Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede (26907 Views)

Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo / Ondo INEC Fire Incident Is Plot To Rig, Say PDP, Jegede / Ondo: All APC Gubernatorial Aspirants Collapse Structure, Endorse Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by garfield1: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
seunmsg:
Irrelevant eleven political parties.

Aac and ADC are strong In ondo.they won house of reps seats

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by helinues: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
End of the year party
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by BestMan001: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good to know
But, will it yield good fruit?
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by bakila: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
The numbers of space booked says it all. Eyisure Eyilafe.

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by bakila: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
garfield1:

Eyisure Eyilafe.

3 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Kaxmytex(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eyiyato

Anytime I see my voters card, I just smile...

3 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by garfield1: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
shaggy007:

PDP just dey throw APC OVB

Apc will still triumph.the battle is between apc and zlp
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by BestMan001: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:
End of the year party
Are you serious?
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by garfield1: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
bakila:

Eyisure Eyilafe.

He cannot win outside akure and idanre
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by LORDKing001: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
This man handsome sha
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Ballack1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
To be candid ,Akeredolu administration is a failure

6 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Ballack1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
He cannot win outside akure and idanre
The result will shock you
Eyi is very popular in Ondo west and East

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by zoedew: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Jimmyld231: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
SecretSpy666:
I like Aketi just because of his role in the establishment of Amotekun but let the will of the people prevail. I know that some APC political heavy weights from the north will work for PDP in order to weaken the interest of southwest in the 2023 presidential election. Jonathan is a good leader but we want someone who can rule for 8 years from the south. Before you quote me, I'm from middle belt and I don't like Tinubu.
I'm from South West I don't like tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Eriokanmi: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
They're seriously revolting against my man. Aketi pls fight till the end
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Royalfurnitures: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
The stage is getting set but PDP need Agboola of ZLP

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Hiarmn(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
garfield1:

Big lie sir, I reside in Akure , is only SDP that won house of rep
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by nairanaira12: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
SecretSpy666:
I like Aketi just because of his role in the establishment of Amotekun but let the will of the people prevail. I know that some APC political heavy weights from the north will work for PDP in order to weaken the interest of southwest in the 2023 presidential election. Jonathan is a good leader but we want someone who can rule for 8 years from the south. Before you quote me, I'm from middle belt and I don't like Tinubu.

Someone called Simplyleo still insists that anyone who doesn't like tinubu is automatically an igbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Pearly255(f): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okurrrrrrr
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Okwyjesus(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afamed:

You should be more concerned about Abia, where Orji appointed his boy as the Gov, his son as the speaker of Abia state house of assembly and he himself as the senator in Abuja. Abaribe, the deputy Gov 1999 to 2003 and from there to senate till date. That's where you need to fight godfatherism

Have you not heard that ALEX OTTI is taking over in 2023 to end PDP punishment on Abias. Must you always remind us that we had bad governors for three consecutive tenures.

3 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by jaxxy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Story. Akeredolu 4+4 grin
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Afamed: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Have you not heard that ALEX OTTI is taking over in 2023 to end PDP punishment on Abias. Must you always remind us that we had bad governors for three consecutive tenures.
Don't be offended my nigga
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by alekuwodo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proposed Phoenix Rice Mill

Warehouse 500k
Machines 2.4M
Paddy rice 1.7M
Logistics, branding, packaging and marketing 400k

50 units available for partners/investors @ 100k/unit.

40% return on investment (ROI) in the first year with increment up to 60% in subsequent years.

For the detailed business plan contact 080-7240-2217

https://www.nairaland.com/6133006/paddy-rice-processing-value-addition#94149143
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by sissoko89: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
So if Apc wins now the election is rigged abi? Mumu..
oluseyiforjesus:
If the election is free n fair den APC shld start preparing to be opposition party in ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by itchie: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
There are only three political parties in that elections, APC, PDP and ZLP
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afamed:
Don't be offended my nigga
Apc can't win any Local govt in Abia or SE.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Afamed: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But you want Apc to zone their presidential ticket to South East in 2023?
You see una hypocrite ehhhhh
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afamed:

But you want Apc to zone their presidential ticket to South East in 2023?
You see una hypocrite ehhhhh
I don't want that because we would not vote for the person
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by FlordFlorez(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
I'm here in Ondo State. I can't really predict the outcome of this election as there are still more twists ahead. Anyone can pull a stunt.

I will be officiating the election so I have to be apolitical for now.

Garfield1
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by frankyychiji(f): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
voiceless1:
Parties with paperweight candidates.

Where is Zenith labour party?
Where is Agboola?
Calm down. The big boys will join the train on election Eve.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by garfield1: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hiarmn:
Big lie sir, I reside in Akure , is only SDP that won house of rep

Adc won ondo federal constituency
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by garfield1: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:

But uzodinma and rochas won their lgas? Ouk won abia north boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction / The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors – Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.