Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

No Love Lost,no Love Found. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Love Lost,no Love Found. (1788 Views)

Love Lost / No Love In My Home (advice Pls) / Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
I gave my gal 15k in the last one week and ahe showed lil or no appreciation even after sexing me and cooking and cleaning. So to set myself free i deleted her number few days ago and stopped chatting and calling her. To my suprise,i wasnf even noticed. The issue now is will karma affect her later in life. A girl of 25yrs still no sense of appreciation rather self entitlement mentality. Imagine 15000 naira minus enjoyment. I think i should start mastubating cause naija ladies are truly not worth the stress. I know if i sent 15k to a friend in need,how he would value it. I'm going depressed and do3ever think i would fall in love again or get married to a nigerian lady. They are all collectors and gold diggers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Uzomacharles: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ntooor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Destinylink(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
OP not all Naija Girls o. You've been meeting the wrong ones.

Abeg nor go kill yourself for geh matter.

There is more to life.

2 Likes

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Naija girls aren't worth the effort sad

2 Likes

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
The people commenting,pls are ypu guys homos. So what i'm passing through now you guys haven't ever had such in your lives. There are s good girls. Yes but they change after months.

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by virginprincess(f): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
What is the op point, because i don't understand the nonsense he wrote.
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by mosdii(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
You go give another one money again then come complain.

When last you give your mama or siblings money?...all the things we dey preach everyday for here e no dey enter your ear abi you no dey imbibe am?

Nigerian girls are the same because AWALT
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Angrygoat, now what do you want?
Don't worry, u will learn ur lessons gradually.
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 5:07am On Oct 06, 2020
There are no more reasonable young girls anylonger
. I guess id start friending and sexing older women at least from 32 upwards. To hell with 18 and 30years self entitled greedy proud arrogant broke leeches

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2020
I just happen to have a soft heart. Both for males and females . I just realised no one truly loves me ,even my siblings. All they want is one favor to the other. What pained me the most is she did not even call me when she got home. She thought because she cooked and cleaned that i would now give u 20k. The total money af spent on this girl is close to 400k in cash and in kind. They just want to sleep all day,eat all the food . Well God and nature always have a way of paying them back. I felt used but no qualms we in a cold world. Sharp gal,sharp gal,if e no end for grave,e go end for ritualist hand. God would always fight for me and punish my enemies.be it male or female
mosdii:
You go give another one money again then come complain.

When last you give your mama or siblings money?...all the things we dey preach everyday for here e no dey enter your ear abi you no dey imbibe am?

Nigerian girls are the same because AWALT

2 Likes

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Uyi168: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2020
virginprincess:
What is the op point, because i don't understand the nonsense he wrote.
U hardly understand anything.So there is no point breaking it down for u..

4 Likes

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Petyprincess(f): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2020
This story because of 15k? She even cooked clean nd..... did you prostrate nd thank her for that? Mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
This story because of 15k? She even cooked clean nd..... did you prostrate nd thank her for that? Mtchew.
where do they get females like this specimen from? It's really sad how most of y'all think. I feel sorry for unborn generations. They would most likely be raised by "weird" mums.

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:
I gave my gal 15k in the last one week and ahe showed lil or no appreciation even after sexing me and cooking and cleaning. So to set myself free i deleted her number few days ago and stopped chatting and calling her. To my suprise,i wasnf even noticed. The issue now is will karma affect her later in life. A girl of 25yrs still no sense of appreciation rather self entitlement mentality. Imagine 15000 naira minus enjoyment. I think i should start mastubating cause naija ladies are truly not worth the stress. I know if i sent 15k to a friend in need,how he would value it. I'm going depressed and do3ever think i would fall in love again or get married to a nigerian lady. They are all collectors and gold diggers.
you are fornicating and calling karma,ordinary 15k that you sent,you want her to start worshipping you.I don't even need to hear anything from her to know the kind of man you are.You didn't think it was necessary to call her after she did all those house chores for you (her greatest mistake) at least to know if she reached home safely abi? you were so blinded by the ordinary 15k you gave her and hence you misplaced courtesy.She deliberately didn't call and that's the right thing to do,she just indirectly told you to go to hell with your 15k,she valued sense more than the yeye money you are fronting.My regards to that babe

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
He didn't even care to call her to know if she reached home safely but here he is shouting 15k up and down,yeye 15k that can't buy you anything in the market.The babe deliberately dusted his ass when she saw he lacked courtesy and I applaud her for that.Na his type dem dy dump for gateman wey get sense.rubbish
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2020
See them,ungrateful broke leeches. My 15k will get u a balanced diet for at least two months of survival in food market. Idiots. She cooked my food,enjoyed the comfort of my home,my dic k,ate like a glutton and u dxpect me to do what. I just thank God i'm not the violent type i would have given her the best beatings of her life. I will continue to use and dump them. All they are programmed to do is to open leg n wait for money. More grease to my enemies elbows. If it dont end in grave,it will be car accident,ritualists hand. Nature .i too love laws of nature.
Zzor:
He didn't even care to call her to know if she reached home safely but here he is shouting 15k up and down,yeye 15k that can't buy you anything in the market.The babe deliberately dusted his ass when she saw he lacked courtesy and I applaud her for that.Na his type dem dy dump for gateman wey get sense.rubbish

2 Likes

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Stevyne: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:
There are no more reasonable young girls anylonger
. I guess id start friending and sexing older women at least from 32 upwards. To hell with 18 and 30years self entitled greedy proud arrogant broke leeches
Hmmm..
Bro leave this gals alone!

