Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) (74769 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
What a world! Even private jet can't make me take my life. May God have mercy on us.
If they have United like this they will have bought have iPhone 20
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
If she really committed suicide because of the loss of her phone, then I have no R.I.P to waste here. The world is better off without dumb people.

Very typical of slayqueens whose lives revolves around social media apps like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc

That was how I was at the check out counter of a supermarket and the female cashier was busy on Snapchat or one of these apps they use for their olosho activities, she was just giggling like an idiot, you need to see the way I shouted on her to throw that phone away and attend to people on the line.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
no be money dem go use buy another phone?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Being a teenager/Youth is so tough today under normal circumstances.Talkless of in Naija Circumstances.I can imagine the Challenges,hurt and depression many are going through.
RIP to the Dead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Her nudes and other compromising images were probably on the phone she lost. But she's very stupid for killing herself cos of that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by mu2sa2: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Asapchris:
I did not understand, killed her self cus lost cellphone.
It possible the phone is full of stuffs like nudes, mouth-action, even doggy.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by simplesearch: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trying to lead in a wicked world full of competition beget some form of intricate jealousy laced with the tendency to pull down, but if you tell them to give their life to Christ they'll take you on a brief ride of derision with their didactic display of concocted accent that only shows how leavened they are. Unfortunately she wasn't fortified. The phone was just a vulnerable trap laced on her path. No person(s) however insane or disgusted will take their life for loosing a phone no matter their level of emotional attachment to it, except there are threatening information that can rubbish her reputation. Life is a mystery, without Christ you are a target and a soft spot.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by fof1: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Death in whatever form it happens often brings feelings of ache, sadness, despair and agony on friends and relatives of the deceased. This is the feeling of friends of a pretty lady who allegedly committed suicide because she lost her phone.

Late Nora Able as gathered was a beauty queen from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. She reportedly died as a result of poison she drank. She was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead later.

She had been buried and her friends held a candle light session to mourn the great loss. She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Her friends have taken to their social media pages to mourn and pay their last respect to her. Information gleaned from the reactions revealed she committed suicide for losing her phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElmBHW0zdJQ

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=159844552438096&set=pcb.159844699104748

LIES...? Is it a true Story? How Clever was She if She can commit Suicide because of Loss of mere Smart Phone...Whatever was Contained in the Phone can be recovered in due time... So what's her Knowledge Status Pre Suicide? May her Soul RIP.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
May we not be depressed..the phone just broke the camels back..it wasn't because of the phone. Jesus saves from depression. Considering what am going through and am still able to smile is because of christ in me. Join me where peace abounds

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Solatium(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Death in whatever form it happens often brings feelings of ache, sadness, despair and agony on friends and relatives of the deceased. This is the feeling of friends of a pretty lady who allegedly committed suicide because she lost her phone.

Late Nora Able as gathered was a beauty queen from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. She reportedly died as a result of poison she drank. She was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead later.

She had been buried and her friends held a candle light session to mourn the great loss. She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Her friends have taken to their social media pages to mourn and pay their last respect to her. Information gleaned from the reactions revealed she committed suicide for losing her phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElmBHW0zdJQ

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=159844552438096&set=pcb.159844699104748

If president of clever girl's could ingest Poison over the loss of her phone,am sorry to say that the whole crew are daft and retard

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
600 yrs for that lady
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don't think it's true, maybe the phone thing is just coincidental with the time of death...

But if it's true...

Please whatever you can't bear to see go viral about you, do not put on your phone!

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.
......ironically ironic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by lucky4west: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
wasted years, wasted life, wasted eternity suicide because of phone, even if i lost my degree certificates, car,job etc i can never think of suicide instead i go hammer correct foo foo with egusi and draw as combo with plenty road blocks( fish,meat,assorted etc) life goes on...this life when de sweet like this...once i chop well i go enter street hustle and face bet9ja money go surely come
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
I guess she just wanted to trend. That's if the news is true! ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Her nudes and other compromising images were probably on the phone she lost. But she's very stupid for killing herself cos of that.
well ,that is how far your enemy Satan can use your emotion against you.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nazgul: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamD18:
Possible reasons that made her drank poison for loosing her phone.

-She's addicted to her phone.
-Her phone was her only source of happiness.
-She was not truly loved by her strict parents and had no one to get her another phone.
-Her parents are financially incapable of getting her another phone.
-She had no one to talk to when the suicide thought came in.

In all, the engineering factor of this fvckery was her addiction to her phone. She couldn't do without it, reason I won't fault anyone but her.

I disagree.

I feel the reason is maybe she had lots of her nudes pics, sex tape...etc on the phone. And she couldn't bear the shame of if being leaked so she just ended her life.

That's if it's true she committed suicide as alleged by the article
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Godwinsco(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
What a world! Even private jet can't make me take my life. May God have mercy on us.

this Girl ur mumu too much u kill urselt because of phone in few years time that same will mean nothing to u why did u kill urself girl
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by femifezzy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dix life no balance oo, cus of phone?....this is insane, anyway rip to the dead
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Unified07: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
What is in that phone might be a time bomb that might ruin her forever
My thoughts though
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by successtutor(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Maybe she was raped , recorded and disposed of her phone . As a psychologist , I disagree with that statement "comited suicide cos she lost her fone" O wrong now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Maj196(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Maybe she's afraid her nudes might be revealed
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
I am so not sure phone was the reason for her committing suicide.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Bluffly: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na lie. She was killed and a cover up formated. Thorough forensic investigation is required

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by mayorkent(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Phone ke.
They should find out what killed her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
identitylenz:
SMH
Very hmmable
Can you imagine nonsense talks
Cos you lost a phone?

How much is the phone to start with
That you would take your priceless life cos of it

Mtchew
Inshort I done vex
Rest in peace sha

Meanwhile we that loves our life we can help ourselves look good instead
Want to look vibrant and outstandingly great?
Hmu via my signature
I have the best creams and products for you wink
Please what's the definition of Hnnmable
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
You are president of "Clever Girls Association" and you killed yourself simply because you lost your phone? undecided

This one is meant to be President of "Dumb Girls Association"

No need to waste my RIP if this story is indeed true
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by tunize(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
How can someone commit suicide cos she lost her phone, abi is the phone cbn? Story there is more to it.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nawa ooo! This one hard ooo!! May be her sex video dey the phone but that shouldn't be the reason to take your own life!!!!! I still don't believe this story shaa but if this is true....this one just waste her precious life for nothing. I hope say Dem go pity am give am iPhone 11 for underworld
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by nextstep(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
The truth is, nobody knows why she killed herself. Everything we're reading is speculation.

So please stop bashing a person because of somebody's speculation. We don't know anybody's internal state of mind. People can be smiling all day but be absolutely miserable inside. What we hope is people will seek counseling and realize while there's life there's hope.

May she RIP, and condolences to her family.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Ajide1606: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
what is she going to tell God when she gets to heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.