Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding (25907 Views)

I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by chukwuibuipob: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
sad
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by folarr(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
obembet:

The one that should really apologize is that motherfucking slaphead Maguire ,the injuiry borne Bailly and that motherfucker Pogba.Bleep u all and yah Ed and his board I hope u fucking burn in hell.Don't buy players at the eleventh hour.. what's the point we have already lose two match so just don't bring now .. moreover that's not gonna change the fans mood
*slabhead

are you a Man Utd fan? If you are, I would advise you to shut the actual Bleep up. I don't get all these glory hunting Man Utd fans, if you want to do that shit, I believe the blue half of Manchester is ready to accept you.

Good day sir.

p.s, I'm a United Fan, check my profile smiley
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by kunlegboye(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Kenmatt:
Manchester United is a team that can not with stand red card.

Anytime, red card is given to MANU, it's finished.

Chelsea is a team that whenever red card was given, that's when the real game starts, just sit back and enjoy the display.

However, Davidi De Gea is a basket, they still have not seen it, he is just cruising his past glory. Henderson should be called up for number one within a spot, if not, MANU will receive more goals.

Harry may be expensive but he is not a stunch defender, Luke Shaw is not even supposed to be playing for MANU but they won't see it because he is an English man.

Though it was painful yesterday's evening but when ever we remember Liverpool, we take heart.

You take?...Liverpool has 9 points,you guys had played 3 lost 2!
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
I feel pity for them even tho they I so much hate the club...

But I would still need more humiliation like yesterday so I can be very happy like I was yesterday.��
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Decimus: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Win or lose, you'll collect your wages. But what about your poor fans in ogbomoso?

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
potbelly:
He should be ready to make a lot of apologies cos we go hear am this season...

Not really!!!... The match was a wake up call. Though, the red card ruined everything... Without the controversial card (both players should have been given equal punishments), the game would never have seen that score margin.

Still, United fans should be thankful to Mourinho... He has indirectly inspired his former club players to really sit and gear up!!! They have been fooling around for too long!!!

I have seen worse or far more average players put in more individual and team efforts to actualize the impossible... The Villa team that wacked and disgraced Liverpool yesterday are not anywhere better in quality than United tbh. They merely showed more cohesion, discipline, and hardwork, not to mention passion for their club.

Good to see Rashford and some others apologizing and showing remorse... Let this translate to their games. Even if they have a poor coach, and a useless board, still they should play as a team of passionate professionals...

I sense we will see a better performance after the break!!!... This United team has the potential to really do well, they just need better management and unity.

As for Olé... He needs to honorably resign!!! This top level is not for him!!!... As for the board, I have said enough!!! United fans need to revolt!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by kmaster007: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
vanida6:
1-6 apologise cheesy grin

walahi yesterday was a terible day for Man united and Liverpool cheesy cheesy

HALA MADRID
you correct... Hala Real
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by ProphetofOdin: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
The board needs a total overhaul.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, when Rashford retires from football he should consider British Politics.

Boy sure knows how to talk than to play against Tottenham.

Rashford is a great player... Greenwood is even better!!!

Fernandes, VDB, and Pogba make up one of the best midfield arrangements I have seen among elite clubs!!!

Even the defense is not as bad as many of you think... It's just that Olé is tactically inept... Some good coaches will find a way around the gaps.

1 Like

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by okafor200(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
oboy all my own is that.
thunder go help us fire manubuqree everything we grill

that fool is the curse of this our heavy defeat

baba olowo

1 Like

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by McKayConcept(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
We are for u

2 Likes

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by seun9303: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
vanida6:
1-6 apologise cheesy grin

walahi yesterday was a terible day for Man united and Liverpool cheesy cheesy

HALA MADRID
confirm!!! hala Madrid!!!
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Kenmatt(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
kunlegboye:
[color=#550000][/color]

You take?...Liverpool has 9 points,you guys had played 3 lost 2!

Liverpool broke EPL record.

The first EPL defending Champion to have received 7
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by A305: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
This young man is matured sensibly speaking.
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by aarin29642: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
We are for iran
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Ahappy: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

Not really!!!... The match was a wake up call. Though, the red card ruined everything... Without the controversial card (both players should have been given equal punishments), the game would never have seen that score margin.

Still, United fans should be thankful to Mourinho... He has indirectly inspired his former club players to really sit and gear up!!! They have been fooling around for too long!!!

I have seen worse or far more average players put in more individual and team efforts to actualize the impossible... The Villa team that wacked and disgraced Liverpool yesterday are not anywhere better in quality than United tbh. They merely showed more cohesion, discipline, and hardwork, not to mention passion for their club.

Good to see Rashford and some others apologizing and showing remorse... Let this translate to their games. Even if they have a poor coach, and a useless board, still they should play as a team of passionate professionals...

