Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa (52462 Views)

Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Emerie22(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bola146:
grin Congratulations!!!!! Happiness in marriage is better than riches, God please bless me with a wonderful husband soonest grin grin

Amen
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Joshdboss(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2020
nice 1
Come work for SFI and get $700 every month in just a year's time, if you work hard. they pay on the 10th of every month. no forex, no Ponzi. legit money. add me on 07067638143 to join or get more info
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Senatoraku: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Bola146:
grin Congratulations!!!!! Happiness in marriage is better than riches, God please bless me with a wonderful husband soonest grin grin
Amen. God have heard your prayers.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by tiger28: 2:00am On Oct 05, 2020
HERE WE GO with this Social media nonsense.... HAVEN'T this Celebs learned YET?? Couldn't she just leave that surprise to a surprise between she and her Husband Just like FFK, they will now start bothering us with their divorce talking about abuse and infidelity , And start deleting previous posts on Social media. KEEP YOUR PERSONAL LIFE OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Bazziks: 2:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Congrats Oooo
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by madjune(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Bola146:

You need to be wonderful too.
Don't expect what you can't give.
Good luck.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by noziz(m): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Bola146:

Hope u no go use ur shakara pursue ham if e come?
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by UDUJ(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Romanoff:
The same marriage that some are jumping out of.

The same marriage some are sharing bitter stories, some discouraging singles.

Dear Lord, give us wisdom to build Godly homes.

They simply will never learn to keep their marriages away from social media. They never learn. They do this for clout and to spite others, making a smokescreen to show the world they have a perfect marriage. They never learn,smh undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by adebankole74596: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2020
After them don destroy my United abeg, enjoy your dramatic in peaceful jordan
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by mamato(f): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Chai! See me dropping tears, when will my birthday be celebrated like this?

Happy birthday sweet pretty woman.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by ayenale1(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Surprise Birthday party for your hubby but your pix kon dominate everywhere.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Hinioluwa: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Romanoff:

Amen
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Evacroft: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Romanoff:

She also opted out of her first marriage cos of domestic violence, had it been she had stay put, what she will be experiencing now will be pains and agony.

She got it right the second time. No man or woman is worth wasting ur life over.

May God bless our homes and give us peace.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by ofiko123(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Happy birthday Stephanie Okereke..
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by letilex: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Breadnote: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
cool.stuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini Photo / Ali Baba's 17-Year-Old Daughter Brandi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.