Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) (75071 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by airminem(f): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
angry you will never know the kind of fro friends you have until one commit suicide because of lack of human hair to slay..... Mtchesss
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by jayaim: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
See life sweet. People have lost millions like me & am still kicking. No material thing is worth more than a life. Bleep poverty
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
RIP to dead, may she get plenty dirt for the phone wey fit undo her. grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:
. president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Imagine a president of Clever girls yet she’s not clever. I weak for Nigerian girls sha.

This one weak me
hahaha
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by missCAPS: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Asapchris:
I did not understand, killed her self cus lost cellphone.

The password to her crypto wallet is probably in the phone cheesy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
She committed suicide because of phone... Very sad..RIP to her..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.[b][/b]

she is a very stupid girl....and should not be involve in the clever girl foundation when she was alive...sorry for dis my statement

but why would someone commit suicide just because of a phone loss

shame to her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Davash222(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Preshieben:

This one weak me hahaha
Wifey, how is you ?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
What a world! Even private jet can't make me take my life. May God have mercy on us.
beauty queen of which kingdom ? She hug-lee oh..... did the company produce just a single piece of that phone and fold up ?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by lordswill03: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
she's wasn't so clever after all.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Analysiscorner: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
sinkhole:
Maybe she recorded herself on the phone doing the thing shocked
RIP sha embarassed
I feel the same way.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
I guess they seems to be something very damaging inside that phone,instead of facing it,she decided to end her life

Stupid way to die I must say
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
King44:
nude pictures are just too much on her phone and she is probably scared of being blackmailed or maybe she was even threatened, whichever way she shouldn't have committed suicide.

I have come to realize that no matter how great a problem is there is always a solution

Suicide shouldn't be an option

Her parents now
i still don't understand the madness behind taking and sending nude pictures.But how did you know she has nude pictures in her phone,hmm only God knows what you have in that rickety phone you are using
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by okafor200(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
oboy I tell Una say I dey even suspect one strange man for my compound make keep eye like vulture so,

I was like see come na thunder go help me tear your yansh there for increasing this our NEPA bill this month,

but the man was like abeg na NEPA people cause am ooo.

anyways I want to give a heavy shout out to manubuqree everything we grill,
na all this Burkina Faso strange thunder nahim go help us fire your half yansh there.
sometimes I go dey wonder if na for cameroun dem born the fool.
always commenting like an outcast that just came into the country some few days ago

baba olowo

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Maybe she had her naked pictures and videos on the phone, she's probably scared that the stealer" will expose her one day.

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Josywhyte: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
wait wait wait o....she actually killed herself because she misplaced her phone? I no believe am. But if it is true then she no get sense be that...sorry to say. People that have lost things more tangible than that haven't even beaten themselves up,not to talk of taking their own lives,na common phone make her kill herself...
Anyways RIP
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by dude99(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamD18:
Possible reasons that made her drank poison for loosing her phone.

-She's addicted to her phone.
-Her phone was her only source of happiness.
-She was not truly loved by her strict parents and had no one to get her another phone.
-Her parents are financially incapable of getting her another phone.
-She had no one to talk to when the suicide thought came in.

In all, the engineering factor of this fvckery was her addiction to her phone. She couldn't do without it, reason I won't fault anyone but her.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but i'm also thinking maybe shes's got her nudes on her phone and thought about if someone got to her phone and uploads them, and also it might be that someone she knows took her phone from her to carry out that blackmail
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:

Wifey, how is you ?
cheesy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:
Wifey, how is you ?
I'm cool..
where have you been?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Rthirteen13(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Well d � is waiting for her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Davash222(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm cool..

where have you been?
I’m okay
Was banned cos of you
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by kemika8989(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Death in whatever form it happens often brings feelings of ache, sadness, despair and agony on friends and relatives of the deceased. This is the feeling of friends of a pretty lady who allegedly committed suicide because she lost her phone.

Late Nora Able as gathered was a beauty queen from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. She reportedly died as a result of poison she drank. She was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead later.

She had been buried and her friends held a candle light session to mourn the great loss. She was an important person and a president of Clever Girls Foundation.

Her friends have taken to their social media pages to mourn and pay their last respect to her. Information gleaned from the reactions revealed she committed suicide for losing her phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElmBHW0zdJQ

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=159844552438096&set=pcb.159844699104748
wait ooooo should I cry for her or what self. I still don't understand ooooooo for losing her phone okay go to hell and get but phone and charger
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Joshmanuel10(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Cut her dead body and feed it to the animals
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by proclinician: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
E be things way de happen oo. The problem is not the phone but what is in the phone. As the phone loss now all the michat and tinder Cliburn don loss. It's a pity young woman.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who knew what she has been harbouring in that phone, women stop doing sex video with any man that wasn't ur husband, even if he's your husband, don't agree on her ploy, he might use it against you when thing falls out, same applies to men... To me, no young lady like this can commit suicide because of smart phone two or three of her mugus can replace under 1days , maybe she don't want to be another chidinma and cucumber scandal , rip
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by Gordieshegz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Fash20:
Suicide cus of phone?

It looked more like suicide because of what was on the phone. Perhaps she had some nude or pawn and she feared it would leak.
And again, it could be a cover up or an entirely different reason.

But for whatever reason, suicide is not an option.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by SATANNIST: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
no symphathy for idiots
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na wow o. So she yaf kii herself just because her phone yaf loss?
In the after life, she will stillnkii herself because her phone won't be there.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by addexx: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin

You guys aren't getting it. It's not the phone. The depression and loneliness must have accumulated to a dangerous level. The missing phone just pulled the trigger. sad
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by GermanPoison(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
I confer d title of stupidity to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.