Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (30919 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Same thing you rigorously used to campaign few years ago now you're saying you won't succumb to pressure when you're being reminded of your promises?
Buhari is not worthy to lead a herd of cattle not to talk of the most populous black nation in the world.

He is a PATHETIC LIAR... MR. INTEGRITY MY ASS
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by TBrown77(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pharaoh let my people go..... Moses vs Ramsey Time will but 60 years of independent and 106 years of amalgamation. Time is now.

adenigga:

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/restructuring-i-wont-succumb-to-pressure-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Foookaaa: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rugaria:
As far as I'm concerned, no restructuring, no referendum, no national conference should happen under this man's tenure! It will amount to a total waste of time and resources as his very dangerous brand of nepotism will never allow him to accept any result that can altruistically solve the problems of the country without lopsidedly favouring his over pampered fulani stock. We should all find a way to stampede him out of office and when he is gone, the real and serious process of reengineering the political structures of the country to meet up with the aspirations of the people should commence..

This man sef. I once rooted for him in 2015 because I thought PDP had been doing a poor job, and needed to be defeated. That said, I think it was a big mistake for Buhari to be the first president under the APC ticket. The man is no democrat and his leadership style is a relic of the military era. If he were competent, it will be another thing but it's obvious that he doesn't have what it takes to improve the country at all. I don't know how sincere the ACN faction was about restructuring but it is clear that Buhari is uninterested and will keep making excuses for not doing so. If there is still a Nigeria in 2023, we have to vote in candidates that actually have a serious workable plan for restructuring because Nigeria cannot continue on this path.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Leo81(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
adenigga:

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/restructuring-i-wont-succumb-to-pressure-buhari/amp/
Oga Special Assistant, tell your pay master that Nigerians need restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Emmasnoop(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaron:
Whether buhari's fulani terrorist regime likes it or not, Nigeria will disintegrate and there's nothing they can do about it.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
BUHARI IS DEAD, JUBRI IS THE 1 TALKING
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by airminem(f): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Rugaria:
As far as I'm concerned, no restructuring, no referendum, no national conference should happen under this man's tenure! It will amount to a total waste of time and resources as his very dangerous brand of nepotism will never allow him to accept any result that can altruistically solve the problems of the country without lopsidedly favouring his over pampered fulani stock. We should all find a way to stampede him out of office and when he is gone, the real and serious process of reengineering the political structures of the country to meet up with the aspirations of the people should commence..
that's right

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by showafrica(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amitez:
Well no tyrant takes any step to amicably solve any political situation in their country. The truth is that for anything, business, systems, countries, etc to remain relevant, it MUST INNOVATE. The clichè "Innovate or die" is not just a statement, rather a fact of life.
History is replete with those who chose the tyrannical approach and stood on status quo, the end is usually disastrous. Just look at Iraq, Saddam Hussein would have saved Iraq the situation it found itself today by just listening to reason. Ghaddafi would have saved Libya their trouble today. Germany was bulcanized for over 35 years because Hitler thought he knew it all. Look at Syria today, would anyone wish that for their enemy. Even great USSR came crashing. Eritrea would still part of Ethiopia if the country was forward looking.
Nigeria may be history tommorrow if we refuse to innovate. SIMPLE!

Yea Buhari is fast forwarding Nigeria to disaster and IPOB love it.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by alekuwodo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
No one is pressurising sir, just take your time and do it.
Meanwhile invest with us at Proposed Phoenix Rice Mill.
Warehouse 500k
Machines 2.4M
Paddy rice 1.7M
Logistics, branding, packaging and marketing 400k

50 units available for partners/investors @ 100k/unit.

40% return on investment (ROI) in the first year with increment up to 60% in subsequent years.

For the detailed business plan contact 080-7240-2217

https://www.nairaland.com/6133006/paddy-rice-processing-value-addition#94149143
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by WoeBetide666: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

How so?

With the economic and health crisis the country is experiencing now's not the time to talk about restructuring
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by WoeBetide666: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
tamdun:
If u won't do it, another person will, the way Nigeria is going isn't good at all, I used to support u but now, am on the fence and I don't give a damn about apc or pdp anymore, am just waiting for the party that will produce the right candidate.

How's Nigeria going and how will restructuring fix it?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by ugbede69(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nigeria copied the presidential system of government from the United States. However, this country bastardized it because she didn't copy exactly what the US practices.

In the US, the states have their police, control resources in their domain and pay tax to the federal government.

The implication is that leadership has a trickle-down approach. This means that people in the grassroots feel governance more because they control their resources, secure themselves, and determine who lead them.

In Nigeria, the reverse is the case because the federal government controls all lands and the resources in it. When it gathers these resources, it takes the lion shares and gives the little to the state and local government area (they call it revenue allocation formula). The FG takes over 54% or so. This makes the central government very powerful. The Federal government controls everything security too.

So, restructuring simply means that the current structure is not working and people want to take charge of their resources and have their local police. When you have a local police, an Igbo man will protect an Igbo man. Hausa to Hausa and Yoruba to Yoruba.

