Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) (74770 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Death in whatever form it happens often brings feelings of ache, sadness, despair and agony on friends and relatives of the deceased. This is the feeling of friends of a pretty lady who allegedly committed suicide because she lost her phone.

Late Nora Able as gathered was a beauty queen from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. She reportedly died as a result of poison she drank. She was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead later.

She had been buried and her friends held a candle light session to mourn the great loss. She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Her friends have taken to their social media pages to mourn and pay their last respect to her. Information gleaned from the reactions revealed she committed suicide for losing her phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElmBHW0zdJQ

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=159844552438096&set=pcb.159844699104748

She committed suicide cos she lost her phone?

What an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
people just commit suicide as if there's an option of coming back to life shocked. What of the parents and the loved ones you're going to throw into a perpetual mourning and yourself who would burn in hell fire by wilfully commiting self murder called suicide? Think about it.

I had lost nice phones in my life but I moved on. The last took place inside Charles de gaulle Airport when I was waiting for the train to take me to town. I arrived France late and at that time, train station at the airport had closed. I took a short sleep with my phone by my side while waiting till morning when they'd resume work. By the time I woke up, my Blackberry Key 2 had disappeared. Anyone could Google the price as of late 2017. I went to the airport police to report and one of them said its those African guys that usually steal from the airport.Once they succeed, they leave the airport immediately. Life goes on.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by ike95: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don't know why akwa ibom people always commit suicide these days, what is phone self.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by yaroyaro619(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
only Uyailuncomparabl can do this type of nonsense. her love for money leads to prostitution. foolish people with fish brain. see how her lips wide because of too much Bleep

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
R.I.P to her...

Whatever led her to this end is moot at this point.
Honestly, it takes a very high level of mental ruggedness and doggedness for one not to attempt suicide at this stage of our nation.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Eluala(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
She had been buried and her friends held a candle light session to mourn the great loss. She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.

What a paradox! President of clever girls foundation did such an unclever thing, especially when it mattered most? Oh what a world full of contradictions?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is serious just çoz of phone
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by gwama2: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
But, what was in that phone to make her commit suicide? I guess very hard sex scenes. cool cool cool
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by uchejifrancis: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Wasted candle night

She may not rest in peace
she should be resting in pieces by now. She is so stupid to have done such disastrous act. I only feel for her parent.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Slynation(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Msteeeew.....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by heendrix(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided
Wasted candle night
She may not rest in peace
you said you were going to deactivate ur account
should I call out the mods to do it for you? angry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by saajus: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
It's more than a phone lost. Police should investigate

Maybe someone was threatening to release her lesbianism act with one of her clever girls. Perhaps she had some underlying mental issues that the phone lost aggravated.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
identitylenz:
SMH Very hmmable Can you imagine nonsense talks Cos you lost a phone?
How much is the phone to start with That you would take your priceless life cos of it
Mtchew Inshort I done vex Rest in peace sha
Meanwhile we that loves our life we can help ourselves look good instead Want to look vibrant and outstandingly great? Hmu via my signature I have the best creams and products for you wink
No peace for whoever commit suicide pls..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Tatashi: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Which phone How the phone be?? Who made the phone? My life? Because of phoneeeeeeeeeee Hei Jesus abeg oh
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by identitylenz(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Please what's the definition of Hnnmable
hnmmmable(sighable) grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by benqo01(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is sad.....y would u take ur lyf cos of a phone anyway Rip
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by e316(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamD18:
Possible reasons that made her drank poison for loosing her phone.

-She's addicted to her phone.
-Her phone was her only source of happiness.
-She was not truly loved by her strict parents and had no one to get her another phone.
-Her parents are financially incapable of getting her another phone.
-She had no one to talk to when the suicide thought came in.

In all, the engineering factor of this fvckery was her addiction to her phone. She couldn't do without it, reason I won't fault anyone but her.

It's also possible that she had her nude pics/videos in the phone. Whoever stole the phone had access to the nude pics/video and may have tried to blackmail her with it/them
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by identitylenz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

No peace for whoever commit suicide pls..
SMH
What a wasted life fa
Cos of a device
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Asapchris:
I did not understand, killed her self cus lost cellphone.
NAIRALAND WITH FAKE POST
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by e316(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
saajus:
It's more than a phone lost. Police should investigate

Maybe someone was threatening to release her lesbianism act with one of her clever girls. Perhaps she had some underlying mental issues that the phone lost aggravated.

My thoughts too... Maybe someone tried to blackmail her with possible nude pics/video in her lost phone. Her death should be investigated.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by VicM6: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
person wey death dey sweet b4....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

you said you were going to deactivate ur account

should I call out the mods to do it for you? angry

I said Liverpool will lose... They lost na
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by jasman1: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow! What’s in the phone? There’s more to the story
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamD18:
Possible reasons that made her drank poison for loosing her phone.

-She's addicted to her phone.
-Her phone was her only source of happiness.
-She was not truly loved by her strict parents and had no one to get her another phone.
-Her parents are financially incapable of getting her another phone.
-She had no one to talk to when the suicide thought came in.

In all, the engineering factor of this fvckery was her addiction to her phone. She couldn't do without it, reason I won't fault anyone but her.

.... Maybe SOMETHING DEY INSIDE THE PHONE WEY SHE DEY FEAR MAKE THE WORLD NO SEE OR HEAR ABOUT IT !!!

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by pyro62(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:
. president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Imagine a president of Clever girls yet she’s not clever. I weak for Nigerian girls sha.

Only God knows the amount of her mojo wey full that phone.

Nigerian girls, abeg make una no dey keep una nudes and sex videos for una phone.

The dead tells no stories. What if she was actually murdered by a clever person.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don't get it kill urself becos of phone! when in few months time d manufacturer would produce a new model. can u create a new model for your life after death, I don't think so. except something's dey your phone u aren't pleased with falling in the hands of d wrong pesin if not e no make sense;
rip to d dead!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Maybe the phone contains her nude pics and plenty, plenty sex tapes plus enough mojos. She couldn't bear the shame of seeing her leaked nudes and sex tapes on naijauncut.com so she drank sniper and cement cocktail. grin

#detectiveGofwane

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by pyro62(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

I said Liverpool will lose... They lost na

Please you guys should stick to the topic. And stop playing bet9ja on a tread where you should be mourning a beauty queen
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Paromarc: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
I wouldn't even struggle with 3 agberos that are holding sticks to extort my phone from me talk less of killing myself over a lost one.

There's more to this story, either she had something really sensitive or self-destructive in that her phone and someone who knew about it stole it from her, probably blackmailed her for something, or she just lost the phone to a stranger with the whole contents in it; either ways, there's definitely something in that phone that would break her if exposed.

Just my thinking sha, what do I know?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
What a world! Even private jet can't make me take my life. May God have mercy on us.

I think she has some terrible videos in that phone.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:
. president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Imagine a president of Clever girls yet she’s not clever. I weak for Nigerian girls sha.

Only God knows the amount of her mojo wey full that phone.

Nigerian girls, abeg make una no dey keep una nudes and sex videos for una phone.

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by successtutor(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Scared of her nudes ? I beggy . life goes on irrespective of what it brings. Miss Anambra is doing fine despite her trend . You're gone but others should learn, life is beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.