Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem (770 Views)

How Low Esteem Can Ruin Your Relationship. / Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by Pasima(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good evening guys please help me o, I am having inferiority complex and low esteem and it has after my life so badly. I always feel bad at little things, even my girlfriend keep mocking me. I cried alot to God to help me , I try to be happy but soon lost it at what she always say to me. She said am not man enough.and so many other things. Please how do I overcome it.
Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pasima:
Good evening guys please help me o, I am having inferiority complex and low esteem and it has after my life so badly. I always feel bad at little things, even my girlfriend keep mocking me. I cried alot to God to help me , I try to be happy but soon lost it at what she always say to me. She said am not man enough.and so many other things. Please how do I overcome it.
Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by Truvelisback(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pasima:
Take this mic and tell us why she said u aren't man enough?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by shigishege: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Go and learn how to be dogged, rigged and bold from Tinubu
Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by apostle96: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Me reacting at this fictional cock and bull story
A whole bullshit

Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by NovesaTillie(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Do you have money?
Like are you rich?

Maybe you should go make good money
I've never seen a shy or timid wealthy man.
What they can't say, their money spells it out.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by Peace081: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
" Those who want to live,let them fight,and does who do not want to fight in this world of enternal struggle do not deserve to live". Adolf Hitler --- my cousin,suicide is always an option cool
Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by Truvelisback(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Do you have money?
Like are you rich?

Maybe you should go make good money
I've never seen a shy or timid wealthy man.
What they can't say, their money spells it out.
Aunty Slay Queen, How much good money have u made?

Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by Mamayam: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Take testosterĂ³ne injection that's all.
Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by Danjikanbauchi: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pasima:
bro hustle and make money, nothing gives confidence like money.
Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by Evergreen4(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
You don't have inferiority complex, na poverty dey make you loose guard

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Inferiority Complex And Low Esteem by ukaface(f): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
You passed no communication across
Wetin she talk?

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect Whether Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Is It Stealing If You Take Money That Someone Sent For His House Construction? / Reasons Why Successful Women Hardly Find Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.