Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most (815 Views)

While Having Sex What Matters The Most.. / Does Size Matters? / I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by Havesomesense(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Last year i had regular sex with my girl and i thought i was hitting her right bcus i last very long but i was surprised when we were seperate in different states, I told her I missed her and i want to fvvk her till she cums and cums and cums, then she told me i should do my job well.
I asked her what she meant by " do my job well ", she said she means i should do my job well then she will cum and cum and cum

I took up the challenge, later she came to my house after a month of not been together and we had sex, it wasn't that great, i knew what the problem was, I told her that I'm going to give it to her hot hot the next day ( Valentine's day )
I made her cum 5 times on Valentine's day, 3 times in the morning 2 times at night.

what did i do differently ?
Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by fati2001(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Havesomesense:
Last year i had regular sex with my girl and i thought i was hitting her right bcus i last very long but i was surprised when we were seperate in different states, I told her I missed her and i want to fvvk her till she cums and cums and cums, then she told me i should do my job well.
I asked her what she meant by " do my job well ", she said she means i should do my job well then she will cum and cum and cum

I took up the challenge, later she came to my house after a month of not been together and we had sex, it wasn't that great, i knew what the problem was, I told her that I'm going to give it to her hot hot the next day ( Valentine's day )
I made her cum 5 times on Valentine's day, 3 times in the morning 2 times at night.

congrats

1 Like

Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by Angelacruz: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
[img]

1 Like

Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Havesomesense:

your family must be very proud of you for this award and history you've made,keep doing them proud,rubbish
Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by yimnansunny: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
undecided
Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by danietohbadt(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Congratulations to you for winning "Best Fucker of the Year" award for the year 2021.

More power to your dick, may your manhood live forever strongman.

Who gives a feck tho?

Na money I dey find.
Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by richmond500: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
congrats on ur award winning, record breaking, Nobel price comparison trophy.

lemme show this post to ur parents so they can congratulate u.

lala should push this thread to front page, despite all the problems in the country, this ur post has just solved 70% of it
Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by Cerebellum: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Which Kain Eleribuu OP be This ,Ehn!

On A hot and breezy Evening you're posting Eleribuu Postgrin

Thunda fire ur Gbola OP
#Off I gogrin
Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by richmond500: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
foolishness just have a way of finding its vessel
Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by Havesomesense(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zzor:
your family must be very proud of you for this award and history you've made,keep doing them proud,rubbish

you need joystick in your life, you sound pissed.
Re: Size Matters But Skills Matters The Most by Havesomesense(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zzor:

you need joystick in your life, you sound pissed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian girls are not worth dating / Why You Shouldn't Be Called A Slay Queen / When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.