Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Who Is At Fault In This Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is At Fault In This Case (751 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is At Fault In This Case by ghostwritter(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Who is at fault in this case? State your reason(s)

Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by Bluezy13(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by ghostwritter(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Continue...

Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by Bluezy13(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
The guy.
Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by Ronky4lv(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
both
Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by bob55dave(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
the guy wanted to prove a point but he went about it the wrong way.
this is a situation of using wrongly correcting wrong things
Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by decatalyst(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmm...business is business!

1. That guys has issues. You have an observation about your girl (being stingy) and you had to cease the opportunity to address it? He lacks maturity!

2. I hate to get help from these kinds of human beings. They help you, they will find the best opportunity to rub it in your face. May God not put our favour and help in the hands of these sets of people, you may curse the day you were born!

3. The babe made a valid point. Why not be dashing the phones out instead of subsidizing it? His mumu is concentrated! You never marry woman, you are investing your business resources into her and her family. If she choose not to marry you, you should say nah gold digger. undecided
Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
They are both stupid

2 Likes

Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
That babe sha,i can't do such,its somehow not right even though business is business,we must not show or display smartness all times.
Re: Who Is At Fault In This Case by Hussein01(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
In all way, the lady is at fault. bussiness or no bussiness, how will one(the GF) collect fee from one supposed mother-in-law whose son is responsible for a half of the money of the bussiness. He's such a responsible man that he could even boast of footing her bill up to her clothings.

If we are to talk about bussiness, then we will have to say that the man holds a half of the share that makes up her bussiness and as such entitles to enjoy atleast a little of it.

The fact that the man sold a phone that is worth 60k for 48k shows his high sense of responsibility compared to the lady's

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? / ;D / My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.