Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. (4538 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by johniemos: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hello, everyone. I trust we are good and getting ready for the week, its gonna be a fruitful one. Amen.
I find older women more attractive and approaching. This has been happening for over a long period I can remember. I find them attractive and wanting them. I'm almost 30. Should I really be worried or it's nothing really serious. Comments will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Skmoda360(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmmmm......
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
space booked

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Lee99: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
I think it’s perfectly fine, I actually also find them very attractive and pleasing

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by 50power: 3:12am On Oct 05, 2020
Are you looking for someone to date and marry in any state in Nigeria? Add your profile on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Johniemos you've been molested before when you're very young.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by sammysmiles(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Remember women age faster than men.... But if that's okay by you.... Then no pee...
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by dukeprince50: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2020
k
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Testate(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2020
johniemos:
Hello, everyone. I trust we are good and getting ready for the week, its gonna be a fruitful one. Amen.
I find older women more attractive and approaching. This has been happening for over a long period I can remember. I find them attractive and wanting them. I'm almost 30. Should I really be worried or it's nothing really serious. Comments will be appreciated.
You don't have a problem bro. Older ladies are neater, understanding, and helpful.

All these small small girls you see so can give a 15 yrs old boy an hypertension.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by lograr(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2020
johniemos:

where you molested by an older lady at young age ?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by UDUJ(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2020
johniemos:

Nothing wrong in being attracted to older ladies if they are your type.

But there is everything wrong in settling for older ladies just because you want to avoid the emotional and financial stress of dating younger ladies. Or because you fear rejection from younger ladies. I really don't know how to break it down better than this. Cheers cool
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by 2cribz: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2020
I can bet u were molested as a kid or harassed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by frozen70(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2020
johniemos:

There is nothing wrong if finding Older women more attractive, unless you are talking about women of your mum's age mate

You are 30yrs so look around for matured women of that age, most times they give less worries and if you find yourself complacent with women of that group, then good and fine

Happiness is being together with the person you love and like
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
frozen70:

There is nothing wrong if finding Older women more attractive, unless you are talking about women of your mum's age mate

You are 30yrs so look around for matured women of that age, most times they give less worries and if you find yourself complacent with women of that group, then good and fine

Happiness is being together with the person you love and like

HAPPINESS IS BEING TOGETHER WITH THE PERSON YOU LIKE, UNLESS THE TOPIC IS ABOUT A WOMAN IN HER PRIME TALKING ABOUT HER LOVE FOR YOUNGER MEN OR MEN HER AGE.. THEN WE REMEMBER TO ENCOURAGE HER TO ONLY GO FOR MUCH MORE OLDER "MATURED" MADE MEN THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF HER.

OUR HYPOCRISY BURIES LOVE UNDER CONCRETE AND WE MAKE UP EXCUSES WHY MEN AROUND A PARTICULAR AGE ARE UNQUALIFIED FOR ANYTHING, BUT FOR WOMEN, WE MUST MAKE EXCEPTIONS AND PRETEND LOVE IS THE ULTIMATE. DOUBLE STANDARDS?

A 30-YEAR OLD YOUNG MAN FALLING IN LOVE WITH OLDER WOMEN IS IN DIRE NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, AND SHOULD NOT BE NEGLECTED, FOR THIS IS A MENTAL CONDITION THAT CAN BE TREATED WITH A DOSE OF PATRIARCHY IF MODERN MEDICINE CAN'T.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Earlystar698(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
I no go lie, you too like better things. aaaa aaaaa you want to the bang neat puna and your asking questions if it's good or bad. so far none of them is your family members or your great mom ages your good to go. USB type C port is better than any other port

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by midnitestar(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
You were clearly molested as a young kid...�‍♂️ �‍♀️
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by molybdenum0012: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

Nothing wrong in being attracted to older ladies if they are your type.

But there is everything wrong in settling for older ladies just because you want to avoid the emotional and financial stress of dating younger ladies. Or because you fear rejection from younger ladies. I really don't know how to break it down better than this. Cheers cool

Oga, there is nothing wrong at the bolded. Or which book was it written? . Una go just type rubbish. You'd better wise up now
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by UDUJ(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Oga, there is nothing wrong at the bolded. Or which book was it written? . Una go just type rubbish. You'd better wise up now

IGNORED
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by dorin27(f): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
johniemos:
what is it you want us to help you with exactly?
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by molybdenum0012: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

IGNORED

Get lost. Thought you smart enough to engage me. But you are so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by UDUJ(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Get lost. Thought you smart enough to engage me. But you are so dumb.

Stay fvcked. Dumbass cheesy

Better concentrate on your search for a miserable self contained apartment. You wretched rat cheesy

Further mentions will be ignored. Dumb fvck cool

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Slawormir: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
There is nothing to be worried about

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Oturatetuala(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
���
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by john4545: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
I like women older than me. They have more practice in life than others. For me, they are better for serious relationships than younger girls. I got acquainted with my lady on this site 2 years ago and we are happy together. I advise you to visit this site and start meeting and chatting with beautiful women here.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by molybdenum0012: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

Stay fvcked. Dumbass cheesy

Better concentrate on your search for a miserable self contained apartment. You wretched rat cheesy

Further mentions will be ignored. Dumb fvck cool

LOL... It is obvious you are a slow poke and a fool. You cannot engage me intellectually. What is that posts have to do with the topic of discussion. LMao. Go back to school and learn to converse intellectually. A bunch of ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by virginprincess(f): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Marry one na, afterall you men always say older and mature ladies are the best, undecided.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by luscioustrish(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol so what exactly is the problem?
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by PlsBanMe: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nothing is wrong with you at all.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Harpyeagle(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
johniemos:
U are not alone Op. I used to have a similar problem; I found all the ladies I found really attractive were (a few yrs) older than I am. I usually tend to feel like it's molestation if she's significantly younger me.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by PureGoldh(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
This matter get as e be but na real life stuff
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by johniemos: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for your contributions. I can remember, been molested as a kid. I remember just an experience. I can't say if it continued. She was way older. I can't even guess my age back then. sad
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's nothing serious until you start eyeing married ones too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? / Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.