Some of us need sponsors
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:
See them,ungrateful broke leeches. My 15k will get u a balanced diet for at least two months of survival in food market. Idiots. She cooked my food,enjoyed the comfort of my home,my dic k,ate like a glutton and u dxpect me to do what. I just thank God i'm not the violent type i would have given her the best beatings of her life. I will continue to use and dump them. All they are programmed to do is to open leg n wait for money. More grease to my enemies elbows. If it dont end in grave,it will be car accident,ritualists hand. Nature .i too love laws of nature.
You have already displayed enough to conclude on the type of man you are.Curses and aggression reeks all over you,you are for the streets and not for keeps,let the street ladies grab their meat as fast as possible.Stop acting like you've wisen up,you maga habits is follow come
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Stevyne:
Hmmm..
Bro leave this gals alone!

Some of us need sponsors
Dont be surprised he hasn't given his mom and sisters anything lately,but here he is shouting and lamenting over 15k that he willingly gave and expect to be worshipped.Make he go settle home first
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Bubch of lazy ,hopeless,senseless,useless set of slowpoke bred fish brained clueless greedy glutton we have as Nigerian ladies. At this hard time,i dashed out 15k to the enemy. I am so mad . Bleep the cooking and cleaning,its my money. Im onto the next slave. Id start pilling up my laundry. Waiting on the next slave . You ungrateful greedy women shall remain my slaves,no more 15k.cook n clean now 5k. Her hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2020
How e dey play. Come which maga. I'm not poor. I know your type. Las las nature go shock u.
Zzor:
You have already displayed enough to conclude on the type of man you are.Curses and aggression reeks all over you,you are for the streets and not for keeps,let the street ladies grab their meat as fast as possible.Stop acting like you've wisen up,you maga habits is follow come

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:
Bubch of lazy ,hopeless,senseless,useless set of slowpoke bred fish brained clueless greedy glutton we have as Nigerian ladies. At this hard time,i dashed out 15k to the enemy. I am so mad . Bleep the cooking and cleaning,its my money. Im onto the next slave. Id start pilling up my laundry. Waiting on the next slave . You ungrateful greedy women shall remain my slaves,no more 15k.cook n clean now 5k. Her hahahahahaha
like I said,you are for the streets
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2020
See ugly gal forming posh on nairaland. Fear go let u show your pictures without filter. A poor ugly girl is the most deadliest person on planet earth. Its obvious u came from the ghetto. Run along ghetto kid from broken home.
Zzor:
like I said,you are for the streets

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:
How e dey play. Come which maga. I'm not poor. I know your type. Las las nature go shock u.
if you are not poor,why are you now shouting on top of ordinary 15k, your mates are gifting their girlfriends houses in choicy places.Abeg komot for road make make I see
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:
See ugly gal forming posh on nairaland. Fear go let u show your pictures without filter. A poor ugly girl is the most deadliest person on planet earth. Its obvious u came from the ghetto. Run along ghetto kid from broken home.
i can feed,house and cloth you for ten years without baiting an eyelid.Im glad my ugliness is causing you nightmares
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Hw much dey your account. My expenses on a daily,u cant afford it. Rich gal for air abi for land. Stop hating . Most of you leeches would end up with old men just like regina did,or become 8th wife to an Alhaji,have bastard kid out of wedlock,hopeless single parent for life or end up dead. Thats karma.
Zzor:
i can feed,house and cloth you for ten years without baiting an eyelid.Im glad my ugliness is causing you nightmares

2 Likes

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by lastchild: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Destinylink:
grin
OP not all Naija Girls o. You've been meeting the wrong ones.

Abeg nor go kill yourself for geh matter.

There is more to life.
where are these right ones you people keep imagining that exists
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Iceyjayz: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:
Are Naija girls truly worth it? the answer is NO

next time donate that money to an orphanage home, than giving a broke and unappreciative girl.
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Angrygoat: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2020
I was blinded. It happens to everyone. Will i become a homo. I felt bad cos i got your back but she dnt give a damn. Hw many men will dash md free 15k in a week plus free food plus energy,time,devotion. They are all living in limbo,no rich man will marry such a lady and if they do,it would be constant beatings.
Iceyjayz:
Are Naija girls truly worth it? the answer is NO

next time donate that money to an orphanage home, than giving a broke and unappreciative girl.

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Destinylink(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2020
lastchild:
where are these right ones you people keep imagining that exists

They are all around you!

Just have an open mind and do away with the notion that all Naija Girls are not worth it.

Do you have Sisters?
Are they like that too?
Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by lastchild: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Destinylink:

They are all around you!

Just have an open mind and do away with the notion that all Naija Girls are not worth it.

Do you have Sisters?
Are they like that too?
yes I have sisters and they are like that too, every woman is like that

2 Likes

Re: No Love Lost,no Love Found. by Mrscarter(f): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:

Honestly I don't agree with taking money from my man but U gave her 15k n she cleaned, cooked n gave U sex and what sort of appreciation do U want from her really? If she didn't say thanku then that's rude cos is common courtesy but if she did I mean then what else do U want her to do lol. Ur talking like her giving U sex is a favour U done her lol. Even U sound like her cooking n cleaning for U is U doing her a favour. Maybe U was acting that way to her n that's y she didn't care U deleted her number. If I cook, clean n have sex it's for my man and myself n if he acted like I'm doing him a favour doing all that I wouldn't care if he gave me a million dollars I wouldn't want someone like that.
Did U appreciate her so she could appreciate U aswell. These things are mutual.
Just saying maybe wasn't all her but maybe you too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Video Of Shs Girl Being Ch00p£d By Two M@tured Guys / My Wicked Mother In-law / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful And Most Useless Womenr In The World. Cha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.