Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS (13239 Views)

Delete These Apps Immediately! / Google Advises Android Users To Delete These 24 Banned Apps / Android Users Delete These Apps From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
AFTER THEY SHOUT END SAR.

CRIMINALS ARE THE ONES SPONSORING END SARS

SEE THEM HERE.

GOD KNOWS THAT NIGERIANS ARE ARMED ROBBERS

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by odinga1of: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Vyzz:
That's why I love my phone...

Na to just unlock the second space for them....

God bless Xiaomi. If you know, you know.
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Ahmback(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gjrich:

We all know that SARS OPERATIVES are on the hunt for yahoo boys in the country and we need to out smart them brother. There are some suspicious applications that implicate yahoo boys or innocent citizens when SARS operatives stop them on the road for a search.

In this article, I want to share with the six applications you need to uninstall from your phone to avoid getting into trouble with SARS operatives on checkpoint.

Here are the six applications you need to uninstall from your phone to avoid SARS trouble.

1. Chipper app: this application is mainly for business transaction and it is believed that yahoo boys use it to scam white.

2. Google Translate: it is use to translate languages. Most yahoo boys use the app to translate other languages to English.

3. PayPal Mobile cash

4. Windscribe VPN: many people use the application to change their location while hustling on site.

5. Textme SMS

6. Cashapp

"Keep your phone at home and Hustle make SARS operatives no stop you for road �". Stay safe!

i deal legitly with these apps and even more ➕ highly advanced apps....I got my VPN connected 24/7 so there is nothing to be scared off...

Besides, if you're a legit and ideal online worker, you'll need these apps

3 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Op, Na Confirm Yahoo Guy.

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by NaMe4: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tunex252:
You forget to add luno app... if them see u with this app, ur bail na 50k :-)

Luno, paypal, etc have always been used for legitimate reasons. They just can't start harassing everyone with such apps in their phones. That's senseless!

Anyway, the aim of the SARS is primarily to extort.
Funny thing is the Yahoo guys sort them regularly to get them off heir backs. Most of the videos you see on SM involve innocent victims.

3 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Testate(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
My own is that this sars should just go into extinct.
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Airoflaw(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
All of una mumu 4 dz thread. If i be sarz operative, i don sabi as d go dey go . See as una jxt dy cast una ways by yourself. Una no get sense
na who come tell u say SARS no know this one already I was Travelling d other day they stop my car check for Igbo I notice their lips blacks as fire pot. tell me all the Igbo they cease what are they doing with it

2 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Theres still SARS so as to put like you in check
u think u females are exempted. Mke dem catch tatoo 4 ur body nd i knw u have one close to ur groin

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by RandomArewaMan(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
"keep your phone at home and hustle"
Why would you have an app that yahoo boys use to scam people on your phone?
I believe this is sympathizing with them

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by RandomArewaMan(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:
You just taught novice fraudsters apps they need to have.
He already knew tho
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gjrich:

We all know that SARS OPERATIVES are on the hunt for yahoo boys in the country and we need to out smart them brother. There are some suspicious applications that implicate yahoo boys or innocent citizens when SARS operatives stop them on the road for a search.

In this article, I want to share with the six applications you need to uninstall from your phone to avoid getting into trouble with SARS operatives on checkpoint.

Here are the six applications you need to uninstall from your phone to avoid SARS trouble.

1. Chipper app: this application is mainly for business transaction and it is believed that yahoo boys use it to scam white.

2. Google Translate: it is use to translate languages. Most yahoo boys use the app to translate other languages to English.

3. PayPal Mobile cash

4. Windscribe VPN: many people use the application to change their location while hustling on site.

5. Textme SMS

6. Cashapp

"Keep your phone at home and Hustle make SARS operatives no stop you for road �". Stay safe!

bcuz of sass
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by davillian(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You forgot to add hangout. Hangout is the most popular application Sars and police always look out for.
If them see hangout for your phone just consider yourself a dead man if you don't have above 50k. That's the reason working guys need to get an iPhone so you can easily use content & privacy restrictions when you want to go out and your phone will be just like a new phone and deactivate when you're back home everything is going to appear back on your phone. If you can't afford an iPhone them buy redmi phones,with xiaomi phones you can have up to 3 homepages one for bombing where all your working tools are saved and the others for going out.
There are phones with double profile, that password A opens your normal profile and password B opens you dirty profile. angry

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Zone48: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
edoairways:

Infinix hot series has a similar feature, it is called Xhide
Lol. Them go dial one special code on the phone, all your activities will pop up.
I no wan cast the code here grin