I sense we will see a better performance after the break!!!... This United team has the potential to really do well, they just need better management and unity.

As for Olé... He needs to honorably resign!!! This top level is not for him!!!... As for the board, I have said enough!!! United fans need to revolt!!!

Best comment so far.
you get sense boss.
I don't have to add or remove anything from what you've said.

1 Like

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Remimadrid1: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
obembet:

The one that should really apologize is that motherfucking slaphead Maguire ,the injuiry borne Bailly and that motherfucker Pogba.Bleep u all and yah Ed and his board I hope u fucking burn in hell.Don't buy players at the eleventh hour.. what's the point we have already lose two match so just don't bring now .. moreover that's not gonna change the fans mood
You copy a post on All Football, some few twicks, and you post it here to get a like.

1 Like

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by baralatie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
undecided undecided hi
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by FahBuLous: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sell everybody in man utd team, sell the club to a rich saudi arabian man, buy fresh faces and watch man utd grow again.. My hate for ole and ed eh
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by promisedeco(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kenmatt:
Manchester United is a team that can not with stand red card.

Anytime, red card is given to MANU, it's finished.

Chelsea is a team that whenever red card was given, that's when the real game starts, just sit back and enjoy the display.

However, Davidi De Gea is a basket, they still have not seen it, he is just cruising his past glory. Henderson should be called up for number one within a spot, if not, MANU will receive more goals.

Harry may be expensive but he is not a stunch defender, Luke Shaw is not even supposed to be playing for MANU but they won't see it because he is an English man.

Though it was painful yesterday's evening but when ever we remember Liverpool, we take heart.
Oga which goal was his fault?
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Richnero(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
SmartProf:
The oyibo fans who have invested a lot in following the club will accept the apology and show him support/love but the Naija fans whose betting tickets he/his team mates sliced will strip him naked with insults before warning him and his colleagues not to cut their tickets again.
grin grin wish I could give you a thousand likes for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by fredoooooo: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oga stop being emotional and go back to work , the game is always there .. thats one thing about foorball , there's always another time to rectify the past mistake . This doesn’t stop united from winning the league , qhich can never happen with this squad grin
You no be woman stop being emotional , go and olay foorball and win .. Chikena
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by MoIbrahim: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Hmmmmm. Liverpool players should apologize to fans as well.
Which fans? The ones paying club dues or the ones paying dstv subscriptions?
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Starzo: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
I know laliga refs and Spanish var r doing u guys very well this season but we shall prevail
Barca all the way
vanida6:

cheers dear wink
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by luminouz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
obembet:

Is this obembet for real? shocked

Never heard/saw you swear profusely like this before oh...

Your ticket cut too?
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Cmanforall: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
obembet:
Manchester United have no excuse for the battering they received from Tottenham, says Marcus Rashford.

Marcus Rashford said there is "no hiding" and promised Manchester United "will do better" in an emotional apology to the club's fans in the wake of the 6-1 hiding against Tottenham.

Jose Mourinho enjoyed a day to remember on his return to Old Trafford as Harry Kane and Son Heung-min scored twice in a rout that represented United's joint-worst in a home Premier League game.

Anthony Martial was controversially sent off with Spurs 2-1 up, Erik Lamela perhaps fortunate to escape punishment having seemingly swung an elbow at the forward that drew a retaliatory raising of the hand to the winger's throat.

But the dismissal was no excuse for United's abject defending throughout and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said the defeat showed "the worst you can get" from the Red Devils.

United forward Rashford took to social media to say sorry to the club's global fan base and said it was important he fronted up after a demoralising defeat.

Rashford's letter to Man Utd fans

"First and foremost I'm a United fan," Rashford wrote.

"This is my club. I'm so proud to wear this shirt but there are no excuses, it's just not good enough and to every single fan around the world that tuned in today, I'm just so sorry.

"You deserve so much better than that. I would have stayed away from social media tonight but you deserve to hear from me during the highs and the lows, there is no hiding.

"I feel horrible but I promise you we will do better.

Source: https://twitter.com/MarcusRashford/status/1312833509732614145?s=19

I think Man United need to loan him out.
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Starzo: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Well what can I say??...th Hussle for nairaland likes is real grin grin
Remimadrid1:

You copy a post on All Football, some few twicks, and you post it here to get a like.
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Bahamas95(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
obembet:

Madam take heart, it's not a do or die affair.

Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by crazygod(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Better than what VVD posted. Liverpool fall my hand gan ni angry
#YNWA
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by obembet(f): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Remimadrid1:

Am everywhere. I share the comments there. So mind ur business
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Ugomichel: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Utd for life
Re: Rashford's Emotional Apology To Man Utd Fans After Spurs Hiding by Noblejay7: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
We are Man United. We will bounce back better.

GGMU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss / Solomon Dalung In Animal Skin Cultural Outfit (Photos) / Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.