Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede (26910 Views)

Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo / Ondo INEC Fire Incident Is Plot To Rig, Say PDP, Jegede / Ondo: All APC Gubernatorial Aspirants Collapse Structure, Endorse Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by walezy14(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Thegoodone13:
If PDP give GEJ ticket for president in 2023, he will win but south we just use 4 years and return power to North.
No be GEJ, nah JEG
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by RichyAD(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afamed:

Keep your mouth sealed. How many people have you sample their opinions in Ondo state, before you come here to promote your PDP agenda?
Brother i live in ondo state ondo city precisely
you can pay us a visit
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Afamed: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
RichyAD:

Brother i live in ondo state ondo city precisely
you can pay us a visit
You still fail to answer the question.
4 population of close to 4m people. How many have you sampled their opinions? PDP mole
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by bakila: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
garfield1:

He cannot win outside akure and idanre
You are Garfield1. Arguing with you about the failure of APC is a very risky thing to do.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Butoneday2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
SecretSpy666:
I like Aketi just because of his role in the establishment of Amotekun but let the will of the people prevail. I know that some APC political heavy weights from the north will work for PDP in order to weaken the interest of southwest in the 2023 presidential election. Jonathan is a good leader but we want someone who can rule for 8 years from the south. Before you quote me, I'm from middle belt and I don't like Tinubu.
And Ondo no be Lagos.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by garfield1: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
bakila:

You are Garfield1. Arguing with you about the failure of APC is a very risky thing to do.

What do you mean by I am Garfield? See,I bow to superior argument.I support apc but not blindly.if apc fails,I accept.I indirectly predicted obaseki victory.
By the way the sdp candidate has stepped down for aketi
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Adeagbojim: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Even 55 party collapsed ,he will still lose d election
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by garfield1: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adeagbojim:
Even 55 party collapsed ,he will still lose d election

Why
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Earnonline7: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Good
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Tareq1105: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2020
seunmsg:
Irrelevant eleven political parties.

We have said it that we don't need more than 3 or 4 Parties in this country.

And when INEC deregistered 74 of them in February PDP Ologbondiyan and some idiots were shouting democracy is in danger.

By this act, is democracy not in more danger?

Nonsense people. Parties that are supposed to give Nigerians alternative to the big parties.

How would they grow when they keep collecting bribe and adopting another Party's candidate?
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by gbadeyinka: 6:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Politicians parties on paper. Probably looking for funds to sustain this Covid cash crunch.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by bakila: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

What do you mean by I am Garfield? See, I indirectly predicted obaseki victory.
There you are.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by bakila: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

What do you mean by I am Garfield? See, I indirectly predicted obaseki victory.
There you are, when it is about APC you hyper bias co you eat from the letters.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by EmekaA125(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
All these won't stop Aketi from returning.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by 2x24: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
cool

Looking for another assistance from Buhari like Obaseki got

Unfortunately for PDP, Buhari specifically wanted to purnish Oshiomhole

[/s]
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by laidima88(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
RichyAD:

YES
if you reside in ondo state ,you will know what he is talking about
Majority of the people are tired of aketi
people supporting him are just doing it for the bag

i pray his thugs are silenced on the election day

u have no gainsaying, speak of ur self
I schooled at adeyemi so ive interacted and knw much about Ondo people.
next time do ur research, hypothesize and draw ur sample before u can conclude and generalize
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by RichyAD(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
laidima88:

u have no gainsaying, speak of ur self
I schooled at adeyemi so ive interacted and knw much about Ondo people.
next time do ur research, hypothesize and draw ur sample before u can conclude and generalize
"schooled"
are you living in ondo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCB Charges Senate President Saraki Over False Declaration Of Assets / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate / 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.