Those black men are current tech wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by gulfer: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You forgot to add hangout. Hangout is the most popular application Sars and police always look out for.
If them see hangout for your phone just consider yourself a dead man if you don't have above 50k. That's the reason working guys need to get an iPhone so you can easily use content & privacy restrictions when you want to go out and your phone will be just like a new phone and deactivate when you're back home everything is going to appear back on your phone. If you can't afford an iPhone them buy redmi phones,with xiaomi phones you can have up to 3 homepages one for bombing where all your working tools are saved and the others for going out.
I have had hanout for God knows how long on my phone and I don't do Yahoo or fraud with it...wy should I delete it

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
After going through this thread I've changed my mind about SARS, make them regulate them but please they shouldn't stop. Useless lazy youth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by PolymathDave(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
So these are the sort of apps these yahoo boys use

2020 years ago, Jesus Christ the son of God died on the cross of Calvary, he gave his life for us. Both of his hands was nailed to each side of the cross and one of his feet placed upon the other was nailed to the the cross, his blood was shed on that cross and he became a living sacrifice for us, he died on the cross and three days later, he rose again.
Mark 15:37- And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
He died for us so that we might be saved, saved from the impending judgement that is to come, me, you and all of us and all of those who lived before us and those to come will all be judged for all our deeds, both good or bad.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
By accepting Jesus as our Lord and Personal Saviour, we are then saved from the Lord’s coming judgement upon all of mankind.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Not only are we saved but also we receive His free gift.
Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
With all that is said and done.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
He desires for ALL to be saved, believe in Jesus, confess your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus and then you say, AMEN!
Rejoice because by believing in Jesus ALONE will you be made right with God and your name be written in the book of life.

2 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
All of una mumu 4 dz thread. If i be sarz operative, i don sabi as d go dey go . See as una jxt dy cast una ways by yourself. Una no get sense

My brother, dem dey too STUPID. cho cho cho, na d thing dem sabi. angry
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
LIVINGICON:

My brother, dem dey too STUPID. cho cho cho, na d thing dem sabi. angry
No mind dem.
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Oloun(f): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyooooooo cartel

Ana eme matter loud ina eme matter kalaku

Dem dey talk about phones you dey mention infinix smh
must you put "Iyooooooo cartel" in all your comments? Too much of everything becomes irritating!

5 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Itstrending: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
May una show me way pm abeg too don die
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Ovii123(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by jaeyking(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

or better just still leave your working tools at home.

You are into such business, why would u be flaunting your tools publicly??

so na the evil spirit behind yahoo be that.
you must just flaunt
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by FengChui(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2020
SSIPON:
Wait! I have Google Translate baked into the core of my Chrome browser, does that make me a scammer?

When SARS see am for your phone, ask them.
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Some of these apps were in my phone the day a SARS man collected and checked it. I have windscribe, TextMe, grooveIP, google translate and others.

Well, I'm not a yahoo boy shaa

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Ezefrank325: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Good updTe
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by liquidmetall: 2:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Telegram234:
I am a freelancer.
And i cant do without paypal app.

How did you open up paypal
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Jaycobbs(m): 4:04am On Oct 06, 2020

Seems like I'm clean so far
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Telegram234(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2020
liquidmetall:

How did you open up paypal
open it through the website, i think it is paypal.com.ng, something like that.
But dont use opera mini, use chrome.
Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by samsard(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
RandomArewaMan:
"keep your phone at home and hustle"
Why would you have an app that yahoo boys use to scam people on your phone?
I believe this is sympathizing with them
A knife can be used both in good and bad ways, it's ignorant to assume everyone who uses those app is a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by samsard(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:
After going through this thread I've changed my mind about SARS, make them regulate them but please they shouldn't stop. Useless lazy youth.
SARS have a role, but what they're doing is simply picking up random citizens, violating our privacies, and extorting us.

There are cyber criminals even in the US. FYI, China, Russia, and India do more damage in terms of cyber crime than Nigerians can ever dream of.

1 Like

Re: Delete These 6 Apps To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With SARS by Goel: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
samsard:
SARS have a role, but what they're doing is simply picking up random citizens, violating our privacies, and extorting us.

There are cyber criminals even in the US. FYI, China, Russia, and India do more damage in terms of cyber crime than Nigerians can ever dream of.
US, Russia, China, India and Japan etc. have official cyber armies. They are different things with different purpose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. / [video] TECNO Mobile Is A Global Brand – Slot CEO / Converting Phone's Internet Connection To Wifi Or Wireless Hotspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.