Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS (13268 Views)

Delete These Apps Immediately! / Google Advises Android Users To Delete These 24 Banned Apps / Android Users Delete These Apps From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2020
Mozino007:
Now!! this is d real nigggggarh.God bless your hustle bro
Something wey dn cast lyk dz.

all d sarz operatives wey dey nl 4 dn view dz thread lyk dz. So if dem stop nd search u lyk dz, e dn red 4 u oo

4 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Flytime: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2020
SSIPON:
Wait! I have Google Translate baked into the core of my Chrome browser, does that make me a scammer?
now that's a dumb question

6 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Flytime: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
All of una mumu 4 dz thread. If i be sarz operative, i don sabi as d go dey go . See as una jxt dy cast una ways by yourself. Una no get sense
but how would unsuspecting people know?
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2020
Strongman19:
lyoocartel I go wan like Learn work from you
If u gt sense u go reason am xay shey real gee boys go dey cast themselves lyk dz. E 4 b sarz operative u wan learn work 4rm. I pity u.

11 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Flytime:
but how would unsuspecting people know?
If i was a sarz operative nd i come across dz post. Tell me i wouldnt knw what to do when nxt i decide to stop nd search someone.

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by RemoveKebab: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Thanks OP
Now you've just strengthened my hustle grin
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by adekola72559: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Thanks OP Now you've just strengthened my excitement
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You forgot to add hangout. Hangout is the most popular application Sars and police always look out for.
If them see hangout for your phone just consider yourself a dead man if you don't have above 50k. That's the reason working guys need to get an iPhone so you can easily use content & privacy restrictions when you want to go out and your phone will be just like a new phone and deactivate when you're back home everything is going to appear back on your phone. If you can't afford an iPhone them buy redmi phones,with xiaomi phones you can have up to 3 homepages one for bombing where all your working tools are saved and the others for going out.
Hangout comes with every stupid Android phone, wetin dey work those bastardy self.

2 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Iyoocartel(f): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ausrichie:

Hangout comes with every stupid Android phone, wetin dey work those bastardy self.
Iyooooooo cartel

Hangout na headquarter

2 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyooooooo cartel

Hangout na headquarter
I know but you can't even remove the trash from your phone if you're unfortunate to get an Android phone that can't be rooted, I'm going back to Lenovo abeg, even if I start earning 70million dollars next month Lenovo all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Tunex252(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
You forget to add luno app... if them see u with this app, ur bail na 50k :-)

2 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by sissoko89: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ur mumu don do oga
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by SpicyMimi(f): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Angelnath:

xhide don cast once them no see xhide on ur applist u don enter gbau. The best is too keep ur hustling phone at home
What do you mean by hustling phone This is why government won’t end SARS since most of you are hustling illegally.

3 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by sunshineV(f): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel
Hangout na headquarter
alaye modify ur post asap
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You forgot to add hangout. Hangout is the most popular application Sars and police always look out for.
If them see hangout for your phone just consider yourself a dead man if you don't have above 50k. That's the reason working guys need to get an iPhone so you can easily use content & privacy restrictions when you want to go out and your phone will be just like a new phone and deactivate when you're back home everything is going to appear back on your phone. If you can't afford an iPhone them buy redmi phones,with xiaomi phones you can have up to 3 homepages one for bombing where all your working tools are saved and the others for going out.

Nne you seem to know a lot....
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by ArticleBeast: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Telegram234:
I am a freelancer.
And i cant do without paypal app.
Delete am if you dey comot and install if you reach house. Except u need some slaps and bank notification

4 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by BestMan001: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:
You just taught novice fraudsters apps they need to have.

True
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by openbusiness6: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Google Translate Only an extremely low IQ police officer will think a person will Google Translate app is a scammer. In short, using the word "extremely low IQ" is me being very conservative

14 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by namiji2598: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gjrich:

We all know that SARS OPERATIVES are on the hunt for yahoo boys in the country and we need to out smart them brother. There are some suspicious applications that implicate yahoo boys or innocent citizens when SARS operatives stop them on the road for a search.

In this article, I want to share with the six applications you need to uninstall from your phone to avoid getting into trouble with SARS operatives on checkpoint.

Here are the six applications you need to uninstall from your phone to avoid SARS trouble.

1. Chipper app: this application is mainly for business transaction and it is believed that yahoo boys use it to scam white.

2. Google Translate: it is use to translate languages. Most yahoo boys use the app to translate other languages to English.

3. PayPal Mobile cash

4. Windscribe VPN: many people use the application to change their location while hustling on site.

5. Textme SMS

6. Cashapp

"Keep your phone at home and Hustle make SARS operatives no stop you for road �". Stay safe!

What is PayPal mobile cash and cashapp
used for?
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by namiji2598: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunex252:
You forget to add luno app... if them see u with this app, ur bail na 50k :-)
what's that one for?
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by namiji2598: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Angelnath:

xhide don cast once them no see xhide on ur applist u don enter gbau. The best is too keep ur hustling phone at home
can u just chat me up on WhatsApp? My number is on my signature
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
See yahoo boiz encouraging themselves

These ones will complain abt politicians yet they are making other people cry...

Just imagine

Righteousness89 u r welcome.... See how guys are encouraging themselves in scamming.

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique justwise

Before you make perm they already blaming politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I thought they said SARS is no more
Theres still SARS so as to put like you in check

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by successking401(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gjrich:

We all know that SARS OPERATIVES are on the hunt for yahoo boys in the country and we need to out smart them brother. There are some suspicious applications that implicate yahoo boys or innocent citizens when SARS operatives stop them on the road for a search.

In this article, I want to share with the six applications you need to uninstall from your phone to avoid getting into trouble with SARS operatives on checkpoint.

Here are the six applications you need to uninstall from your phone to avoid SARS trouble.

1. Chipper app: this application is mainly for business transaction and it is believed that yahoo boys use it to scam white.

2. Google Translate: it is use to translate languages. Most yahoo boys use the app to translate other languages to English.

3. PayPal Mobile cash

4. Windscribe VPN: many people use the application to change their location while hustling on site.

5. Textme SMS

6. Cashapp

"Keep your phone at home and Hustle make SARS operatives no stop you for road �". Stay safe!

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by successking401(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Flytime: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

Before you make perm they already blaming politicians
they are the ones who brought youths to this stage.
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by ProphetofOdin: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
This country though.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Emeka71(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:
You just taught novice fraudsters apps they need to have.
Rightly said.
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by namiji2598: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Angelnath:

if u don't mind, chat me up on WhatsApp, see my signature
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by mustausman(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Omo, see casting...
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by ABCthings: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
SSIPON:
Wait! I have Google Translate baked into the core of my Chrome browser, does that make me a scammer?
Yes!
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You give off yahoo yahoo vibes undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Free 1GB And 100MB On MTN / Google Triangle Released To Control Data Consumption / 5G License Auction: MTN, Airtel, Mafab Head Into 5th Round As Price hits $215m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.