Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari (57319 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other / Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Mathantics: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2020
This is why jihadists keep killing his people in Benue state
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by texazzpete(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2020
anonimi:

Do you think he wants to join the BMC crew of Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC zombies?

As music no pay am na. He has to hustle.

What a shameless person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Joshforeal: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2020
magicminister:
Loool

Blackface is speaking based on his level of understanding and exposure.

The average Nigerian child is raised to “respect” his or her elders without questions asked. That is why that little 11 year old girl(Favour Okechukwu) was lured away from her path because she was raised to be respectful and she automatically trusted the much older person that abducted her and eventually murdered her.

We need to start raising our children to respect those that have EARNED THE respect. Respect should not be freely given to anyone simply because of their age. Of course, I don’t expect you to walk around disrespecting anybody but I also don’t expect you to hold back from speaking your mind or fighting for your rights simply because someone a mofuckaaa older than you!!

Buhari hasn’t earned my respect and the respect of many Nigerians.
I stand with you Sir
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Bahamas95(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2020
You can never please humans no matter how hard you try. Honestly I see no insult in his comment, Wizzy was on point. Charity begins at home, nothing concern baba with America when he own country turn upside down.

If he had refered to him as YOUNG MAN dem go say Wizzy nor get respect because he get money. As a respectful Yoruba niggar he gave baba his due respect by calling him OLD MAN dem say na insult........Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackface his scum
You don't sympathize with people when your own home is in disarray. Let buhari face his business

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Tiyi(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:
Oshoala better stay out of Nigeria palava

because she's not a Nigerian abi?
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

Wait, I thought you said I just signed 30 days contract, why are not cancelling my comments...

Kikikikikikikiki
their mode of operation have upgraded.
it's accumulate and trash.
with that they can accumulate like 100-200 comments and do justice to it

so my friend chill and enjoy your contract which will expire November 5th with options of extension to 1 year extra smiley
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by KingRamesses: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] Black face is pained , he earns his daily living through SARS extortion by Snitching on Yahoo boy , An informant unveiled himself Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Nwokos: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2020
some people cannot understand English kwa,is buhari not a disgrace to Nigerians and a disappointment to the youth
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2020
No wonder his musical career is still crawling like a snail.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by mimicherry: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2020
I feel stupid for defending the guy when he had issues with 2face

Now I know better!
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

Wait, I thought you said I just signed 30 days contract, why are not cancelling my comments...

Kikikikikikikiki
as you can see it's only 37 in tabs

They will accumulate more and do justice

I love that company
they're trying
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by LilyColin(f): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad

TRASH

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by membranus: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

Are you Oshoala or her agent's?

My message is to Oshoala not you...

So mind your business this early Monday morning

What if doesn't mind his biz, what are you going to do?
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:

Where is the abuse

As if your younger brother address you in such manner, you won't tag it insult. Hypocrites
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Oneeyesunday: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2020
Black face was right, fame and money don d enter dis small children head. You wan pass msg to Mr President do am straight, must you include old man there. Shebi Dem say Yoruba d respect elders. Abeg make I hear word.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by tonididdy(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Saaronzorander1:
Echoes of a drowning artist cheesy
More like 'screams' of a drowning artist grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by West2019(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2020
I swear this guy nah real big fool no wonder 2 baba dnt wnt to help him.so Buhari is a good president you are fighting for, if SARS kill ur brother right now hope you will not come out for protest , black face you are a disgrace to Idoma people ,bandstand fool
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Bobyro: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2020
jidamsel43:
Why would Wiskid abuse the President? Don't he have a father too?
You hate the truth. Buhari no try my guy. Even a whole Donald Trump dey chop insult talkless of this our President.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by tonididdy(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad
You are not a Christian

8 Likes

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by proprince(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Black face with the black heart.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by foreshore(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Babtech001:
Musician Blackface has taken a jibe at Wizkid for his comments directed at President Muhammadu Buhari in the heat of the campaign against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) on Sunday, Igbere TV reports.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1312696279210786818?s=19

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312787855123664896?s=20

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312793107830919172?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Blackface also chided Super Falcons forward Asisat Oshoala for supporting Wizkid in his comments.

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312785532523556867?s=19

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu has banned SARS from routine patrols which includes stop-and-search.

Blackface still dey? Planning to use this one to resurrect his dead career
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by unscripted(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2020
texazzpete:
Kai. After music no pay this irrelevant clown, it’s hoping for handouts from Aso Rock.

Sad
and you call black face irrelevant clown? , awon indomitable..
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by austinelex: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2020
This man just turn the table
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Fejimummy: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2020
this mumu that is just looking for brown envelope to feed his family.... abi is baba not an old man again?
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by rapheal5(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Sars go nab one of ur family soon den u go no wassup.....u no see anything talk against lame duck polithiefcians wey dey rob ur future with pen n fake promises...smh 4 u bruh...
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad

1 Like

Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Awoo88: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2020
I bi think say this guy get sense or maybe BMC don't reach out to ram
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2020
naija people can manipulate one with this respect shit... especially the Yorubas who think prostrating is a sign of respect... but funny how they quickly haul insult at their elders while still using the respective eh... respect is reciprocal.. its earned not a birth right
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Onepeople: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Anything to revive a dieing career is welcome by black face.respect kill you there .
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by chatinent: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Problem man, always nagging.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by Shadysen: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2020
who's black facethat name sounds weird.
Re: Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari by michoim(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2020
Correct Blackface!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.