Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari (57865 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other / Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2020
The doomed clout chaser is even dumber than the dullard he is defending!
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by IMASTEX: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2020
Opexzy:
It is very obvious that Blackface is craving for attention and wouldn't mind disgracing himself to get it. It's like 2face didn't steal his songs alone, he also stole his senses too.

The guy you tagged a small boy is speaking up for his people and getting their respect in return, but you are here chasing clout and losing the little dignity you have.

Did anyone noticed how blackface was all over twitter verification in his tweets? Jack please help a brother and verify his account. Blackface is intimidated by ordinary twitter verification icon. grin
His brain needs verification first before his Twitter account verification can be discussed

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by DonMekino(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad
u sat down to write these nonsenses? if sars is arresting yahoo boys and court-martialing them, nobody will complain. but they are killing innocent citizens, they shoot ppl at will and tag them yahoo boys. have u ever seen how rascal, irresponsible and rude these sars are? u won't hear much sars in the north because they don't make much money there illegally arresting students and young boys. last week a friend told me sars just entered there lodge at a university in the east, arrested the boys in the lodge, for what offense? none! then collected money to bail them. do u know what ppl go through in fear just because sars can waste your life any time without repercussions? it's their excesses that brought the uproar and not the support for yahoo guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Muhylonaire007: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2020
So every youth now is a yahoo boy, including some of us that has been unlawfully handled by this Sars operatives?
How old are you self?
Do you have a good phone at all?
Do you dress well?
I don't even want to care about your age self, when Sars touch one of your siblings, you will understand better.
It is people like you that has contributed to the decadence in our society.
Your turn is coming. Keep supporting them, till your cup is filled.

GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Muhylonaire007: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
You are replying that mad fellow?
I regret replying him self.
I just realized that many are mad but few are roaming!!!

DonMekino:

u sat down to write these nonsenses? if sars is arresting yahoo boys and court-martialing them, nobody will complain. but they are killing innocent citizens, they shoot ppl at will and tag them yahoo boys. have u ever seen how rascal, irresponsible and rude these sars are? u won't hear much sars in the north because they don't make much money there illegally arresting students and young boys. last week a friend told me sars just entered there lodge at a university in the east, arrested the boys in the lodge, for what offense? none! then collected money to bail them. do u know what ppl go through in fear just because sars can waste your life any time without repercussions? it's their excesses that brought the uproar and not the support for yahoo guys.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Trustedpro: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad

Mentioning the northern youths made your opinion worthless. What do you mean Christian, church, Muslim. The level of opportunity given to northern youths is different from that of the southerners. A southerners struggles to go to school, fight to get 5credits including maths and English. The level of crime in the north can not be compared with that of south the different is that they do not publish most their crimes on social media. Let me ask you...has any of your family members encountered false accusation by FSAS? If not! Then you don't know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Prymestrr(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:
I’m yet to find the insult in Wizkid’s tweet.

Is Buhari no longer an old man? You expected him to call Buhari small boy

The phrase "old man" is not what people actually perceive as insult. It's rather the context in which the phrase was used.

You know deep down that Wizkid meant that phrase in a derogatory way.

I hate Buhari for being the failure he is by the way but the tweet from Wizkid was not meant to be endearing.

Say the truth sad

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Nyanabo(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Even Irrelevant blackface is trying to stay relevant by dissing wizkid and oshoala, people who he got nothing on. How Pathetic !!! grin grin
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Pearly255(f): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Now I know why this thing is called BLACKFACE

BLACKVIBES
ODE
Mr no music career
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by ejanla077: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackface shading wizkid music career.. Baba no even get career
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Fmghewzy(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2020
360degreess:
Good one from blackface.
That midget called wizkid doesn't have respect for elders.

God would punish anyone who still supports buhari after all he has done ,which useless respect does he deserve.
He has done abosolutely nothing to deserve any respect.
This is not the first the first time wizkid spoke, in a soft manner,yet nothing happened,baba change tone now you are talking about respect.
Aswear you people have not suffered ,when you suffer wella you will throw respect out the window
You guys just seem to forget that , foolish
people too grow old.

And as for that idiot black face,his career would be buried forever until he chooses to have sense
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by willyjacs(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Saaronzorander1:
Echoes of a drowning artist cheesy
*A TOTALLY DROWNED EX ARTIST*

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by juniorstar(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2020
wizzy doesn't understand that Nig is a demomilitarized govt ' o ma to ye as e de go!
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by lexy2014: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Babtech001:
Musician Blackface has taken a jibe at Wizkid for his comments directed at President Muhammadu Buhari in the heat of the campaign against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) on Sunday, Igbere TV reports.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1312696279210786818?s=19

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312787855123664896?s=20

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312793107830919172?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Blackface also chided Super Falcons forward Asisat Oshoala for supporting Wizkid in his comments.

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312785532523556867?s=19

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu has banned SARS from routine patrols which includes stop-and-search.

