Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (30925 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by bluefilm: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Please can someone be merciful enough to tell me what this RESTRUCTING is really all about?

Thank you so much in advance.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Metalsmith(m): 5:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Buhari should be honest with himself
He is not in support of restructuring
He is not bother about the cry of people that unitary system is the main reason for nigeria underdevelopment. Buhari should demonstrate his patriotism by giving his full support to the best option for Nigerian rapid growth and development which is true federalism. Let each region compete and grow at his own pace.I am sure Nigeria will be better for it Let each region compete for revenue generation and not revenue sharing !! This is the best solution to problem of corruption nepotism,
Insecurity , banditry and kidnapping and all other problems troubling Nigeria today
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Difrent: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Rugaria:
As far as I'm concerned, no restructuring, no referendum, no national conference should happen under this man's tenure! It will amount to a total waste of time and resources as his very dangerous brand of nepotism will never allow him to accept any result that can altruistically solve the problems of the country without lopsidedly favouring his over pampered fulani stock. We should all find a way to stampede him out of office and when he is gone, the real and serious process of reengineering the political structures of the country to meet up with the aspirations of the people should commence..

Blame GEJ
He sat down on the 2014 confab report even when he had a clear year to implement it but like politicians think he wanted to do it after the election which he unfortunately lost....I'm very sure if he had implemented some of those recommendations he would have won that election.
But we all make one mistake in thinking it's only the president that can change things, what are the legislators doing? as far as the legislators are not doing what they should ,only the president will not bring the changes we desire... the task of restructuring CANNOT be carried out by the executive alone

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by valx2: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2020
blasted12:
I like this man
You sound to me like a born saddist
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Mathantics: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2020
saaron:
Whether buhari's fulani terrorist regime likes it or not, Nigeria will disintegrate and there's nothing they can do about it.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

Dey here dey make mouth, Fulanis control every security agencies in Nigeria.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Mathantics: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
ugbede69:
someone should explain what restructuring really mean...am kinda lost ooh

Decentralisation of Power, power to practice true federalism and resource control.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Mathantics: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Abee79:
Nigeria is bigger than any one man!
Nigeria's interest is greater and takes precedence over the interest of any sect!

The North West have the highest number of senators etc

If the government implement the 2014 national confab, Nigeria's problem will start solving itself.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Mathantics: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
salt1:

With all these numerous advantages, why doesn't the North pull out of Nigeria and peacefully enjoy these great potentials?

Miyett_Allah want your land and resources.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Abee79(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mathantics:

The North West have the highest number of senators etc

If the government implement the 2014 national confab, Nigeria's problem will start solving itself.
I agree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari / Videos Of Nigerian Politicians Dancing: Who Is Best Of Them All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.