The system we have not allows for the security structure to propagate their people's agenda. For instance, there's this claim that the Fulanis want to use herders to instill fear in people to islamize the country. That's why the police does not prosecute them when they destroy farmlands and massacre villagers. This prompted the Yorubas to set up Amotekun to protect their domain.

I hope this helps
thanks very much, am very enlightened.....

but in this case will the federal government still be in charge of the armed forces right?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by F117nighthawk: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Baba go slow, which pressure usuccumb to before? 2023 is near, I hope u will not be full of regrets by the time you leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Utter gibberish! The shithole is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Iceberg3: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
tamdun:

So u want only yoruba in National Assembly to fight for restructure?
That's according to you
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by slivertongue: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
baba Adeboye no send you
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by orisa37: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
No One is pressuring you for nothing please.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Kingspin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
But you forcing RUGA on Nigerians, those who voted Buhari were as empty as him

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Romanoff:
If Pastor Adeboye, keep quiet, Una go say e no gree talk.

See wetin the talk produce na.
Ur Head Dey There.

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by SmartPolician: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
ugbede69:

but in this case will the federal government still be in charge of the armed forces right?

Sure, no matter how it works, the FG will control the army, navy, Air Force and pay them from state taxes
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by SmartPolician: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
ugbede69:

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Flytime: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amitez:
Well no tyrant takes any step to amicably solve any political situation in their country. The truth is that for anything, business, systems, countries, etc to remain relevant, it MUST INNOVATE. The clichè "Innovate or die" is not just a statement, rather a fact of life.
History is replete with those who chose the tyrannical approach and stood on status quo, the end is usually disastrous. Just look at Iraq, Saddam Hussein would have saved Iraq the situation it found itself today by just listening to reason. Ghaddafi would have saved Libya their trouble today. Germany was bulcanized for over 35 years because Hitler thought he knew it all. Look at Syria today, would anyone wish that for their enemy. Even great USSR came crashing. Eritrea would still part of Ethiopia if the country was forward looking.
Nigeria may be history tommorrow if we refuse to innovate. SIMPLE!
exactly, the royalty of the french was abolished because of the way they treated it's citizens,same with Russia except they were replaced by terrible rulers
My point is in this two countries the army turned against the royals when they thought enough is enough same may happen tomorrow,they think the army are mindless robots plus they wouldn't have been abolished and killed if they had listen to their citizens at least the english and japanese royals are still standing tall
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by mezerite: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nigerians will not let you rest until you restructure

We will not sit and watch you destroy this country with your incompetent and lack of direction.

Tunde bakare warned you, and ask you to implement 2014 comfeb or go home disappointed. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
salt1:

With all these numerous advantages, why doesn't the North pull out of Nigeria and peacefully enjoy these great potentials?
Dividing a nation isn't a joke as some of u feel. A sovereign nation!
Our mightiness depend on our sovereignty, our sovereignty give us lots of advantages. Some ppl want pull away for baseless reason; some want to go because thy can't compete under current system, some because of ethno-religious bigotry and nothing else. If it's because of development why are thy chocking their ppl with zero infrastructure, no dividend of democracy, no social amenities and still instigating their ppl to hopelessness.
Compare the governors of all the region in terms of performance (check fact) and assess if the agitation is worth pushing or isn't a misplaced priority.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by naija4life247: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Marine54:
Then Nigeria will break up by force ! It is either you restructure or risk break up . "pastor Enoch Adeboye"

If you pick up arms, the security agents will use you for shooting practice.

Why didn't you ask Obasanjo to Restructure? Why didn't you force Goatluck Jonaddaft to Restructure? When Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu was shouting Restructuring, you all sabotaged him.

Nobody will force Buhari to do anything.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by naija4life247: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaron:
Whether buhari's fulani terrorist regime likes it or not, Nigeria will disintegrate and there's nothing they can do about it.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

Nigeria will not disintegrate under Buhari's rule. That I am 200% sure of.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by gudugudumeje: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Senseless resqonse from insensitive quarter. These pressure will sweep Buhari and FGN away soon.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Emilokoiyawon: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
If you won't succumb to pressure, then stay tuned and see regions start seceding. It won't happen in your tenure for sure, but eventually the pressure in the boiling kettle will override any external pressure and nations will be formed as a result. Restructure today to avoid Balkanization tomorrow. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by ugbede69(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Sure, no matter how it works, the FG will control the army, navy, Air Force and pay them from state taxes
thanks for the knowledge sir

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Bidi123: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
There's nothing like pressure here. that's the right thing a reasonable president should do amid the current complaints and worries if really you are a competent president.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by bejeria101(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Same thing you rigorously used to campaign few years ago now you're saying you won't succumb to pressure when you're being reminded of your promises?
Buhari is not worthy to lead a herd of cattle not to talk of the most populous black nation in the world.

Class prefect too much sef for this last cowbender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.