Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede (26905 Views)

Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo / Ondo INEC Fire Incident Is Plot To Rig, Say PDP, Jegede / Ondo: All APC Gubernatorial Aspirants Collapse Structure, Endorse Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by garfield1: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ballack1:

He cannot win outside akure and idanre
The result will shock you
Eyi is very popular in Ondo west and East

He is not.ondo east and west will go to zlp
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Charly68: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
How many party members do they have ? If Apc allows PDP to take over,it's bye bye to Apc in Naija ..
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by K0y3: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
ADC won ondo west/east federal constituency seat

Hiarmn:
Big lie sir, I reside in Akure , is only SDP that won house of rep
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by ofiko123(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
How will this stop AKETI from winning the forthcoming gubernatorial election..
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Afamed: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I don't want that because we would not vote for the person
Then tell your hypocrite elders in the east to stop disturbing Apc for their presidential ticket

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by voiceless1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
frankyychiji:
Calm down. The big boys will join the train on election Eve.

Ok oooo
We dey observe from Edo.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Afamed: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
garfield1:

But uzodinma and rochas won their lgas? Ouk won abia north boy
Ignore that boy. He has just come out to express what will come out if Apc decide to zone their ticket to se

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Saintmary(f): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
LIES AND MORE LIES.
ADC Aspirant has not joined PDP Aspirant.
Get your facts right!!!!!!
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Ballack1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=garfield1 post=94634973]

He is not.ondo east and west will go to zlp
Let's wait and see..Most PDP supporters are doing it on low key

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Ballack1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=ofiko123 post=94635063]How will this stop AKETI from winning the forthcoming gubernatorial election..
Aketi is a failure

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by laidima88(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
If the election is free n fair den APC shld start preparing to be opposition party in ondo state

for ur mind u don make sense abi
so if PDP win it's free and fair but if it's APC it's rigging
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Mejor79(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
voiceless1:
Parties with paperweight candidates.

Where is Zenith labour party?
Where is Agboola?

Zenith Labour Party may have secretly collapsed its structures into PDP and remain just as a contestant for the election. He may also wait for the last moment to do the needful.

All these strategies are geared towards weakening South west APC Leader against 2023. Tinubu should trend carefully they may hit him from within, I trust his a smart politician. Once he looses SouthWest Governors is vision is a goner.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by RichyAD(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Akeredolu did very well especially in terms of physical projects.

Alas what really influenced voters in the last Edo guber poll might repeat itself in Ondo on Saturday.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT GODFATHERISM, PROGRESSIVES WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER.
Audio projects you mean?
enter ondo state today, just know that anything you see except the ore fly-over was done by mimiko

aketi said he did over 2000 boreholes ,tell me where boreholes are in ondo state
inside the government house?

EyiLafe

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by OwenJesse27(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pTU6loTL3Q

The Ghanian woman burna boy ft in is music the monster you made.... Grant interview
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by RichyAD(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
laidima88:

for ur mind u don make sense abi so if PDP win it's free and fair but if it's APC it's rigging
YES if you reside in ondo state ,you will know what he is talking about Majority of the people are tired of aketi people supporting him are just doing it for the bag
i pray his thugs are silenced on the election day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Obierika(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sunriserealtors:
Unlike Edo Aketi is still ahead of the game although unexpected surprise is not entirely out of the picture

Meanwhile
We have plots of Lands for sale in;
Nnewi: at Uruagu Nnewi a well developed area of Nnewi. An area that have high tendency to yeild high return on your investment.
Obosi

Na where you see land for Obosi wey you wan sell?
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by abigail97651: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
fable. Akeredolu 4+4
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Alkason: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
The Ondo will likely go the way of Edo if conducted free and fair.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by shaggy007(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
garfield1:

Apc will still triumph.the battle is between apc and zlp

I don't really care

I just shortened what that guy said

Screw pdp, screw Apc and screw zlp

3 Likes

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Afamed: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
RichyAD:

YES
if you reside in ondo state ,you will know what he is talking about
Majority of the people are tired of aketi
people supporting him are just doing it for the bag

i pray his thugs are silenced on the election day
Keep your mouth sealed. How many people have you sample their opinions in Ondo state, before you come here to promote your PDP agenda?

1 Like

Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
"There is no gainsaying that the present political leadership in Ondo state can vest be described as nothing but an antenna in the face of things."

An antenna vs Anathema
My money is on An antenna
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by Thegoodone13(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
If PDP give GEJ ticket for president in 2023, he will win but south we just use 4 years and return power to North.
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by EMMY76: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Like play like play jegede might just win this governorship elections. grin
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by walezy14(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=SecretSpy666 post=94632583]I like Aketi just because of his role in the establishment of Amotekun but let the will of the people prevail. I know that some APC political heavy weights from the north will work for PDP in order to weaken the interest of southwest in the 2023 presidential election. Jonathan is a good leader but we want someone who can rule for 8 years from kthe south. Before you quote me, I'm from middle belt and I don't like Tinubu. [/quote
If you don't like tinubu, go and hug transformer
Re: Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede by walezy14(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
ayenale1:
A good government after Aketi will reverse all tertiary institution fees to less than 40k as it use to be.
How much does UNIMED and OSUSTECH pay as tuition. Before you conclude, compare other state universities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Visits US Senate Building (see Photos) / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.