Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (30927 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Ever8090: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
woky:
lol
Middle belt no get mouth. They are confuse and don't know where to start.
says who?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by woky: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Ever8090:
says who?
Woky cool
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by 4four(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Is only a fool that will still be expecting this old mofo to fullfil any of his campaign promised
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by WoeBetide666: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Nice one, Mr President. Anyone calling for restructuring at this time is insensitive and self centered

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Abee79(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Nigeria is bigger than any one man!
Nigeria's interest is greater and takes precedence over the interest of any sect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by iwaeda: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2020
adenigga:
Against the mounting agitation for the restructuring of the country, President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he is not moved and vowed not to succumb to pressure.

A statement emanating from the office of presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, on Sunday night, which made this position known, noted what it said were the recurring threats to the corporate existence of the country with different people pressing Buhari to do certain things at specific times.

The statement said: “The presidency responds to the recurring threats to the corporate existence of the country with factions giving specific timelines for the president to do one thing or another or else, in their language, ‘the nation will break up.

The Presidency warned that Buhari will not take any action out of pressure, noting that all attention is needed to tackle the coronavirus at this time.

It added: “This is to warn that such unpatriotic outbursts are both unhelpful and unwarranted as this government will not succumb to threats and take any decision out of pressure at a time when the nation’s full attention is needed to deal with the security challenges facing it at a time of the Covid-19 health crisis.”

The statement further insisted: “Repeat: this administration will not take any decision against the interests of 200 million Nigerians, who are the president’s first responsibility under the constitution, out of fear or threats especially in this hour of a health crisis.

“The president as an elected leader under this constitution will continue to work with patriotic Nigerians, through and in line with the parliamentary processes to find solutions to structural and other impediments to the growth and wellbeing of the nation and its people.”

Source:
https://m.tribune.ng/restructuring- i-won’t-succumb-to-pressure-Buhari

The dog that will get missing will not hear the whistle of the hunter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by ugbede69(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2020
someone should explain what restructuring really mean...am kinda lost ooh
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by muykem: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Rugaria:

Who wrote the Constitution that "exclusively reserves" the power to restructure Nigeria with a national assembly dominated by nothern elements The Nigerian people or a Nigerian army dominated by notherners with a nothern C-in-C? And why should we,the rest of the country not start towards other alternatives if both Buhari and the skewed national assembly continue to pursue sectional interests rather than the collective interests on sundry issues??
I will only agree with your submission when southerners in national assembly move for restructuring bill or amendment and is stopped by their northern colleagues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Elvictor: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2020
disintegrate this fraudulent entity, if this happens the current crop of politicians will relegated to Europe where they have invested our common wealth
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by xcellentgraphic: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2020
His eyes will soon clear...its a matter of time.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by skywall: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Josywhyte: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Mr spokesman so far u have said absolutely nothing. U and your oga Buhari don't even know what you're doing.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2020
If you're a Nigerian consider yourself as an orphan hustle your way out of poverty God and money is the only thing that got you in Nigeria.
I'm not voting for any expired milk again either pdp or Apc .

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Iceberg3: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Rugaria:
As far as I'm concerned, no restructuring, no referendum, no national conference should happen under this man's tenure! It will amount to a total waste of time and resources as his very dangerous brand of nepotism will never allow him to accept any result that can altruistically solve the problems of the country without lopsidedly favouring his over pampered fulani stock. We should all find a way to stampede him out of office and when he is gone, the real and serious process of reengineering the political structures of the country to meet up with the aspirations of the people should commence..
if you do that,his people will come again and say their region haven't completed their tenure and want another shot and trust the ever abominable coneheaded structures to rally round him even if it is the person below. vvv. ;S

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by AmotekunSW: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Once any core Northerner hears restructuring, they start sh1tting their pants. The North needs the waterways in the South, they need the oil in the South, they need the seaports in the South. They need the NYSC teachers else the educational system of the North would collapse.

Restructuring is not an option, it is a certainty. It is just a matter of when. The days of ONE NIGERIA are fading away and the best way to salvage it is to make it OUR NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Franking: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Who remembers what happens to the dog that doesn't hear the owner's whistle again?

This is an onslaught on the people. Our issues and agitations as a people are well documented yet the statue in Aso Rock is playing the Ostrich. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Iceberg3: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2020
muykem:
I will only agree with your submission when YORUBAS
southerners in national assembly move for restructuring bill or amendment and is stopped by their northern colleagues.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by dederocs(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Oga your job is to listen to popular opinions of the citizenry, you work for us, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Ojukwudfugitive: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Marine54 post=94621534]Then Nigeria will break up by force ! It is either you restructure or risk break up . "Enoch Adeboye"1/[sup][/sup]quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2020
saaron:
Whether buhari's fulani terrorist regime likes it or not, Nigeria will disintegrate and there's nothing they can do about it.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
whether the dull.ard imposter likes it or not,Zoological republic of zoogeria has seized to exist

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by MrColdsweat: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2020
We're talking about destroying this British prison and you idiots are talking of restructuring.

Animals.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by PureGoldh(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Love48(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Seems Garba Shehu is smoking weed,who is giving who pressure to restructure,the benefits of restructuring iss already in his boss home town and his own town,with bandits running rampage everywhere,never in his life should he post a warning to any Nigerian airing his or her view,he is an appointee serving the Nigerian people first before the presidency.Nigerians has gone through worse government than this ,they will also survive this government and no one should stop them from their opinion.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by gasparpisciotta: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Baba should stop addressing us through Garba Shehu.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Who is interested in restructuring. That name Nigeria alone is meaningless
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by NSNA: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2020
It's not about what he want.. it's about what the people want.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by CodeTemplar: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2020
please don't succumb o. How can you tamper with the advantage your beloved region has? I would rather you borrow more and let's eat and eat and eat until we are 1 trillion souls in Nigeria and our debt is 1 trillion dollars.
Yeye.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by King44(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Don't succumb

Just give the people some more time and see what would happen

Buhari the new Pharaoh of our time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 / "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.