Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Love Lost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Lost (699 Views)

Valentine:love Lost Or Lust Gained / No Love Lost,no Love Found. / Today Is The Day Of The Dead,let's Pray For Our Love Lost Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Lost by toujurs: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2022
There is this girl, i have been wooing, i met her at the mall, and she gave me her number, i called her numerous times, but she barely picks her calls

So i chatted her up, but she still barely replys messages, but chats are fair enough, atleast she replies, though late . And with just few words like am disturbing her.

Most times i chat her up, she replies with just a word, after i must have typed a long message, because i was interested to know more about her.

There was a time she wasn't online for about 2 days, i called her to ask why, and she said she doesn't have airtime, i sent her the airtime.

She came online and continued same attitude of replying my messages late, i called her on phone, she still didn't pick the call, only for me to notice she just reponded to my message, because i called her.

So i started wondering why a matured lady in her mid thirties would be behaving this immature, if you weren't ready for a companionship, why did you give out your number. Why all these attitude. Are they necessary .

I still had patience with her, and continued with the slow conversation and her annoying attitude, even while she asked for money some times, i still gave her.

As time went on, we got closer and she visited me, after she saw my place. I observed she invested more of her time on me.

Lately we have been having sex consistently. But currently now. I don't feel the babe anymore. And she is beginning to show too much interest in the relationship after we had sex.

i can't marry a lady like this, after the silly behavior of making it, seem like i begged her for this relationship.

She gave me over 35 missed calls yesterday i ignored it, she sent messages too, i haven't responded to any.

She has been sending me numerous messages calling me 'baby'. But honestly am not feeling this thing anymore.

I feel a relationship, should be mutual, and not a lady making a guy, feel like his nothing, or he begged her to date him. There are matured ways of making a guy, put in more efforts into a relationship and not by making him feel unwanted.

I just don't know how to tell her, i am no longer interested in this thing, she still thinks we have called a relationship.
Re: Love Lost by Zonefree(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2022
After lashing her, you realized the kpekus is not worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Love Lost by Medianna(f): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Later you will be saying its ladies who don't know what they want.
What was the need of stressing yourself all along
Just take a good look at the flimsy excuses you gave and you'll agree with me that you need help.

1 Like

Re: Love Lost by PerfectStranger(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Shey the kpekus is not sweet as you anticipated, u wan japa

1 Like

Re: Love Lost by Choilila: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Simp,I thought it was over your dead body to have a thing to do with a woman with the way you're broadcasting ur useless self.

Well don't blame her.

It's the Earth Moon � and Venus ♀ doing. Earth elements [♉, ♍ and ♑ ] are slow in movements.

And will you want her after having sex?

There is this girl, i have been wooing, i met her at the mall, and she gave me her number, i called her numerous times, but she barely picks her calls
So i chatted her up, but she still barely replys messages, but chats are fair enough, atleast she replies, though late
. And with just few words like am disturbing her.
Most times i chat her up, she replies with just a word, after i must have typed a long message, because i was interested to know more about her.
There was a time she wasn't online for about 2 days, i called her to ask why, and she said she doesn't have airtime, i sent her the airtime.
She came online and continued same attitude of replying my messages late, i called her on phone, she still didn't pick the call, only for me to notice she just reponded to my message, because i called her.
So i started wondering why a matured lady in her mid thirties would be behaving this immature, if you weren't ready for a companionship, why did you give out your number. Why all these attitude. Are they necessary .
I still had patience with her, and continued with the slow conversation and her annoying attitude, even while she asked for money some times, i still gave her.
As time went on, we got closer and she visited me, after she saw my place. I observed she invested more of her time on me.
Lately we have been having sex consistently. But currently now. I don't feel the babe anymore. And she is beginning to show too much interest in the relationship after we had sex.
i can't marry a lady like this, after the silly behavior of making it, seem like i begged her for this relationship.
She gave me over 35 missed calls yesterday i ignored it, she sent messages too, i haven't responded to any.
She has been sending me numerous messages calling me 'baby'. But honestly am not feeling this thing anymore.
I feel a relationship, should be mutual, and not a lady making a guy, feel like his nothing, or he begged her to date him. There are matured ways of making a guy, put in more efforts into a relationship and not by making him feel unwanted.
I just don't know how to tell her, i am no longer interested in this thing, she still thinks we have called a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Love Lost by toujurs: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Medianna:
Later you will be saying its ladies who don't know what they want.
What was the need of stressing yourself all along
Just take a good look at the flimsy excuses you gave and you'll agree with me that you need help.
i knew what i wanted if not, I won't have approached her. Last night i reminisced on how the relationship started. All the immature behavior and nonsense i had to bare, and had to act like nothing happened.

How she easily get pissed, and i would have to say sorry, to some broke lady. Just because i liked her. Having these memories got me angry. So right now i am beginning to feel disgusted. Like what effontery . The audacity, to treat someone like that. I don't feel anything anymore. I have been ignoring her calls, and she is stilling calling and texting since morning. Who would have known this lady could be this humble. And call someone like this. Is it because i have seen too much of her . Like nothing new in her.
Re: Love Lost by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
But you did beg her, you even sent airtime and money trying to get her attention. Lol... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Love Lost by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
But you did beg her, you even sent airtime and money trying to get her attention. Lol... grin grin

It's the fact that I've seen this guy in particular calling fire and brimstone on Naija girls for me. cheesy You need to see his misogynistic ass comments, now look at.

The same dem dem are the pursuers of women IRL.

1 Like

Re: Love Lost by Acidbath: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Useless negroe.

You need someone that will give you hell, eat your money and bless you with diseases.

Wait, she is coming ok?

F00l.

1 Like

Re: Love Lost by toujurs: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Why would i beg her , So i shouldn't have given her a helping hand.

She is broke, am not a sadist. I have paid for guys transport fare as well, and supported some guys businesses, so it shouldn't be a big deal to assist a lady once i liked with little funds. And i am still of the opinion. That most Nigerian girls are dumb.
Re: Love Lost by Medianna(f): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
I know that your mind is not in the relationship again but bare it in mind that she did you no wrong..and its wickedness from your part..
You had the chance to stop pursuing her since but selfishness wouldn't allow you.
She now in her mind,you really love her that's why you put up her shakara all these while and to you its now that your eye open!!!
Haba brother look into the matter na.if you make her cry without reason she might forgive forget but karma will not.
I'm not trying to say love is by force oo...ehn-ehn especially when the person is not meeting up to expectations and not selfish reasons but just make sure she doesn't cry
toujurs:
i knew what i wanted if not, I won't have approached her. Last night i reminisced on how the relationship started. All the immature behavior and nonsense i had to bare, and had to act like nothing happened.

How she easily get pissed, and i would have to say sorry, to some broke lady. Just because i liked her. Having these memories got me angry. So right now i am beginning to feel disgusted. Like what effontery . The audacity, to treat someone like that. I don't feel anything anymore. I have been ignoring her calls, and she is stilling calling and texting since morning. Who would have known this lady could be this humble. And call someone like this. Is it because i have seen too much of her . Like nothing new in her.

1 Like

Re: Love Lost by toujurs: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zonefree:
After lashing her, you realized the kpekus is not worth the stress.
It's like she is cheap, and hungry. sad

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Avoid Redpill Threads (redpill Is For Fools) / Am I Just Imagining Things / Dominance And Submissive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.