Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. (4554 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
OP no worry yaaself

Learn to smoke harder,,,if you smoke weed you won't say all this at all,,,,,

Right now i dey blow skunk,,,,,,,,
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by phazotron(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
johniemos:
Hello, everyone. I trust we are good and getting ready for the week, its gonna be a fruitful one. Amen.
I find older women more attractive and approaching. This has been happening for over a long period I can remember. I find them attractive and wanting them. I'm almost 30. Should I really be worried or it's nothing really serious. Comments will be appreciated.

I'm also thirty and don't mind dating older female too
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fact1:
OP no worry yaaself

I dey wait d day u go blow colorado
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Marry one na, afterall you men always say older and mature ladies are the best, undecided.
Y d tin com b lyk xay e dey pain u , atleast wish him goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
luscioustrish:
Lol so what exactly is the problem?

For me,I fear being looked down upon.Some might even say 'you are my younger brother's mate'.Some might even let out a laughter in utter surprise.
You know majority of ladies like older guys.So being asked out by a much younger guy might seem stupid.

This makes me scared of being ridiculed.

NB:I prefer ladies older than me anywhere from 5 to 10 years.Ladies wey me sef suppose dey call aunty.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Okoroawusa: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's not a problem. There are older women attracted to younger men.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Albertone:

For me,I fear being looked down upon.Some might even say 'you are my younger brother's mate'.Some might even let out a laughter in utter surprise.
You know majority of ladies like older guys.So being asked out by a much younger guy might seem stupid.

This makes me scared of being ridiculed.

NB:I prefer ladies older than me anywhere from 5 to 10 years.Ladies wey me sef suppose dey call aunty.
Try pocohantas, pozehnani or mzrapper. They wont turn u down
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fact1:
OP no worry yaaself

Blow till you blow pass your body limit.

Na den you go see the speed wey you go use run enter market.

Seriously now,don't get addicted.Once a while is good.

Omo oloja!
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Kobicove(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don't think there is a problem with your preference...it's perfectly normal
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
Try pocohantas or pozehnani. They wont turn u down

You dey whine me? angry
No be play play matter o.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Albertone:

You dey whine me? angry No be play play matter o.

. No jokes bro
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
. No jokes bro
Thanks.I'll pass.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Albertone:
Thanks.I'll pass.
grin
Grow some balls
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
grin

Grow some balls

I don't do online paroles.You can get snubbed easily.

But tell me how a lady I am talking to and looking straight into her eyes will snub me.If she does,she will be the One to feel awkward afterall.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Albertone:

I don't do online paroles.You can get snubbed easily.

But tell me how a lady I am talking to and looking straight into her eyes will snub me.If she does,she will be the One to feel awkward afterall.
Hmm true.. Bt one of dem would do anything 4 a man, accordin to her time is nt on her side anymore. So i doubt she'd snub u
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hmm true.. Bt one of dem would do anything 4 a man, accordin to her time is nt on her side anymore. So i doubt she'd snub u
This one wey you dey promote am..she don pay you money for advert?? grin
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Albertone:

This one wey you dey promote am..she don pay you money for advert?? grin
grin. I'm being my sister keeper
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
grin. I'm being my sister keeper

So why not try her out?
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2020
johniemos:
Hello, everyone. I trust we are good and getting ready for the week, its gonna be a fruitful one. Amen.
I find older women more attractive and approaching. This has been happening for over a long period I can remember. I find them attractive and wanting them. I'm almost 30. Should I really be worried or it's nothing really serious. Comments will be appreciated.

Older women are more experienced therefore they are sweeter in bed grin
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

So why not try her out?
I dnt do older women. If she's nt my age mate or in age group, i aint trying notin out
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
I dnt do older women. If she's nt my age mate or in age group, i aint trying notin out

Which brings me to the question,"How do you know she is older than me and not my age group?"
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2020
johniemos:
Bro I don't think there is nothing wrong in that. Am in the same dilemma like you too. Right from when I was a kid, I've always find older women more attractive. Am in early twenties. As for me I don't even mind settling down with one.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

Which brings me to the question,"How do you know she is older than me and not my age group?"
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
Bro I don't think there is nothing wrong in that. Am in the same dilemma like you too. Right from when I was a kid, I've always find older women more attractive. Am in early twenties. As for me I don't even mind settling down with one.

Have you been dating older girls in the past??
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

she was being referred to as evening newspaper nd atleast u mxt be in ur late 30's b4 u're called dat. So here we have it
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 12:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
she was being referred to as evening newspaper nd atleast u mxt be in ur late 30's b4 u're called dat. So here we have it

That girl ain't up to 30.Take it or take it.

Those that call her evening newspaper,do they know her off NL?..No.
Thanks for your suggestions....

Good morning from here in Libya.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 12:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

Those that call her evening newspaper,do they know her off NL?..No. Thanks for your suggestions....

it's morning here bt dark.
what da hell u doin in libya, u wan 4rm dere cross enter europe?
p.s d girl i was referring to isnt poco o. Am nt sure of dat one's age
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

Those that call her evening newspaper,do they know her off NL?..No.
Thanks for your suggestions....

There's anoda. Mz.rapper, she's ghanian nd she's 35.
you'd find her in d diary section. Goodluck
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
it's morning here bt dark.

what da hell u doin in libya, u wan 4rm dere cross enter europe?

p.s d girl i was referring to isnt poco o. Am nt sure of dat one's age

Libya?Was only kidding.

And who are you referring to?
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
There's anoda. Mz.rapper, she's ghanian nd she's 35.
you'd find her in d diary section. Goodluck

She ain't ghanaian.She studied in ghana.
Shes got foul mouth!

Bro why are you still up till now...
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 12:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

Libya?Was only kidding.
And who are you referring to?
D one wit d czech rep moniker. Poze.hnani

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entering Okada With A Lady / My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. / Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.