Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) (75066 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by TGM2015: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamD18:
Possible reasons that made her drank poison for loosing her phone.

-She's addicted to her phone.
-Her phone was her only source of happiness.
-She was not truly loved by her strict parents and had no one to get her another phone.
-Her parents are financially incapable of getting her another phone.
-She had no one to talk to when the suicide thought came in.

In all, the engineering factor of this fvckery was her addiction to her phone. She couldn't do without it, reason I won't fault anyone but her.

Or she will not be able to bear the shame that may follow if the person who stole the phone decides to bring the content in the phone to online social media. Who knows, she may even know the person that stole it and the reasons for stealing it.

Those reasons are not enough to commit suicide for slay queen like her. Or better she committed the suicide based on reasons far different from her loosing her phone.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Boobysmith: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Exactly what come to my mind
president of Clever Girls Foundation. [/b]

Imagine a president of Clever girls yet she’s not clever. I weak for Nigerian girls sha.

Only God knows the amount of her mojo wey full that phone.

Nigerian girls, abeg make una no dey keep una nudes and sex videos for una phone. [/quote]
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Fash20: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gordieshegz:

It looked more like suicide because of what was on the phone. Perhaps she had some nude or pawn and she feared it would leak.
And again, it could be a cover up or an entirely different reason.

But for whatever reason, suicide is not an option.

Even if. Yeah suicide is not an option
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Holuwasegun1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Cuz of phone?? Haaa auntie you dae mad ni?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by adolebenito17(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
village people
una try eh

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:

I’m okay
Was banned cos of you
cheesy
Not me ohh

I wouldn't be that troublesome or wicked to cause a brother's downfall undecided
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by LordFemi666(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
so sad I hope her cherry � had been popped before her demise
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nrmd: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
who else doesn't believe this?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Preshieben:
cheesy
Not me ohh

I wouldn't be that troublesome or wicked to cause a brother's downfall undecided

Lol. Brother's downfall indeed. cheesy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Death in whatever form it happens often brings feelings of ache, sadness, despair and agony on friends and relatives of the deceased. This is the feeling of friends of a pretty lady who allegedly committed suicide because she lost her phone.

Late Nora Able as gathered was a beauty queen from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. She reportedly died as a result of poison she drank. She was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead later.

She had been buried and her friends held a candle light session to mourn the great loss. She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Her friends have taken to their social media pages to mourn and pay their last respect to her. Information gleaned from the reactions revealed she committed suicide for losing her phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElmBHW0zdJQ

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=159844552438096&set=pcb.159844699104748

To be frank alot of our female folks are very shallow
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Asapchris(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
It possible the phone is full of stuffs like nudes, mouth-action, even doggy.

Haaaaa but never reach that level na
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Akharmony: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
i think thr must have beem something so confidential saved in the phone. SetUp
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
The friends poison her and bring this silly news to cover up.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by King44(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
i still don't understand the madness behind taking and sending nude pictures.But how did you know she has nude pictures in her phone,hmm only God knows what you have in that rickety phone you are using
Zzor again. I am not like you madam, I don't keep nudes but whoever wants to send it is allowed.

It is just an idea/hypothesis I stand to be corrected but not a fact.

It could be what really led to her death

Someone must have threatened to blackmail her.

If your phone memory can't hold the huge numbers of nudes on your phone madam send some of it to me for safe keeping.

What are friends for.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Death in whatever form it happens often brings feelings of ache, sadness, despair and agony on friends and relatives of the deceased. This is the feeling of friends of a pretty lady who allegedly committed suicide because she lost her phone.

Late Nora Able as gathered was a beauty queen from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. She reportedly died as a result of poison she drank. She was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead later.

She had been buried and her friends held a candle light session to mourn the great loss. She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Her friends have taken to their social media pages to mourn and pay their last respect to her. Information gleaned from the reactions revealed she committed suicide for losing her phone.

All those mourning her are mad. Since she didn't place any value on them before taking her life and your here doing what I don't know.make una no make me vex this night.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by ogbonti: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
I think the phone contains a memory card with her nude pictures and sex acts and she could not bear the shame that someone else is looking at them - maybe the fear of blackmail in the future - but who gives a damn, the person may just toss it away after a while and not so what she is scared of- nothing is worth taking one's life for meen angry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by melaninpop: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamD18:

-She was not truly loved by her strict parents and had no one to get her another phone.

In all, the engineering factor of this fvckery was her addiction to her phone. She couldn't do without it, reason I won't fault anyone but her.

Non of your reasons is correct. In my opinion the only thing that can make a girl kill herself after losing her phone is cos she has her nude pictures and sex videos in it.
It's sad.... May God console her family and grant her soul rest.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by abbiboy: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Half story she died frm abortion complications.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Probably had some incriminating things on the phone that eyes shouldn't see
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
What led her to such act is not phone but the phone content.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Soleye24(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
we all go through a lot everyday, sometimes i just feel tired of life but suicide is a no no no for me. I can't suffer here and end up in hell.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
RIP kill am one more time, she just put her parent in grave pain.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chii59:
Depression.
Losing the phone was probably the last straw.
Exactly. You're a smart brilliant lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Funny stuff. Commiting suicide over lost phone... That person needs a thorough beating.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by ume1000: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
And you think you're clever with this line? Judging a whole gender because of a few bad ones?
Nigerian ladies are entitled parasites

Imagine title clever queen

What's so clever about a parasitic blockhead
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by ume1000: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2020
goodheart02:

Exactly. You're a smart brilliant lady.
What's so brilliant about her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 1:21am On Oct 06, 2020
IamD18:

Why am I thinking she possibly had some Xrated pics and videos of herself on that phone and is afraid of the outcome of someone coming out with horrible gists later?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Bianda24: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2020
The story is unfathomable
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Benzemma(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:

if the cause of her death is true, then I would say that her death is a profit to the spirit of dead. What is phone that someone should kill herself for.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Jimbadly: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Is this not Preshieben of nairaland?

The giel was once a local pageant runner up and also a Calabar girl.

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by 2x24: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

RIP

She was obviously tired of her total life experiences the phone was just the last fustration

This is why we need to always check on friends, relatives and family

Pick up your phone and call someone , anyone today , chat them up and ask about what they are going through

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.