Blackface said:

"Why don’t you face your music small man? I understand why that is difficult because it doesn’t have any substance"

It's funny blackface can say this. He is d one who needs this more than any other musician in Nigeria
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Nyanabo(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=GOTVee post=94619069] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim.

You know you don't have to come here to display your stupidity. You could of just read and pass. undecided[quote auth
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Tremple8v: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2020
Idiot wey your career don wash away , you want make people remember you , looking for attention. See you grown up man with no sense, kuku go beg 2baba for money .
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by bammydhele(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2020
I don't think that is an insult from @wizkid; sometimes its just the truth ti be told to get our Government back to their senses
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by jUeLiZ: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2020
jidamsel43:
Why would Wiskid abuse the President? Don't he have a father too?

he want form activist
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Callmeboss(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Says a 3star general...

Black face is frustrated but please don't take it up with the kid.

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by buchi2104(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2020
360degreess:
Good one from blackface.
That midget called wizkid doesn't have respect for elders.
u big fool like blackface
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by edoairways: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2020
jidamsel43:
He didn't abuse Mr president
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by helinues: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
as you can see it's only 37 in tabs

They will accumulate more and do justice

I love that company
they're trying

Alaye, refused the urge to shalaye

Mercy, Neymar , Mbappe have some things in common.

1. They are star players
2. They are always protected by the referees
3. Referees sometimes overlooked their fouls.

If I were you, I would turn my phone upside down and read between the line
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by edoairways: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad
So you have finally ressurected ?

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by BreconHills(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2020
magicminister:
Loool

Blackface is speaking based on his level of understanding and exposure.

The average Nigerian child is raised to “respect” his or her elders without questions asked. That is why that little 11 year old girl(Favour Okechukwu) was lured away from her path because she was raised to be respectful and she automatically trusted the much older person that abducted her and eventually murdered her.

We need to start raising our children to respect those that have EARNED THE respect. Respect should not be freely given to anyone simply because of their age. Of course, I don’t expect you to walk around disrespecting anybody but I also don’t expect you to hold back from speaking your mind or fighting for your rights simply because someone a mofuckaaa older than you!!

Buhari hasn’t earned my respect and the respect of many Nigerians.

You respect the office of the President, not his person. Most people who claim X does not have any support make these decisions based on media reports and opinions within their own bubble. You have a right to your opinion but your opinion is not statistically correct. Most of what PMB is doing are legacy projects that will be enjoyed by your children. History is not written by the generation we live in but by future generations.

Whizkid let himself down because the VP had already made the views of government against SARS known. Whizkid was merely jumping on a dead donkey. It is wise not to follow every comment and opinion. Next thing you know Whizkid will be receiving national honours and calling the President his father.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by helinues: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
their mode of operation have upgraded.
it's accumulate and trash.
with that they can accumulate like 100-200 comments and do justice to it

so my friend chill and enjoy your contract which will expire November 5th with options of extension to 1 year extra smiley

You probably have a poor memory cos if not you should remember my acclaimed contract with you last time was 2 years or so...

You did not even chop up to 2 months before bowing out..

As you know, Olumo rock dey here... If you are bring your head, steady Akpako dey
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by hollywater: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Chei blackface is in pain. The small that knock you out of the music industry.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by JoyNHope(f): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Opexzy:
It is very obvious that Blackface is craving for attention and wouldn't mind disgracing himself to get it. It's like 2face didn't steal his songs alone, he also stole his senses too.

The guy you tagged a small boy is speaking up for his people and getting their respect in return, but you are here chasing clout and losing the little dignity you have.

Did anyone noticed how blackface was all over twitter verification in his tweets? Jack please help a brother and verify his account. Blackface is intimidated by ordinary twitter verification icon. grin

As in!!! He can't even hide the fact that the verification is what is really painting him.
It's a pity o. He definitely has talent but he has allowed envy and bitterness to overshadow his talent.

Who will help Blackface?

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Zetty177x: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2020
jidamsel43:

The president deserves insult...

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Samysearch(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Don't pay the washed up irrelevant full any attention that's what he wants attention

U are insulting somebody when u can't even spell fool.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Perfecttouchade: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackface na mumu before birth
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Mvena(f): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Babtech001:
Musician Blackface has taken a jibe at Wizkid for his comments directed at President Muhammadu Buhari in the heat of the campaign against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) on Sunday, Igbere TV reports.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1312696279210786818?s=19

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312787855123664896?s=20

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312793107830919172?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Blackface also chided Super Falcons forward Asisat Oshoala for supporting Wizkid in his comments.

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312785532523556867?s=19

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu has banned SARS from routine patrols which includes stop-and-search.
People dey talk even Black face dey show e face, Na wa o. Whether Verified or not, Wizkid said the truth so make una STFU
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Postanalyser: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2020
The clown's Twitter account is even unverified. I doubt if it's actually blackface that has the account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.