Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X (6132 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2020
davillian:
So queen Amina
Was a beeeyach
Using the queen bee style
Sex and death very Interesting
you no day fear God undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by davillian(m): 1:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

you no day fear God undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
She bleeps slaves and captives for free
And then behead them....
Male bee only have sex with the queen bee once and die afterwords....
What's the difference btw QA and QB..?
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Goldiano(m): 2:16am On Oct 06, 2020
LedRock:
If I show you my WhatsApp messages you go know sey women are horn.y scums, the mistake guys make is that they show how too anxious they are to have sex, if only they knew what is in the girl's mind.
greetings sir...what is their minds
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by wearsandtrends1: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2020
adejaye9111:
http://sumpis.com might be a good place to start, they are looking for writers, signup and admin will contact you immediately....
i appreciate this

do they pay?
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Queen Amina was a great leader and a warrior that conquered Kingdoms. She became the queen of Zazzau after her brother's death in the 16th century.

She ruled for 34 years, and those 34 years was wars from one Kingdom to another she conquers. Other Hausa kingdoms brought tributes to her.

She was so engrossed to power that she did not give birth, nor had a family of her own. This was due to the fear of losing her powers.

She slept with captured men during her expedition to satisfy herself. Afterward she behead them the next day to keep it a secret. This act of hers also led to her demise. As one of the men she slept with escaped. She became so worried that she took her own life.

Her story is not a myth, its documented by history scholars across history.

She is well honoured in Nigeria. Schools are named after her. Monument built for her.
Edit: I'm looking for writing jobs_ nairalanders hook me up!

Source of this information please?
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by adejaye9111: 1:48am On Oct 07, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

i appreciate this

do they pay?
Yeah, they do... Depends on the number of likes and stars you garner in your post. Trust me, it works...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz / Effects of Distance on Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.