibly expect someone to just stand there while you hit them. As human beings we have a natural need to protect ourselves.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 5stars(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
Depends if she slaps me on ma body i will probably just hold her and shake her to her senses but on ma face no doubt she gettin smack back strong yo
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by onstelly(f): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
Although is wrong for a lady to hit a guy whether she is angry or not, but i think the best thing for the guy to do @ that moment is to walk away.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Vic2k3(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
Giv her a strong ki*s
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Condom: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
So if a guy punches her back, he's not a coward? Since she provoked it, and there's no telling what our reflexes or instincts would do at that moment.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by double08(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
Real men don't hit back,just walk away,come to think of it if I slap am back she fit faint
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Condom: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
double08:

Real men don't hit back,just walk away,come to think of it if I slap am back she fit faint

Real women don't hit men either. Only a coward would raise her hand on a man she knows won't hit her back, because she knows you have no backbone and no balls to stand up for yourself.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InesQor(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
The guy don dull himself. I trust myself. That slap or punch wont even land in the first case. I will deflect it, and sorry if the impact of blocking the hit, breaks her fragile bones. I wont hit her, but she may get injured hitting me. Selah.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by daylae(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
One good turn they say deserves another. . .think the man should slap her back so as to be even.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 5p1naz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
smile and tell her it might be her last. . .
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 5stars(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
@double8 naa thats bull dont eva walk away when a woman hits u she will take that as weak or she will do that ova and ova. Even if u wont hit her back dont walk away like a weakling. Like i said shake her to her senses or smack ha if u want send a message that she shd neva eva do that again. But dont walk away.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by MuNeme(m): 12:40am On Aug 06, 2010
I'll say thank you and walk away.lol, Well if its my lady, I'll hold myself and walk away but just any other girl? Pray I don't commit murder
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2010
It just shows that the man is a little coward. . .

And he needs to fight with his fellow man not a woman.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 1105(f): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2010
he should send a direct blow that would
send 11 of her teeth HOMELESS!!
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2010

Break her fingers
if its the 1st time                (mistake)

Crack her skull if she ever repeated it again  (coincident)

Deposit her at the mortuary anything after the 2nd time (intentional)
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 12:58am On Aug 06, 2010
^^^ Ummmm, that's a bit excessive.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by double08(m): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Ummmm, that's a bit excessive.

sent you my id, roger that?
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Condom: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2010
mama-gee:

It just shows that the man is a little coward. . .

And he needs to fight with his fellow man not a woman.

Did you bother to read the OP? How is he a coward when she's doing the hitting.
A coward is the woman hitting a man she knows will not even bother to defend himself. What is he? Her punching bag?
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2010
Condom:

What is he? Her punching bag?

LOL LOL, good point
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by bgees(m): 1:29am On Aug 06, 2010
sue her for spousal assault.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by adim2(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2010
if a woman should have the courage to slap a man, then she should also have the bravery to receive a hot slap back
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2010
@ Topic

Any girl wey slap me ehn!! Chai!! That day me and her don become age mate. I go beat am like say I dey follow my fellow boy fight.

Any girl wey slap boy must carry for mind say she fit beat the boy, so why hold back.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by tpiah: 2:38am On Aug 06, 2010
but if na una foreign girlfriend slap una nothing spoil, right?

na that time una go show una so-called "softer and romantic" aka mumu side.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by 5p1naz(m): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2010
talknafree:

Break her fingers
if its the 1st time                (mistake)

Crack her skull if she ever repeated it again  (coincident)

Deposit her at the mortuary anything after the 2nd time (intentional)

i kinda like this one too
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by InkedNerd(f): 4:47am On Aug 06, 2010
^^^ smh undecided
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by onstelly(f): 4:52am On Aug 06, 2010
Chei no gentleman dey nairaland ooo, is a pity
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by MrCork1: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2010
Normally a man gets a hard on when a woman hits him.

But still, I be happy tongue
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by DOAweb(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2010
Mr Cork:

Normally a man gets a hard on when a woman hits him.

But still,    I be happy tongue

Really!!  Not for me though, I wud probably slap the girl (Punch, Noooo) and give her a rom cuddle afterwards!!
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Blueice4re(f): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2010
Thank God this topic came up. this goes to the guys, if a guy hits his wife or girl you will say he has every right to do so. but just a slap from a lady 95% of you are hot, is a pity.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by Blueice4re(f): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2010
Thank God this topic came up. this goes to the guys, if a guy hits his wife or girl you will say he has every right to do so. but just a slap from a lady 95% of you are hot, is a pity.
Re: If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? by NaijaSisi(f): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2010
warn her, if she does again, show her whos boss, nah only kidding

he should warn her to never do such thing again, she must be bold enough to fight if she tries it again, on this occassion the guy should hit her back

but guys, u should be careful o, remeber u tend to be physically stronger and if u hit back it is quite possible u will put all your force into it and the end result may be very ugly  shocked

then mayb after u can have make-up sexx to help heal all d bruises tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! / Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. / Can You Marry A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.