Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Need A Suger Mummy Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Suger Mummy Help (493 Views)

Do You Need A Suger MUMMY Or Suger Daddy To Transform You Financially. / Hook Up With Suger MUMMY And Suger DADDY To Transform Your Life with cool money. / Suger MUMMY or DADDY that needs a Guy or babe. Call 08122199836 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Suger Mummy Help by jodpoundz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
abeg does anybody in the house knows any sure dating site, this country done tire me in addition with brokeness everything com worst, stupid job am doing isn't paying well and all the skills I acuired is wasted cus no money to establish, but I am good in za oza rum you understand what I mean, don't take it personal fams, the dude is just desperate, sufferness done tire me if you day my shoes you go understand, had it been I could do bad things I would have fuckin rich by now, soiling hand with evil is not my conviction cus of my orientation, any way who cares, but pls does anyone knows any sure dating site pls,
all the ones I encountered are scam.
Re: I Need A Suger Mummy Help by LeeSantos(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
yes there's, but its not going to be easy.
cus of security related reasons

1 Like

Re: I Need A Suger Mummy Help by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
I feel for you, but will warn you. Whatever step you take in life is yours to choose, so prepare for consequences.

Do bad thing and be ready for what will come.

I pray you find a clean way to go about this, don't let desperation control you.

jodpoundz:
abeg does anybody in the house knows any sure dating site, this country done tire me in addition with brokeness everything com worst, stupid job am doing isn't paying well and all the skills I acuired is wasted cus no money to establish, but I am good in za oza rum you understand what I mean, don't take it personal fams, the dude is just desperate, sufferness done tire me if you day my shoes you go understand, had it been I could do bad things I would have fuckin rich by now, soiling hand with evil is not my conviction cus of my orientation, any way who cares, but pls does anyone knows any sure dating site pls,
all the ones I encountered are scam.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Suger Mummy Help by jodpoundz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
LeeSantos:
yes there's, but its not going to be easy.
cus of security related reasons
Anyhow bro I don't mind, abeg just link me na pls
Re: I Need A Suger Mummy Help by LeeSantos(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
jodpoundz:

Anyhow bro I don't mind, abeg just link me na pls

you got to find a way to get into Dangote sugar factory. inside there, there is one woman who has been working there for 40yrs plus now, that they nick named her sugar mummy. .

the hard part is passing security checks point. not going to be easy
Re: I Need A Suger Mummy Help by seunlier(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
LeeSantos:

you got to find a way to get into Dangote sugar factory. inside there, there is one woman who has been working there for 40yrs plus now, that they nick named her sugar mummy. .

Rotf
Re: I Need A Suger Mummy Help by lordm(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
You need a job
Re: I Need A Suger Mummy Help by IceColdVeins(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
LeeSantos:

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What I Noticed About Pregnant Women / Top 21 Full Masters Scholarships For Africans In 2021/2020 / Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.