Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Low Esteem Can Ruin Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Low Esteem Can Ruin Your Relationship. (463 Views)

I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem / How social media can ruin your relationship / Ladies: How Low Can You Go? Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Low Esteem Can Ruin Your Relationship. by blessingchinny(f): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Do you know that low esteem ruins relationship so quick? Despite the effort and commitment of one or both couples to make the relationship thrive.

Low esteem is a very bad and unhealthy trait . it affects every aspect of life and relationship is not an exception. People with low esteem have a common trait. And that is " Negative vibes". They exhibit negativity in everything they do. They tend to give up easily and accept defeat quite often and this in turn affects their progression and supposed achievement in life.

https://loveonet.com/how-low-esteem-ruins-relationship/

Re: How Low Esteem Can Ruin Your Relationship. by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
La click, la cripple. F. T. C. Who says i won't have dinstinctions when my Wassce result comes out? 600 years for you!

1 Like

Re: How Low Esteem Can Ruin Your Relationship. by 50power: 3:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Are you looking for someone to date and marry in any state in Nigeria? Add your profile on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: How Low Esteem Can Ruin Your Relationship. by Mrscarter(f): 5:11am On Oct 17, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
La click, la cripple. F. T. C. Who says i won't have dinstinctions when my Wassce result comes out? 600 years for you!

La click, la cripple hahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Any Girls Number In Nigeria / She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. / Priest And His Member Sexing In Worship Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.