Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

They Are Mocked And Called, Chimpanzees In Their Village - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Mocked And Called, Chimpanzees In Their Village (494 Views)

They Banned My Friend And Family Out From Their Village / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Mocked And Called, Chimpanzees In Their Village by nairalander2020(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
These two lovely people who are deeply in love with one another, are being bullied and called chimpanzees by the community members. They are referred to as a couple of tribe that never evolved, with a story that inspired many.

When I first saw this on television, I was quite confused as to why they will be called Chimpanzees, because they do not even look like them. This intrigued my biology knowledge on Evolution, and our origin as human being - this article will narrate a story of a couple from Rwanda who lives under sad circumstances, yet their love for each other kept them sane and happy.

Re: They Are Mocked And Called, Chimpanzees In Their Village by nairalander2020(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Wikipedia explains Chimpanzees as, "A species of great ape native to the forest and savannah of tropical Africa. It has four confirmed subspecies and a fifth proposed subspecies. The chimpanzee and the closely related bonobo are classified in the genus Pan.

Re: They Are Mocked And Called, Chimpanzees In Their Village by nairalander2020(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2020
This couple live under extreme poverty; however, their love for each other is strong and unshakeable. They both cannot read and write, and when they were asked their age - they provided their National Identity Documents instead.

Re: They Are Mocked And Called, Chimpanzees In Their Village by DaddyRochie1642: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad

1 Like

Re: They Are Mocked And Called, Chimpanzees In Their Village by Robnectar(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

buy water and garri nah
Re: They Are Mocked And Called, Chimpanzees In Their Village by nairalander2020(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Like any other old people, they have someone who look after them because they can no longer do most of the things by themselves anymore. They are so poor that they sleep on dry banana leaves and the comfort they get during their sleep is from each other.

"Different people have been bullying us, and judging us according to our appearances. We have been called all sort of things like, Monkeys, Chimpanzees, and other wild animals that are considered ugly," they said, sadly. People around the community say this couple walk like the people who existed before human kind existed.
They live with their grand children who also look after them. They are a God-fearing couple, who cannot even visit Church because they are old and have a fear of being judged and bullied.

(1) (Reply)

Should You Tell Him How You Feel Towards Him? / What Is The Best Mindset To Have Before Going Into A Relationship? / What I Noticed About Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.